Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

And if you want to try to get rid of something, get sage. Smudge every day until they're gone. Look into how to smudge properly.

Look into the lesser banishing ritual of the pentragram which is a powerful way to banish. Or look into other banishing rituals.
Do those in every room and then afterwards bless and protect those rooms, consecrate the ground so to say. For example with holy water or florida water or similar or by asking higher powers and I'm sure there are other methods.

Declare that it is your home and you do not want their presence, rescind any invitations you might have made to them, claim your space. Create protective circles especially around your bed so you get enough rest without disturbance. Protective circles can be made with salt or with rituals.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Hitality
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Aprophis wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:12 pm And if you want to try to get rid of something, get sage. Smudge every day until they're gone. Look into how to smudge properly.

Look into the lesser banishing ritual of the pentragram which is a powerful way to banish. Or look into other banishing rituals.
Do those in every room and then afterwards bless and protect those rooms, consecrate the ground so to say. For example with holy water or florida water or similar or by asking higher powers and I'm sure there are other methods.

Declare that it is your home and you do not want their presence, rescind any invitations you might have made to them, claim your space. Create protective circles especially around your bed so you get enough rest without disturbance. Protective circles can be made with salt or with rituals.
Thanks for all the help

The best response has been to disconnect from the situation. Activity seems to have decreased a little. They're still holding onto me though.

Im not confident to try and banish as these attempts have failed consistently and it would be seen as a response.

I'll look into protecting myself as well and cleansing daily.
Thanks so much
Last edited by Hitality on Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”