You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Rimuru wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:48 am Urgh, postage takes so long... I did the order over a month ago (may 18th) and still the packet is somewhere on the way. "Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility."
This waiting is painful. I live in Europe so I understand it takes time, especially during this corona-time. I just had to vent about this somewhere lol. How long does it usually take you ro receive your ordered goods?
The planet Mercury is retrograde right now. Mercury, the messenger god, rules over mail and transportation and when a planet appears "retrograde" in the sky it essentially means that everything that has to do with that planet starts to get disrupted in one way or another. Which means mail delays.
I just got a package from CH during this period of Mercury retrograde and it took like 5 more days after the scheduled delivery date to arrive, and I live in the U.S. The last package I got from them only took 5 days to get to me. So this time around it took twice as long :p
Probably the best thing you can do is just stop thinking about the package. Mercury retrograde doesn't have to mean that the package is going to arrive late but it likely might. Just letting you know this info because if it does take some extra time to arrive this is why, so you can expect a shorter delivery time next time!
I bet as soon as you take it off your mind, the package will show up ;)
Also cool dream! And congrats on your new friend! Faeries are awesome! I love my Butterfly Faery and I've only been Keeping for 3 weeks now. But he's awesome and has a loving vibe! Faeries are great (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Rimuru
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:46 pm
Rimuru wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:48 am Urgh, postage takes so long... I did the order over a month ago (may 18th) and still the packet is somewhere on the way. "Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility."
This waiting is painful. I live in Europe so I understand it takes time, especially during this corona-time. I just had to vent about this somewhere lol. How long does it usually take you ro receive your ordered goods?
The planet Mercury is retrograde right now. Mercury, the messenger god, rules over mail and transportation and when a planet appears "retrograde" in the sky it essentially means that everything that has to do with that planet starts to get disrupted in one way or another. Which means mail delays.
I just got a package from CH during this period of Mercury retrograde and it took like 5 more days after the scheduled delivery date to arrive, and I live in the U.S. The last package I got from them only took 5 days to get to me. So this time around it took twice as long :p
Probably the best thing you can do is just stop thinking about the package. Mercury retrograde doesn't have to mean that the package is going to arrive late but it likely might. Just letting you know this info because if it does take some extra time to arrive this is why, so you can expect a shorter delivery time next time!
I bet as soon as you take it off your mind, the package will show up ;)
Also cool dream! And congrats on your new friend! Faeries are awesome! I love my Butterfly Faery and I've only been Keeping for 3 weeks now. But he's awesome and has a loving vibe! Faeries are great (:
Thank you. I really know nothing about the planet and moon phases so this was an interesting and educating answer. And some how calming to think the delay this way, thank you. ^_^

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."
Rimuru
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Finally, 3 months after I place the order, the package with the vessel should be delivered today! I've been tracking the post and finally it says it is to be delivered. I feel happy and expectant after the loooong wait. I am curious to see all the stuff I ordered.

Rimuru
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yay! The post arriwed!! I am so happy to finally have this in my hands. The only problem is that I have no idea which item is which XD and there is some extra stuff too and no explanation. So I have no idea which one is the vessel I have most been waiting for lol.
I had to contact CHsupport and I am now waiting for their answer.

Rilak
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Congrats on your new friend.

If you made an account with the CH shop you can log in and look at your orders notes which should tell you everything in your order and what vessel your new spirit is bound to.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Rimuru wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:29 am I had been browsing the encyclopedia and shop to choose my first spirit companion. After some days I was finally making my mind about getting a Faery of Light. I was super happy about this. It was already getting kinda late that night so I went to sleep thinking I'd finally make the order the next day.

That night I saw a vivid dream about me chasing a bright light flying constantly away from me. We went what it seemed like around the world throught caves and forests and always the flying light ball ahead of me and I never catch it.

Next morning I woke up and understand that the Faery of Light was not for me. I had to continue searching.
Later that day I found the Waif Faery and felt super happy and calm as I did the ordering for my first spirit. Now I am waiting for the vessel to arrive and meeting my new friend.
Hello Rimuru, just wish to ask about your Waif Fairy? How is it going? I ordered mine and I am in bonding stage with mine right now. I got her with a spirell@ for healing, cleansing and rejuvenation.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Xmas presents I ordered in late November/Early december are set to arrive in February of next year.
To put it lightly, mail is struggling.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Muse wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:53 pm Xmas presents I ordered in late November/Early december are set to arrive in February of next year.
To put it lightly, mail is struggling.
Yeah , I am waiting on 2 parcels from CH. Both of them stuck in the US. I wanted to order something for my birthday in mid January. But now, I think, I'll have my early December orders for my special day. Luckily, my Waif fairy is bind to my MV. But my Star Fairy vessel is still coming in the post. Nevertheless, /I met them both already. They are beautiful and active faeries. color]

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”