Urgent help needed with unbound trouble

Hitality
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Aprodis I replied to your message twice and it was pending and I'm pretty sure I can only pend 1 reply at a time so twice I've sent you a big message and then a smaller one which deleted the pending bigger one

To answer your questions

Conjurer told me she didn't bind vampires after I asked her if they were vampires having felt both of them bite me at the same time simultaneously. They've since done that twice to 3 times bit one of them feasted on my neck for a few minutes not long ago.

She said they were Islamic vampires and suggested incense and a rosary while playing azaan call to prayer to cleanse the house until they get the message. It Isn't working

They molest me, for want of a harsher word. One hangs onto my legs and touches my crotch and the other latches onto my back. But thats just their stable state, they move around frequently, Constantly trying to stimulate my root chakra to arouse me which I have to block off consciously. I feel like their anchor is my sexuality and so its a difficult situation considering Im a 24 year old male who has no trouble with the opposite sex. I feel like I have to be a drone and make them weary at this point. They don't get off me at all.

They're vampires, my spirits frequently play the song in my head "lazyboy empire - vampire" and are playing it right now to make sure there's no confusion.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hitality wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:41 pm The first time they both bit me at the same time. Either side of my neck. I'm not sure if they're Islamic vampires as I have no way to know specifically but the conjurer said they are. Like I can describe the feelings in detail, but it's exactly how you'd expect it to feel with just less pain involved. The biting, sucking feeling and lips. Feels like they're feeding on my aura or energy.
So it was a conjurer that determined they are vampires and islamic at that.
Then, do you feel drained or weaker after they feed on you?
Do they leave physical marks where they bite?
How often do they bite you?

Also if they are vampires, they have no need to make you aroused, so could that be caused by something else and not by them?
Because there can always also be multiple things going on.
There is also no real explanation why one or both of them would grab your calves unless they bite you there.

If the conjurer said that they are islamic vampires and what the conjurer suggested works against islamic vampires but doesn't work in your case, does that not mean they aren't islamic vampires?
Just because you hear a song in your head about vampires, doesn't make them vampires.
It could be anything. Something that makes you think it's a vampire specifically so you try useless methods to get rid of vampires.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Hitality
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:17 pm So it was a conjurer that determined they are vampires and islamic at that.
Then, do you feel drained or weaker after they feed on you?
Do they leave physical marks where they bite?
How often do they bite you?

Also if they are vampires, they have no need to make you aroused, so could that be caused by something else and not by them?
Because there can always also be multiple things going on.
There is also no real explanation why one or both of them would grab your calves unless they bite you there.

If the conjurer said that they are islamic vampires and what the conjurer suggested works against islamic vampires but doesn't work in your case, does that not mean they aren't islamic vampires?
Just because you hear a song in your head about vampires, doesn't make them vampires.
It could be anything. Something that makes you think it's a vampire specifically so you try useless methods to get rid of vampires.
Hey thanks for the reply.

Now that you mention it There's an oblong shaped red mark welling up where I got bit on my neck for like 5 minutes straight, and it is stinging as well, but I was rubbing it while it was happening, but when I leave my fingers on it, it doesn't sting, so I didn't rub it enough to take the skin off, it seems to be stinging under the surface. There is a gap between the red marks and I was rubbing it without looking but I possibly did it myself. I only noticed after your message when I looked in the mirror. Yeah I did feel weaker, but since they've been here I haven't been hungry so I'm gonna chalk it up to improper eating. So I'll say the red mark was caused by me and I'm weaker due to lack of eating. That's mainly for my own sake.

As for the songs. It's just a way my succubus communicates with me telepathically. I'll be completely focused on something and she'll start communicating via song lyrics. The song just starts playing when I'm completely distracted.
She communicates how she's feeling and such. Pulls songs out of my head that I haven't listened to in a long time. Like the ones I've mentioned here, I don't think its a coincidence that they're relevant to the situation.

That red mark is really starting to sting more and more but I only rubbed it briefly like 3 hours ago. I'm not joking about any of this and I'm trying to describe things as best I can because I really do need help with this.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, never heard of Islamic vampires...
Considering blood is considered haram in Islam, maybe they're psy vampire?

Who's the conjurer anyway?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Hitality wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:39 pm Hey thanks for the reply.

Now that you mention it There's an oblong shaped red mark welling up where I got bit on my neck for like 5 minutes straight, and it is stinging as well, but I was rubbing it while it was happening, but when I leave my fingers on it, it doesn't sting, so I didn't rub it enough to take the skin off, it seems to be stinging under the surface. There is a gap between the red marks and I was rubbing it without looking but I possibly did it myself. I only noticed after your message when I looked in the mirror. Yeah I did feel weaker, but since they've been here I haven't been hungry so I'm gonna chalk it up to improper eating. So I'll say the red mark was caused by me and I'm weaker due to lack of eating. That's mainly for my own sake.

As for the songs. It's just a way my succubus communicates with me telepathically. I'll be completely focused on something and she'll start communicating via song lyrics. The song just starts playing when I'm completely distracted.
She communicates how she's feeling and such. Pulls songs out of my head that I haven't listened to in a long time. Like the ones I've mentioned here, I don't think its a coincidence that they're relevant to the situation.

That red mark is really starting to sting more and more but I only rubbed it briefly like 3 hours ago. I'm not joking about any of this and I'm trying to describe things as best I can because I really do need help with this.
I'm asking because of this so you probably are dealing with living entities since they do physical 'damage'.

Here's a protection ritual you can do, but it'll take some time.

Also because you hear something in your head, doesn't mean it's from your succubus. The vampires can communicate telepathically via songs too. Everyone that can communicate telepathically can do that trick. So what she can do, they can do and vice versa. You can just be manipulated and that's what they would want, if it's a they and not a powerful manifestation of a subconscious fear or a thoughtform.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Hitality
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:59 pm Mmmh, never heard of Islamic vampires...
Considering blood is considered haram in Islam, maybe they're psy vampire?

Who's the conjurer anyway?
Conjurers name is Toni - don't know if I can link her site so I wont.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Hitality wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:41 pm Conjurers name is Toni - don't know if I can link her site so I wont.
If you are talking about this Seller then there was some controversy...

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Hitality
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:29 pm
Hitality wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:41 pm Conjurers name is Toni - don't know if I can link her site so I wont.
If you are talking about this Seller then there was some controversy...
Yeah. She seems kind. The binding went fine it's just that these entities watched me for a few days and then took this chance it was legitimately terrible timing. Nothing against the conjurer, it's my fault for not being more vigilant and attentive

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:10 pm I'm asking because of this so you probably are dealing with living entities since they do physical 'damage'.

Here's a protection ritual you can do, but it'll take some time.

Also because you hear something in your head, doesn't mean it's from your succubus. The vampires can communicate telepathically via songs too. Everyone that can communicate telepathically can do that trick. So what she can do, they can do and vice versa. You can just be manipulated and that's what they would want, if it's a they and not a powerful manifestation of a subconscious fear or a thoughtform.
I hope you can recognise that this is critically important advice. You'll get none better.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Hitality wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:12 pm Yeah. She seems kind. The binding went fine it's just that these entities watched me for a few days and then took this chance it was legitimately terrible timing. Nothing against the conjurer, it's my fault for not being more vigilant and attentive
If you're not a conjurer, you can't really say if the binding went fine or if anything really was bound at all.
That person has made some posts that imho made me question her ability to discern what she's dealing with and question her integrity and ethics of her practice and I myself wouldn't trust her with anything she claims to know about that situation. Especially not that it's islamic vampires.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”