Unbounds resistant to own guardians?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

draco_star898 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 2:16 pm
DiamonD wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:53 am
draco_star898 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:54 pm What protective entities do you already work with?
angels, dragons
Thank you for answering! I would like to suggest a Volkh to guard and monitor your aura and energetic bodies. I have a living entity Volkh companion from mysticmorningtreasures that is bound to spirit that has been a very fierce guardian whom I trust to keep me safe. I also work with a living entity Watcher companion from her who has been a spectacular guide and guardian as well.

You're welcome! Thank you for sharing your experience and suggestions! I see at the moment that kind of spirits is available in that seller's shop :)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASH wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:41 pm THERE'S A LOT TO UNPACK HERE. YOU'VE GOTTEN A LOT OF GREAT ADVICE.

IF YOU HAVE SPIRITS TASKED WITH KEEPING OUT UNBOUNDS, THEN BY ALL RIGHTS THEY SHOULDN'T BE AROUND YOU. IF YOU THINK THERE WAS ANY WAY YOU WERE VAGUE THEN JUST STEP IT UP & BE MORE DIRECT ABOUT WHAT YOU MEAN & WHAT YOU WANT.

PEOPLE WHO ARE NATURAL BEACONS FOR SPIRITS OFTEN FIND THEMSELVES THE CENTER OF SPIRIT INTERACTION & IF YOU'RE NATURALLY A BEACON THEN YOU NEED TO STEP UP YOUR PROTECTION & GET SPECIFIC THAT YOU WANT TO BLOCK WHATEVER NATURAL GIFTS YOU HAVE THAT MAKE YOU SUSCEPTIBLE TO UNBOUNDS.

PROTECTION ISN'T JUST A SINGLE BLANKET, IT'S LOTS OF BLANKETS, YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ALL THE REALMS, ALL THE DIMENSIONS, & THEY ARE ALL FILLED TO THE BRIM, SO THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT WHAT'S OUT THERE & WHAT YOUR'E GOING TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH AS YOU GO THROUGH THIS PATH.

IF YOU HAVE PROTECTION IN PLACE & YET SOMETHING IS STILL HAPPENING THEN IT'S TIME TO TAKE A STEP BACK, LOOK AT WHAT'S GOING ON, & MAKE ADJUSTMENTS THAT NEED TO BE MADE. THAT MAY MEAN A DIFFERENT TYPE OF GUARDIAN SPIRIT OR ENTITY, OR MAYBE SOME CHANGES IN THE DIRECTIVES WITH THE SPIRIT FAMILY YOU HAVE, OR ADDING VARIOUS SPELLS, IT REALLY IS A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS.
Thank you ASH for your input! I am a natural beacon for sure and now that I practice, even more. I think I haven't stressed the protection factor enough with my spirits and also I haven't been enough careful and proactive for various reasons. So, as you suggested I will be more specific apart from doing my own part. Lately I have activated several spells from CH shop plus I practice my own magick protection and cleaning, but I think I will also add some additional protector. So far I received many good advices. Thank you all!

1Wiz
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

draco_star898 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:35 pm
1Wiz wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 8:20 pm @draco_star898 what do you do and recommend for psychic hygiene?

There is also a spell for that in the shop btw,
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... irits.html

I have made a few orders and I can't vouch for CH effectiveness yet myself, one spell already has failed me, but it may take a while to go on full effect, so I'm yet to see.
Besides working with bindings and companions, my hygenine and protection measures utilize several different elements that are personally developed for me by my companions and I. It's always going to depend on the type of work you enjoy doing. I enjoy employing several different elements I've picked up from my companions and others in books and articles over the years with focuses on folk magick and energy working. But ceremonial magick and more traditional witchcraft are also good areas to look into if interested.

CH has been a very helpful source and every piece I've received from them has at least been packed with energy even if I'm not able to utilize them when I first start working with them. This usually has more to do with either my level of understanding that type of magick not being were it needs to be at the time or I need to wait for the right time/circumstances to see the bindings full effects, but they have worked for me.

Their protection magick pieces have helped me out and I really like the Great Wall of Protection, it has certainly kept me feeling secure, I also really like breaking of all negative impacts and their copper amulet. You might also want to check out a cleansing piece to work with as well, they work great when paired with things like smoke cleansing, energetic cleansing, and other cleansing methods.
I do my own magick and I ordered many protection spells and spirits from CH, but up until now I don't find they're working well, if at all. I do have to keep doing my own protections in any attack, because the CH protections aren't working.

I have mailed CH to check my spirits and spells, because they're not working well and I have to keep doing my own practice to resolve any attacks. I didn't feel they made much of an actual difference so far in my life, but I can sense the spirits are there.

I also have ordered the protection orb and a few physical products aswell now. Your and others' positive reviews on CH products give me a sense of hope, that it will only take some time, until the spells and spirits work for me.

From my own practice I know, sometimes Spells only manifest months later, so I'll give this time. Especially since you also report to having a good experience with CH, I'm hopeful, that I also will have this experience.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

@1Wiz

In my case some spells worked straightaway, some took time and some were perceived as too subtle, or at least I haven't noticed the difference or maybe they worked in the background. I guess some spells are just a better match than others. That is why I have many spells..I like to experiment and see what works :8)

Personally my own protection magick is always the number 1 choice and the spells from other practitioners are to support and strengthen my own magick. This not because I feel to be stronger or better than others, but because no one can be closer to myself and my energy than my own self, not even the spirits. I am like this in life in general, I like to do things by myself, and rarely ask for help, but there are times in which the help of others is welcomed and a wise choice as they can offer a different point of view and approach to solve a problem.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I was thinking to postpone getting new protection spirits because I want to keep my circle small as I can not focus on many at the same time like some of you guys do, but yeah it is definitely time I get some new ones. As I have been visited by unwelcomed spirits in dream for two days in a row now. The situation was good for a while after I completed a special banishing ritual but now I can notice it is slowly degenerating again into having unwelcomed guests harassing me while I sleep.

Return to “Protection”