Dreams and where they happen??

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Cipactli
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: A werewolve
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I thought i could ask here, because i do not find an specific part on this site to ask about dreams.
Ive been staying at my grandparent's house for the whole week, and ive been having dreams since the monday i arrived till this monday. I found this weird, because i barely have any dreams when i am at my home. I could say that in a week i have one dream, and sometimes i go through many weeks without dreaming a thing. But not only ive been having dreams, i remember them vividly, something that doesnt happen at my home either.
These dreams are random, for example i had one where i found an old phone (small screen, physical keyboard) which i found songs and pictures written kn arabic on it, and which i used to listen to music. Nothing really weird, until next day. I had a dream about finding two stray dogs and bringing them home, and putting them with my other two dogs. Then followed a very graphic and gross scene of one of my dogs ripping the testicles of one of the strays, and i suddenly woke up. When i slept again i had another dream of being part of a filming crew making a documentary in a slum, and being let out of all of the houses they went in even though i had a camera. Next day i had a kind of nightmare, where i couldnt go out to take out the trash, or go out to do anything at night, because a group of some kind was out there and they should not see me. An old man was in the house with me, and was very eager to tell me who they were or why they took people at night, and i remember suspecting the old man was part of this group, and wanting to go out to see who they were. There was also a song playing randomly and distorted, i even remember the "lyrics", something like "dont go out, pay them attention, fear me". The other dreams i had were just nonsense, but i dont know why i am able to remember all of them here and not at my home. Is there any energies that block dreams or your memories of them? What can these two dreams i had mean, specially the last one? I am rather curious and could not find an actual explanation on a "your brain works like this" level. And this is not the first time i have dreams i vividly remember while staying in this house either.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I've looked into the subject of dreams occasionally over the last few decades from various angles. I think it's quite widely recognised that sleeping in a 'strange' place can affect our sleep and dreams....and recall of them. That might be due to sleeping more lightly than normal in what is not our usual place.

One of the things that our minds do when we sleep is process our experiences, thoughts and feelings, which leads to weird dreams that don't make much sense. The groundbreaking psychologist Carl Jung spent a lot of time waking and recording his dreams in diaries. Some of them might seem really repulsive until you realise that our subconscious is reordering things in a non-literal way.

When we get beyond our normal waking mind, there's a strange sense to the nonsense images. In some forms of shamanic healing, spirits may peck your eyes out to restore clear sight. This is again not literal. I think we all have all types of dreams every night but we don't usually remember that we do. We may even have many repetitive dream scenarios.

I think the more heavily we sleep, the less likely it probably is that we will remember dream experiences. I find remembering dreams - and recognising very familiar repetitive dreams - a real gift. But it is usually due to fairly light sleeping.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Mac Tire
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

I'm no expert, but there is some visiting middle astral, lower astral (not pleasant), Etheric Realm (clean, pleasant), and other layers. There are some dreams that are subconscious processing too.
The phone - Communication
Songs & Pictures in Arabic - Djinn. My experience is the less words the better, images good, and music...i won't start
The two stray dogs, well that could be two unbounds, and i'm guessing you have two with you who, well, one at least would rip the balls off an unbound they see as a threat. I wonder do you have Djinn with you that you know of?
Anyway my tuppenneth
Hope it works out

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”