Klafraceu
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 12
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Somehow I stop at succubus listing I read about them and I found that “ As with the Incubus do not keep your Succubus around if you do not want to feel sexual as they are intense sexual energy” on the listing so I want to ask Is it OK to have succubus bind to spirit :@

Interest:Psychology, Japanese culture, music art and Foreign Language

“If you tired just rest when you’re back, do it again”
“progress must be slow but at last your goal will achieved.“
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The following quoted text is taken from this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=653&p=1240&hilit=Debut#p1240

I understand that you're asking about succubi, but Magnolia touches about binding sexual spirits to spirit here using a nympho example, which I think answers your question.
Hunter:
Okay well we have another question and the question is, how do you feel about having spirits bound to the physical body?

Magnolia:
As opposed to a vessel?

Hunter:
I think so.

Magnolia:
For certain entities I don’t recommend it at all. Like nymphos, if you’re not already a sexual person. There are some people in the world who are just naturally sexual. Everything to them is sex, everything about them is sex, and so for that, a nympho is perfectly fine. Angels, great to bind to the spirit. Immortals, great to bind to the spirit...fae. Pretty much...there’s a lot of them that are good. The thing about binding directly to the spirit is they’re a lot more influential on what you do day to day than if you bind them to a vessel because they’re part of you, immediately a part of you, as opposed to a vessel where you can remove them. You can move them to a different room, you can put them somewhere else. In that case, you can get away from them. With some entities, you want that. If it’s an angel, an immortal, they become part of you, and you get that bonding process a lot faster, they become a part of you a lot faster. So if you’re going to bind directly to spirit, make sure that it’s something that you want to spend all of your time with, something that you aren’t going to want to get away from at some point. Because when something’s bound directly to your spirit, you can’t say ...I’m going out for the night, I’m not going to take you with me.’ They’re always with you. So if you’re going to choose something to bind directly to spirit, just make sure that it’s something that you want with you all the time, and angels are great for that. Immortals are great for that. Those two come to mind because they are the most commonly asked for binding directly to spirit. If you’re going to do it, Just make sure that it’s something that you really want with you all the time.

Klafraceu
new here
new here

Sooty wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:54 am The following quoted text is taken from this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=653&p=1240&hilit=Debut#p1240

I understand that you're asking about succubi, but Magnolia touches about binding sexual spirits to spirit here using a nympho example, which I think answers your question.
Hunter:
Okay well we have another question and the question is, how do you feel about having spirits bound to the physical body?

Magnolia:
As opposed to a vessel?

Hunter:
I think so.

Magnolia:
For certain entities I don’t recommend it at all. Like nymphos, if you’re not already a sexual person. There are some people in the world who are just naturally sexual. Everything to them is sex, everything about them is sex, and so for that, a nympho is perfectly fine. Angels, great to bind to the spirit. Immortals, great to bind to the spirit...fae. Pretty much...there’s a lot of them that are good. The thing about binding directly to the spirit is they’re a lot more influential on what you do day to day than if you bind them to a vessel because they’re part of you, immediately a part of you, as opposed to a vessel where you can remove them. You can move them to a different room, you can put them somewhere else. In that case, you can get away from them. With some entities, you want that. If it’s an angel, an immortal, they become part of you, and you get that bonding process a lot faster, they become a part of you a lot faster. So if you’re going to bind directly to spirit, make sure that it’s something that you want to spend all of your time with, something that you aren’t going to want to get away from at some point. Because when something’s bound directly to your spirit, you can’t say ...I’m going out for the night, I’m not going to take you with me.’ They’re always with you. So if you’re going to choose something to bind directly to spirit, just make sure that it’s something that you want with you all the time, and angels are great for that. Immortals are great for that. Those two come to mind because they are the most commonly asked for binding directly to spirit. If you’re going to do it, Just make sure that it’s something that you really want with you all the time.

Thank for the replying :)|
I better think about getting succubus a little bit more from now :@
I already read about what you reply to me and now I realize something .now Think back to my nympho that bind to my spirit for 2year ago but I didn’t feel her energy that much like she could be Don't know why .but maybe some mysterious thing that protect me from touched To spirit energy too much that reminded me all the time since when I first come to this spirit keeping community like sound in my head “you are too young to know what you seek” So that must be the reason that some of my spirit and my nympho presence be lightly than they should be T wT normally all of my spirit have bind to my spirit but not all of them that I can feel their energy all the time

I will think about getting some vessel for new spirit from now on :..( so when the right time come I didn’t have to deal with something that mysterious voice have help me up till now

> Sorry for my broken english

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Klafraceu wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:13 am Somehow I stop at succubus listing I read about them and I found that “ As with the Incubus do not keep your Succubus around if you do not want to feel sexual as they are intense sexual energy” on the listing so I want to ask Is it OK to have succubus bind to spirit :@
OK firstly the ones in CH are spirits I have a Succubus Entity bound to me . Its not at all a problem , I had her bound to a vessel then a few weeks ago bound her to me. She is from Jinnandtonics so you do invocation yourself, I am not gay , so she is more to help me in other ways . She has been with me a year nearly, due to my age my drive went way down a few years ago and she helps great with this . She is understanding and being an Entity is free to go feed elsewhere , First house rule I gave her. She is not around me all the time so does not make me want sex all the time , not even daily . But she is a good friend and very protective . She helps with magic and powers of persuasion too , if she does effect me at the wrong times I just tell her not now , she respects this . I know others feel an entity would be too dark , demanding ect , for me that has totally not been the case . I chose a Succubus over Incubus because I did not want an entity for sex but rather to help me feel like the woman I was lol, I have a partner for sex .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Usher
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

Klafraceu wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:13 am Somehow I stop at succubus listing I read about them and I found that “ As with the Incubus do not keep your Succubus around if you do not want to feel sexual as they are intense sexual energy” on the listing so I want to ask Is it OK to have succubus bind to spirit :@
It's kinda impossible to say for sure.
Cause it really depends on you and her.
They are so much more than just sexual energy.

One of my first spirits was succubus, class 5 tier 3 and bind to spirit.
To be honest haven't regret my decision at all.
But these should be decided case by case.
What your intuition tells you?

Bright mind and dark humor balances this goofball.
Klafraceu
new here
new here

lolaberry wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:48 am
OK firstly the ones in CH are spirits I have a Succubus Entity bound to me . Its not at all a problem , I had her bound to a vessel then a few weeks ago bound her to me. She is from Jinnandtonics so you do invocation yourself, I am not gay , so she is more to help me in other ways . She has been with me a year nearly, due to my age my drive went way down a few years ago and she helps great with this . She is understanding and being an Entity is free to go feed elsewhere , First house rule I gave her. She is not around me all the time so does not make me want sex all the time , not even daily . But she is a good friend and very protective . She helps with magic and powers of persuasion too , if she does effect me at the wrong times I just tell her not now , she respects this . I know others feel an entity would be too dark , demanding ect , for me that has totally not been the case . I chose a Succubus over Incubus because I did not want an entity for sex but rather to help me feel like the woman I was lol, I have a partner for sex .
Thank for sharing some experience :)| I will go research about them more...maybe before make decision to take some of them here

Klafraceu
new here
new here

Usher wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:21 pm
It's kinda impossible to say for sure.
Cause it really depends on you and her.
They are so much more than just sexual energy.

One of my first spirits was succubus, class 5 tier 3 and bind to spirit.
To be honest haven't regret my decision at all.
But these should be decided case by case.
What your intuition tells you?

thank for replying :)|
My intuition is a bit normal like when I get calling from other spirit Feel like usual like before :@
Before I come to This spirit keeping thing I alway get energy drain with unbound normally when I was young and don’t know how to deal with spiritual thing so I don’t think in case that much about energy drain with some type of spirit and without knowing all of my spirit that come to me always match with my personality and my daily life so I never regret from having them

But can you tell me about what it feel to have your succubus around with you

Usher
neophyte
neophyte

Klafraceu wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:25 am can you tell me about what it feel to have your succubus around with you
Sure thing, but I think my case is a bit special one.
So I need to open this subject little bit.
Ubis are being and they have this let's say charm power.
That's power is quite inviting, tempting and so on.
What I didn't know that my spirit knew me from my other life.
And decided I could handle all her charm right from the getgo.
I didn't know any of this at that point an was quite baffled why I react to her so strongly.
But even then she only did that when I invited her to come, so she didn't bother my daily life.
After some time I did think I get used to her powers, but she says i even out our playground by copying her powers. Either way that charm power don't really work on me anymore.

They're not just sexuality.
My ubi puts that in this way..
People misunderstand this quite often, if we were just quenching our thirst it would be lot easier to do it many other ways. We are really selective in that sense and who we select is precious to us.

And as for your question, if we were talk about my lady here..
She is really caring and loving.
It's quite funny how innocent she seems, but there's a quite depth in her.
On daily basic I don't feel her being always around. Sometimes she come by just to brush my hair, poke me, give a tiny kiss... Nothing too distracting
Or sometimes theres a perfume smell lingering.
If I'm lying on bed or sofa, she may come to cuddle.. But it's something really gentle, that you might not even pick up.
So she's part of my day, but not so distracting.
Yeah she may occasionally brush her hand somewhere else too.
I'm still lacking in my telepathy, but the puns and giggles are daily treat.
And if I'm by myself, telepathy can take a really seductive turn.
Usually before I go to sleep I invite her, and she's happy to cuddle me to sleep.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

One of my Ubis is from CH, bound to spirit. She is very caring and loving as well, cuddling, etc. She gives me these amazing leg massages if I've been on my feet all day. I admit it, I feel totally blessed and pampered and often wonder what I did in life to deserve this, but I never forget how grateful I am to have both my Ubis in my life.

I get cuddled to sleep as well. Though I tend to sleep on my side, so she spoons me. She manifests so strongly I can feel her whole body press up against me. She wraps her arms around me. She won't ever tell me why, but she spoons me from the back. Being a guy, I've always been the one doing the spooning in relationships. Not with her, she just spoons me. I think it's a protective thing, Ubi's are very protective of us, but after years I don't think I'll ever know why completely...but I sleep great. :)

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Usher
neophyte
neophyte

marquest wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:01 am She gives me these amazing leg massages
Oh yeah, I also did get back massage. And I have visited lot of massagers. But never have I ever felt the need to moan, like on her hands. It felt like done under the skin with really strong pressure, but precisely on that razer edge. So it was pure pleasure and not painful at all.
Really blissful experience. <3)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”