You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don’t know
Zodiac:

Say this in the way that would make a woman wet. “Sensual playmate, lover succubus
I becon, your wicked sexual power
Come, and let us revel in pleasure
And become intensely joined,
In the great event, of erotic joy

Imagine that your whispering it in a young ladies ear and feel her body tense up in anticipation of the pleasure . Say it as seduction and expect the payoff. Your a human body, they want you, the question is do you really see your value to them?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Fri wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:26 am Say this in the way that would make a woman wet. [...]

Imagine that your whispering it in a young ladies ear and feel her body tense up in anticipation of the pleasure . Say it as seduction and expect the payoff. Your a human body, they want you, the question is do you really see your value to them?
NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

There is actually a protected CH conjuration for that here from the founders of this site: viewtopic.php?f=464&t=42054

If I understand correctly, you are telling us in your post what your own method is for calling in unbound, sexual spirits, specifically succubi. Have I got that right? Is that a completely open, ie unprotected conjuration? Did you devise it yourself?

To be honest I would not want to take risks with a method I am unfamiliar with and have no way of knowing how safe - or unsafe - it is. The default position seems to be that these methods are usually risky and unsafe. Malicious, unvetted influences or beings can come through.

I feel I should point out that there have been many bad experiences for people using unprotected methods in order to try and connect to succubi and it has often been said in this forum that those methods are unsafe and it is wise to avoid them. Safe, protected conjurations like the one I linked to above are far less risky.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lewk wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:05 am NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

There is actually a protected CH conjuration for that here from the founders of this site: viewtopic.php?f=464&t=42054

If I understand correctly, you are telling us in your post what your own method is for calling in unbound, sexual spirits, specifically succubi. Have I got that right? Is that a completely open, ie unprotected conjuration? Did you devise it yourself?
What Fri actually did was simply copy the summoning format saying on Ash's conjuration topic not actually make their own. There's loads of reasons why it takes years to master such ability. The most vastly important thing being safety. Just a quick clear up as if I didn't recognize the summon, I would have done the same aswell in the case where safety with these type of things always has to be the number one key.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 260
Zodiac:

I am still comparatively new to spirit-keeping and I do have two Ubis in my family and, yes, they do show up. It takes commitment to becoming energetically aligned with spirits and the intention that it will work. I have ordered spells to enhance my abilities and additional spirits to do the same (with the same level of commitment and dedication). If you go into it with the belief that the spirits will do all the work to connect with you or you're wishy-washy on your intent, you will be disappointed.

My Family (so far!):
Succubus x2 spirits x1 living entity, Angels (Bronwyn, Courtwind x4, Sterling), Djinn (Cleopatra, Besei, Alhena, Badriyah, Ayah, Gold x3, Astral Malichai, Wajdi, Norse, Falak), Egyptian BOHD Vampire, Immortals (Isis, Lilith, Amon-Re, Ferronia, Daphne), Volkh x3, Wraith x3, Chupacabra, Draugr, Gargoyle, Hellhound, Werewolf, Hippalectryon, Ash Vampire, Phoenix, Gorgon, Duojna, Betadi Drow Elf, Patupaiarehe
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Emperor_Warlocks wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:58 am
Lewk wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:05 am NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

What Fri actually did was simply copy the summoning format saying on Ash's conjuration topic not actually make their own. There's loads of reasons why it takes years to master such ability. The most vastly important thing being safety. Just a quick clear up as if I didn't recognize the summon, I would have done the same aswell in the case where safety with these type of things always has to be the number one key.
Thanks for that...putting me straight...it wasn't obvious from the post.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

OK, so Succubi not only show but their energy can manifest so strongly, they can overpower you. With love, and passion, of course.

My two Ubi's manifest while I'm wide awake. I have two invisible lovers that attack me with passion. It's hard to describe this relationship, but it's all very real.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Midnight's Promise wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:22 pm It takes commitment to becoming energetically aligned with spirits and the intention that it will work. I have ordered spells to enhance my abilities and additional spirits to do the same (with the same level of commitment and dedication).
What are the main things you have done to energetically align?

Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 260
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:07 pm What are the main things you have done to energetically align?
The first and foremost thing is treating your Ubi like you would a serious romantic relationship with a GF. Here's the succubus page in the encyclopedia. Think about what this means:

"METHODS OF CONNECTING
? Treats for Succubi are sensuous activities, affectionate talk."
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=succubus

You really have to approach it as trying to connect with her energetically in terms of what she desires, not so much what you want. When you order a custom conjuration from CH, they will offer some other things your specific Ubi likes. Think about what she wants and how you can fulfill it. Use her association day of Saturday to meditate with her vessel, light a pink candle as a draw, focus on her and ask her what *you* can do for *her*. It's also worthwhile to reach out to her telepathically and share your day with her as if you two were having a conversation. It might not feel like she's answering, but she's there.

Going back to the touches you feel, when you feel a touch from her, acknowledge it. Tell her that you felt her touch your neck, your arm, your leg. Focus on it. Ask her to do it again. Remember, you're building a connection, a new neural network.

As for specific spells that I have ordered from CH, here is a partial list.

*Spell for Masturbatory Delights
*Spell for Vampiric Lust, Sexuality, Energy & Passion
*Spell of Sexuality, Desire, Lust, Eroticism, Passion, and Intimacy
*Dark Arts Spells for Connecting with Dark Arts Spirits

I've also continued along the DA path to order additional DA spells to strengthen my connection:

*Back in Black Spell--Intensify Your Dark Streak
*Lead the Way Spell--For Adventures with Spirits
*Egyptian Mystic Magic Spell for Tomb Portals

I've also ordered MANY of the master services: sexual energy increase, total energy and power, chakra work, psychic energy, and others. It goes without saying that increasing your energy capacity and opening/aligning your chakras is important.

There are also other spirits who can help you develop in the areas you might be lacking, like a Cleopatra Djinn (my Cleo is one of my closest advisors and I absolutely adore her). In fact, the Djinn race is my family's largest spirit group, as you can see in my signature block.

I did all this because I was 100% committed to the happiness of and connection with my spirit family. I take time each week to meditate with my spirits on their association day. I have a running telepathic conversation and interaction with my two Ubis all day long and I include my advisor spirits in my decision-making processes, where possible. Like anything, it's about creating a habit.

This is the path I've taken since my first CH order was completed a little over two months ago. My relationship with my two Ubis is amazing and getting better every day. I've recently ordered portal spells and will be working on astral projection so I can leave my physical body to interact with them.

My Family (so far!):
Succubus x2 spirits x1 living entity, Angels (Bronwyn, Courtwind x4, Sterling), Djinn (Cleopatra, Besei, Alhena, Badriyah, Ayah, Gold x3, Astral Malichai, Wajdi, Norse, Falak), Egyptian BOHD Vampire, Immortals (Isis, Lilith, Amon-Re, Ferronia, Daphne), Volkh x3, Wraith x3, Chupacabra, Draugr, Gargoyle, Hellhound, Werewolf, Hippalectryon, Ash Vampire, Phoenix, Gorgon, Duojna, Betadi Drow Elf, Patupaiarehe
feelthethunder
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

marquest wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:26 am OK, so Succubi not only show but their energy can manifest so strongly, they can overpower you. With love, and passion, of course.

My two Ubi's manifest while I'm wide awake. I have two invisible lovers that attack me with passion. It's hard to describe this relationship, but it's all very real.
Hello, Marquest, I binge read most of your posts before making my first post here. I have a question for you: have you noticed your diet having any impacts on how strongly your ubis manifest/how well you feel them? As in, does abstinence from meat and other animal products improve their manifestation/how strongly you feel them? Conversely, does the consumption of animal products have a negative impact on this? I'm not sure if you experimented with diet before, but I'd love to hear your take.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

feelthethunder wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:06 pm
marquest wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:26 am OK, so Succubi not only show but their energy can manifest so strongly, they can overpower you. With love, and passion, of course.

Hello, Marquest, I binge read most of your posts before making my first post here. I have a question for you: have you noticed your diet having any impacts on how strongly your ubis manifest/how well you feel them? As in, does abstinence from meat and other animal products improve their manifestation/how strongly you feel them? Conversely, does the consumption of animal products have a negative impact on this? I'm not sure if you experimented with diet before, but I'd love to hear your take.
I can answer this one! I went vegetarian for a year about two years after starting spirit work and I can honestly say for me there was no difference in feeling and working with energy or with how spirits manifested to me. I can say that fasting definitely amplifies how strongly I feel energy but it also makes meditation harder to focus on due to a decrease in mental acuity so I dont find the slight benefit worth it tbh.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”