new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

First off I wanna start by saying the work you do here is absolutely amazing. I have believed and been drawn to spirits/occult and magick ever since I can remember. I came across this site after much googling about different entities and I fell in love, so much so that I purchased my first entity, a succumbs, (strange I know but I have many reasons) any who. I had my succubus bound to a pendant and after 3 months of waiting he arrived. I took to all the forums gathering all information possible about him and his realm, I purchased things he’d like and would constantly talk to him both aloud and telepathically. Nothing. I tried it all, meditating and everything. Then I started feeling tingling and just weird stuff on my legs and thighs and sometimes chest (where I wear the pendant) or even itches. I chalked this up to being him, I welcomed his energy and even set ground rules. I still get brushes of physical feelings on my legs etc. But have yet to have any other communication, I know these things take time and I am being patient but I have noticed that I get quite frequent headaches or even naseua and I wondered if these were side effects or if it’s him trying to communicate but somehow I am blocking it out. I recently had my cards read (by a very trusted and reputable friend) who said that I have a guardian angel who has been trying to communicate with me but I’m not hearing them. Could this be my headaches? Could I be blocking them out some how? How do I fix this?

I also recently just ordered an immortal and a surprise spirit which ended up being a pheonix, both are bound to spirit instead of a vessel, how can I open up my third eye or telepathic communications so I may be able to communicate with them and speak with them.

I should also add that yes I do have a lot of stressors in my life currently which is one of the reasons why I started spirit keeping so I can have help and guidance in my life, as my mother was recently diagnosed with a stage 4 terminal cancer and does not have long of a life left. I started spirit keeping for companionship, guidance, distraction from life, and mentor ship. I have read through many many forums, many pages on here and still have yet to find something to help open up communication paths. So if anyone HS any tips or suggestions on how to do so please let me know.

Sorry for the long rambled post but it was the best way to get it all out there with the right amount of detail.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'd like to first state that I am still learning, and I don't have any experiences with ubi's or succubus's in particular.

It's not uncommon for succubus's to be your first spirit. You keep mentioning 'him', do you mean incubus? or did you mean 'her' when referring to the succubus? 'Succubus's' are, in general, female - while incubus's are generally male, so I was just curious to see if the gender was correct with that. Just my general intrigue.

First things first; Make sure to get anything health related checked out by a professional such as your doctor, first. Not everything is spiritually related, and more than likely it's something physically related to your health.With that said, ubi's are Dark Arts, so sometimes there can be a period of adjustment which will give people not used to the darker energy headaches and other small symptoms. From what you explained, though, you've had your ubi for a couple months, so this period should have been passed.

From what I gather and what you've mentioned, it could be such an entity trying to get a hold of you, it could also be your spirits trying to help you. But take this with a grain of salt; this is your experience that you have to discern for yourself, or to see if you can email Creepy Hollows to see what they could do about this entity that you think is trying to get in contact with you. Another thing is, task your phoenix with helping you with those headaches and other things. Phoenix's are healers and very much love to help their keepers with things like that. I've tasked my phoenix's with pain management multiple times; doesn't mean that it will go away forever, but as long as you put in effort on your end to help yourself, they give a sort of boost to that effort.

As for "how can I open up my third eye of telepathic communications so I may be able to communicate with them and speak with them." this is going to take more time and practice. I've been at this for almost 3? years now, and I'm still only grasping the beginning of communicating with my spirits. Some people it takes over 8 years, even longer. So just be patient and keep practicing.

The best way to find the right method for you is by just trying things out, a few times over if need be. Don't be discouraged by something not working the first time around. Just like if you're trying to draw a perfect circle, it may not be perfect until after you've drawn hundreds of them to learn the ways to do it. Another thing is expectations; make sure to drop your expectations of what communication SHOULD be like and instead try and keep yourself open for what is actually happening.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Spiriter11
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you featheredstar! And yes I meant incubus, I am not sure why I wrote that. I felt like I was kinda in a trance while writing this is that makes sense haha. And thank you for the info, I may contact the help desk about this spirit as I’ve had some paranormal noises happening in my daughters room while she was away and even while she is home (a clicking noise like a flashlight) and I have set ground rules that stated my spirits are not allowed to interact with her so it may be best to contact CH as I tried to push the spirit? Out of my home but it’s still here.

Quilin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: daemon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dwarf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow

Spiriter11 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:47 pm Thank you featheredstar! And yes I meant incubus, I am not sure why I wrote that. I felt like I was kinda in a trance while writing this is that makes sense haha. And thank you for the info, I may contact the help desk about this spirit as I’ve had some paranormal noises happening in my daughters room while she was away and even while she is home (a clicking noise like a flashlight) and I have set ground rules that stated my spirits are not allowed to interact with her so it may be best to contact CH as I tried to push the spirit? Out of my home but it’s still here.
Ask why them they are bugging her. This should help you figure out where to go from here.

Examples of things that could be going on: They could be wanting to protect and comfort her now her parent is really sick and aren't sure how to help. They could be bored and in need of a task from you. There's also the chance of energy rub-off causing confusion.Do you spend a lot of time in your Daughter's room? Or perhaps you identify with her a lot or have a lot of energy put towards her (ie: hopes and dreams for her)? These things can leave your energy imprint on her and her room.

If it is energy rub-off explain to them that you are not in that room. It's just a connection to her! Ask them to go away from that room and the energies there. If they keep disobeying use a salt circle inside the room's borders (don't forget doors and windows!) to help keep them out. Prayers can help, too. There's lots of warding rituals freely available online so don't be shy to do your own research if you really want them to leave her entirely alone.

Don't forget to reward for good behavior as well. If paying you attention gets them more attention and positive energy than paying her attention will, then they will pay you more attention, IMHO. This happens when a spirit is stubborn, especially Dark Arts types who can sometimes suffer from attention deficit---OOH SHINY!!" ...I mean, disorder.

As a side note, why don't you want your spirits to work with your daughter? Perhaps they could protect and help her when you pass giving her a link to you in a new way.

Here's hoping for a miracle for you or at least a peaceful end. Cancer is not a fun way to go.
Last edited by Quilin on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

There are no masters; only students who know more or less.

...plus various old friends who enjoy stopping by.
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Quilin wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:27 am
Spiriter11 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:47 pm Thank you featheredstar! And yes I meant incubus, I am not sure why I wrote that. I felt like I was kinda in a trance while writing this is that makes sense haha. And thank you for the info, I may contact the help desk about this spirit as I’ve had some paranormal noises happening in my daughters room while she was away and even while she is home (a clicking noise like a flashlight) and I have set ground rules that stated my spirits are not allowed to interact with her so it may be best to contact CH as I tried to push the spirit? Out of my home but it’s still here.
Ask why them they are bugging her. This should help you figure out where to go from here.

Examples of things that could be going on: They could be wanting to protect and comfort her now her parent is really sick and aren't sure how to help. They could be bored and in need of a task from you. There's also the chance of energy rub-off causing confusion.Do you spend a lot of time in your Daughter's room? Or perhaps you identify with her a lot or have a lot of energy put towards her (ie: hopes and dreams for her)? These things can leave your energy imprint on her and her room.

If it is energy rub-off explain to them that you are not in that room. It's just a connection to her! Ask them to go away from that room and the energies there. If they keep disobeying use a salt circle inside the room's borders (don't forget doors and windows!) to help keep them out. Prayers can help, too. There's lots of warding rituals freely available online so don't be shy to do your own research if you really want them to leave her entirely alone.

Don't forget to reward for good behavior as well. If paying you attention gets them more attention and positive energy than paying her attention will, then they will pay you more attention, IMHO. This happens when a spirit is stubborn, especially Dark Arts types who can sometimes suffer from attention deficit---OOH SHINY!!" ...I mean, disorder.

As a side note, why don't you want your spirits to work with your daughter? Perhaps they could protect and help her when you pass giving her a link to you in a new way.

Here's hoping for a miracle for you or at least a peaceful end. Cancer is not a fun way to go.

She doesn’t even notice the noise and she hasn’t been home for a few weeks now as I am dealing with my mom being sick, she is staying at families house. Also she gets scared quite easy even after explanation. But I can try to talk to her, also I’m not sure if the “spirit” making noise is one of mine or not. I have tried many devices to talk to them and no one states it is them. Also I have yet to have proper communication with any of my spirits, (incubus, Phoenix, immortal and living entity) I had what I think was a one time encounter with my incubus but I’m not sure but I’m hopeful it was. Otherwise no other communication at all. I have purchased some items from the shop to try and help with communication and with dream help but so far nothing yet.
Also it is my mother who is sick, not me. But yes cancer is the worst and I have been dealing with a lot these past few months and it may be why I can’t completely communicate with my spirits but who knows, I may be stressed but I’m also very level headed and try to meditate in bed before I go to sleep. But I’m just not sure about a lot of things. I know this takes time and I know i need patience but it can be hard at times and you can feel discouraged because you seek that communication, that help and that guidance but no one answers back.

Also I am unsure with what to completely task my spirits with, I have given them some “longer term” tasks but I sure of what to do in the moment, I’ve also tried to purchase different things they like but some of the stuff that is associated with them is extremely expensive so that’s difficult too.

Quilin
new here
new here

Spiriter11 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:35 am Also I am unsure with what to completely task my spirits with, I have given them some “longer term” tasks but I sure of what to do in the moment, I’ve also tried to purchase different things they like but some of the stuff that is associated with them is extremely expensive so that’s difficult too.
How are things going? Did you get to talk to your spirits and explain things to them?

You don't have to gift all the time. It doesn't have to be perfect or big, either. Sometimes it's the thought that counts.

I'd suggest tasking them to do things you need help with. Alternatively, ask them what they want to do. I usually do the latter. It helps me get to know them better and results in happier spirits overall as they have more agency in their "lives". Either way, feel free to reassign folks as things get done or new needs arise.

new here
new here
Zodiac:

Well I Had been tasking them recently a lot for strength and guidance As my mother was dying from stage 4 cancer but just a few days ago she had passed and I have been way too emotionally and stressed out to communicate. I try to say good morning and good night but that’s it. I’m hoping that due to my stress I didn’t put a block on myself but I’ll have to wait and see. Even before my mother’s passing not much communication was made. It was all one sided with me. Before I went go to sleep I would meditate and I would ask them to speak in dreams and allow me to get to know them and where they come from and that I can remember the dreams on the morning but most of the time I don’t even remember if I actually dreamed at all:

Quilin
new here
new here

Spiriter11 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:39 pm Well I Had been tasking them recently a lot for strength and guidance As my mother was dying from stage 4 cancer but just a few days ago she had passed and I have been way too emotionally and stressed out to communicate. I try to say good morning and good night but that’s it. I’m hoping that due to my stress I didn’t put a block on myself but I’ll have to wait and see. Even before my mother’s passing not much communication was made. It was all one sided with me.
Hmm, you may have had a block to start with. Or perhaps the ability to communicate with spirits is underdeveloped in you? I'm not sure... it could be both. Of course grief is a major distraction so it probably won't help right now.

Tasking suggestions:
Phoenix: Help you move on from the loss of your mother and return to a more normal life at last.
Immortal: Watch over your mother and daughter. Help them transition into their new lives.
Incubus: Help you stay calm, provide a pleasant distraction.

If it helps, remember that death is not the end. Your mother's body is gone, but the rest of her is elsewhere.

venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

hello Spiriter,
How are you doing now with spirit keeping? I am very sorry about your loss. You did go through a very hard time this year with everything going on.

May I offer some suggestions to you, if you need help with spirit keeping, please let me know. I am also new to spirit keeping but i have some paranormal skills to build on.

Also, I like to do things naturally, without over spiritulise it. From time to time, it's important to feel fulfilled and to expressing your gratitude to your spirit family.
I don't believe you are blocked more then any of us at times.
When we are going through deeply emotional things and grief, our brain functioning differently. [we are noisy inside and we can't listen in to hear telepathically.

You also, had to deal with all the rest of the things involved with cancer and terminal illness. You needed to have physical strength to get through the day.

Spirits communication requires an altered state of brain function that you achieve in meditation or sleep. Your spirits most likely emphatically stood back to give you space and to hold your strength to be strong for your mother.

Anyway, this is just observing your situation. If you like to talk or simply mention about your improvements of being a keeper, I am here for you. /color]
Spiriter11 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:39 pm Well I Had been tasking them recently a lot for strength and guidance As my mother was dying from stage 4 cancer but just a few days ago she had passed and I have been way too emotionally and stressed out to communicate. I try to say good morning and good night but that’s it. I’m hoping that due to my stress I didn’t put a block on myself but I’ll have to wait and see. Even before my mother’s passing not much communication was made. It was all one sided with me. Before I went go to sleep I would meditate and I would ask them to speak in dreams and allow me to get to know them and where they come from and that I can remember the dreams on the morning but most of the time I don’t even remember if I actually dreamed at all:

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Spiriter11
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:20 am hello Spiriter,
How are you doing now with spirit keeping? I am very sorry about your loss. You did go through a very hard time this year with everything going on.

May I offer some suggestions to you, if you need help with spirit keeping, please let me know. I am also new to spirit keeping but i have some paranormal skills to build on.

Anyway, this is just observing your situation. If you like to talk or simply mention about your improvements of being a keeper, I am here for you. /color]
Spiriter11 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:39 pm Well I Had been tasking them recently a lot for strength and guidance As my mother was dying from stage 4 cancer but just a few days ago she had passed and I have been way too emotionally and stressed out to communicate. I try to say good morning and good night but that’s it. I’m hoping that due to my stress I didn’t put a block on myself but I’ll have to wait and see. Even before my mother’s passing not much communication was made. It was all one sided with me. Before I went go to sleep I would meditate and I would ask them to speak in dreams and allow me to get to know them and where they come from and that I can remember the dreams on the morning but most of the time I don’t even remember if I actually dreamed at all:

Hello Chavah and thank you for your input, not too much has changed. I believe I have seen some shadows or black mists out of the corner of my eye, I always acknowledge even the slightest of things. I just never know which of my spirit family members it is. I always invite my spirit family into my dreams to visit their worlds and to get to know them more but when I do remember my dreams it doesn’t seem like it happened although I don’t put it off. I always say good morning and I have tried to make them happy with different stones or crystals, or even candles or scents they like. Because i haven’t had any sort of communication with them I’m not able to offer more that they may like or enjoy. I have tried pendulums and and pendulum boards but I know those aren’t reliable no matter how you go about it. I attempted tarot cards in which I received from CH but I’m still also new to those and not 100% sure how too interpret them. I try every day to have some sort of communication but alas it seems I get none.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”