I need help crafting my master spirit

1Wiz
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hi,
I'm getting me a Master Spirit, but I still need to craft it and I have no idea how to best go on about it.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AMILY.html

Do any of you have one or can give me tips, ideas and examples on how to form the master spirit and what attributes to give to it to make the best out of my spirit keeping experience?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You can't "craft" master spirit. They're not energy construct.
As written in the listing:
Each Keeper's master spirit is different, because a master spirit is specifically chosen for each person based on their unique energy signature, and based on their unique needs.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You can communicate with CH support, who can probably talk through your needs and find the right thing for you.

When I ordered a Master Spirit I told them what I wanted it to do (ie which spirits it would be in charge of and a few other details) and they came up with a very suitable Immortal.

It seems to be the binding that makes it a Master Spirit. I am assuming that, rather than being 'simply' conjured and bound to be a spirit companion, the spirit is conjured and bound in an agreement to do all that a Master Spirit does. (That is explained in the Shop listing.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There is this listing for a Custom Chimera Construct https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-e ... truct.html, which the listing describes as “comparable to a Master Spirit”. You can completely customize these it looks like, as these are actual constructs.

NARU
~She/Her~

Return to “Spirit Keeping”