Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

So 2 months have passed and my spirits are so active. My custom Naga has become so much closer to me, and has even recently claimed strong romantic feelings for me, which is a shock. I even checked with one my other entities, who confirmed E is the only male of mine who feels this way about me. His energy is the strongest and he has cast highly successful spells for me. I'm so impressed I have recently purchased more from the site, A baby Rainbow dragon and Vampire both pre conjures. So their reviews are yet to come.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:So 2 months have passed and my spirits are so active. My custom Naga has become so much closer to me, and has even recently claimed strong romantic feelings for me, which is a shock. I even checked with one my other entities, who confirmed E is the only male of mine who feels this way about me. His energy is the strongest and he has cast highly successful spells for me. I'm so impressed I have recently purchased more from the site, A baby Rainbow dragon and Vampire both pre conjures. So their reviews are yet to come.
\/ ^^ I am very glad to hear things are going very well. I always love hearing updates on how things are going. May your lovely journey be beautifully blessed lovely soul. Also thank you this means so much to ms <3)
Brightest Blessings

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have been a customer of Bloody Skies of Fate for a couple of years now, and they are really great people to work with. Some of the clearest experiences I have had with my family were from those that came from their shop. The readings and rituals are great as well. Plus, they are very nice people to work with. 8))

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Well its been over 4 weeks or so since my baby Rainbow Dragon entity came to me, and just over 5 weeks since I got my Pre bound Ram Demoness spirit. I have thought about having a Demon in my keep for a while , and not long after I last commented on a thread on here I saw the Ram Demoness just get listed , like 2 days after. I was drawn to her then, but left it ages before getting her. I kept looking at her listing , while she waited for me. I adore her she has helped me massively, she grounds me super fast, and is around me most of the time. I have contact daily with her , she touches the tip of my nose as a sign affection. I find her to be so healing , she can calm me instantly , and since she came Im so mellow and carefree. I did have a Pre lady time wobble, which she shook me out of really quickly. First time thats ever happened , but Im of a certain age now lol. All my spirits love her too.
My dragon baby has blown my mind , to the point of "this is too good to be true!" She makes rainbows appear randomly, once in an old guy at works glasses. My Drow worked with me to see her above me (her wings moving ) I tested her by asking for a rainbow in an unexpected place (during my wobble) next morning it appeared on my toilet bowl. Beyond amazing! She has played with the hair on top of my head, appeared as a white light just after being called. She loves playing with the pendulum , making it do large circles!
My other dragons love her and are currently teaching her their abilities.
So yet again I highly recommend these guys , but be aware you will need to be patient as their can be a wait, 2 weeks for my Pre bound and 5-6 for a custom, but well worth the wait I can tell you!

Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

Is the seller still active? The url seems invalid.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Babystone wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:06 pm Is the seller still active? The url seems invalid.
Site seems to have gone yes.

aannbb
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

The seller renewed the domain name recently so I think the shop will come back soon.

I contacted them some days ago, so, I think (hope ^^) they are still there.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

I tried opening the link of the shop and it didn't open I tried refreshing but nothing happened. Do they have an etsy store or another website?

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Strigoi56
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Zodiac:

You can access their store through the wix app. Might need to be invited to group, I am not %100 sure.

Nympho (J), (An), (K), (A), (B)
Succubus (N), (Do), (H)
Royal Djinn (Da), (F)
Baby Dragon (W), (L)
Golden High Elf (G)
Wraith
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Babystone wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:06 pm Is the seller still active? The url seems invalid.

We are fixing some problems with our domain and platform. We are listening to suggestions and editing this makes it easier for our customers and more viable for us ^...^

Return to “Seller Review”