Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,

When I chose first companions, I decided to take also a reverse adoption because I though that I can choose spirit companions but why a spirit couldn't choose me! So I did and in the customer notes I saw it was a mononoke. I did my research in the encyclopedia and I'm a bit worry ;

"Mononokes are possessing spirits who can inhabit inanimate objects. They enjoy scaring humans with poltergeist activity. They can be dangerous and destructive. Mononokes usually live near cemeteries. Sometimes they possess objects like household appliances. If too upsetting, they can be exorcised."

"KEYWORDS
possessing, dangerous, destructive"

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ghlight=mo

soooooooo, I'm like hmmmmm did it was a good idea. But I though if CH bound her to me I guess she can't be so problematic?
What do you think about that?

Thank you for your time!
:;/

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There's more info on the listing in the shop:
Mononoke are spirits of vengeance and victory. Like most beings the Mononoke range from mildly Dark Arts to the far extreme. We work with the milder to median of the Mononoke as they are extremely effective in terms of helping with matters of vengeance and recovering things lost. The Mononoke can appear in many forms and a ghostly form is the most likely to be encountered. They can take swift and decisive action against those who seek to bring trouble and harm, or they can be harbingers of vengeance against the evil people of the world; leaving a trail of devastation in their wake. They are absolutely fearless in their action and will exact their meter of magickal vengeance against them.

As spirit companions they are extremely loyal and they will serve the benefit of an entire family, if allowed. They are unyielding in their ability to take up actions of vengeance on your behalf. They will use all within their power to exact revenge and bring you the results you deserve. They are active, talkative and absolutely invested in keeping your area secure. They are quick to offer you support when it comes to magickal endeavors as their knowledge of magick is extensive.
source: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... onoke.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Antipodean
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic

Hi Arcanae, for what it's worth, consider the perspective you might be bringing to this impending addition.

Some of us might have had the experience of waking from sleep during the night to see an large dark entity present in the room, staring at us. Someone might respond with fear and believe they need to 'banish' such a presence. Someone else might respond with joy and feel comforted that they have been privileged to see such a fearsome looking entity 'guarding' them while they sleep. Sometimes I think it's all about 'masks' and perhaps doing the work to 'unpack' the message.

Darkwing dook makes a good point. There's a lot more to the Mononoke description. I would feel privileged if such a loyal, fearless, entity wanted to be around me. Even poltergeist activity would suggest to me the power of these entities. It takes a lot of energy to manifest across the realms like that.

writer / occultist in Sydney, Australia / dropping keys for the beautiful rowdy prisoners ~hafiz
Arcanae
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Seem nicer than the link from the encyclopedia haha, thank you

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Arcanae
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Antipodean wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:15 pm Hi Arcanae, for what it's worth, consider the perspective you might be bringing to this impending addition.

Some of us might have had the experience of waking from sleep during the night to see an large dark entity present in the room, staring at us. Someone might respond with fear and believe they need to 'banish' such a presence. Someone else might respond with joy and feel comforted that they have been privileged to see such a fearsome looking entity 'guarding' them while they sleep. Sometimes I think it's all about 'masks' and perhaps doing the work to 'unpack' the message.

Darkwing dook makes a good point. There's a lot more to the Mononoke description. I would feel privileged if such a loyal, fearless, entity wanted to be around me. Even poltergeist activity would suggest to me the power of these entities. It takes a lot of energy to manifest across the realms like that.
If I know the apparition is her, I will be ok with that and be very happy, the apparence she could take don't disturb me, the most important for me is if I know it's her and not other "things" . I like darker things but I tend to stay away from them because safety is my priority. I don't know if my point is clear hahaha.

Also, when I was doing my research I read that dark arts spirits can cause several "problems" during the adaptation and can be hard to deal with them... so yeah, I'm not very confident in this so I was woried .

Thank you Antipodean for your reply! :8)

^^ The group ^^
jonmadden91
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 66
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Super speed

My mononoke spirits manifests as white clouds. Try asking your spirits to manifest in a form less scary in front of you. Maybe that can help?

Arcanae
new here
new here
Zodiac:

jonmadden91 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:45 am My mononoke spirits manifests as white clouds. Try asking your spirits to manifest in a form less scary in front of you. Maybe that can help?
It's ok for me if she manifest herself with the form she wants, but it's important that I know it's her and not another spirit (like unbounds). :)
I don't know if it's polite to ask that, I feel like I tell her " hey I don't like your appearance, can you change it" it's maybe just me but I feel like that.

For a little update, I received the vessel! I did a meditation several days before the arrival and the most powerful contact ( post name: "first contact") was with her. So It's very incredible ! Maybe we already have a very good bound or mononoke spirits are usually very strong!? I think I begin to recognize her energy... but I'm not sure.

Thank you for all your replies! ()

^^ The group ^^

Return to “Spirit Keeping”