Míng
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

lolaberry wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:14 pm
nina wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:34 pm
lolaberry wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 4:08 pm
Yumizzzz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:15 pm I am her bestie, Jo. We both have house rules, and I do have the house rule for them that never hurt my friends and family. But we are so close, thus, our spirits always visit each other's house. And sometimes it feels like Ming and I also "bond with" each other in spiritual level, and all my spirits and entities love her.

But I am wondering: is that how they show their love, by biting her?
I was about to comment about house rules, I've seen these vamps and they are BA ones, house rules a must IMHO
Its funny that as per their description many sound very benevolent and not in the theoritical definition of BA here. But yes I agree on house rules , but if they are really BA would they follow them?
I agree, they even tempted me lol I have a vamp spirit from her recently, not an ancient but she is great, I felt her energy before she was bound
Actually the one who left the message including the word 'Egypt' and the Hexagram 11 is not from Lotus. (I love her conjures, and I do have a strong feeling even the two vampires I claimed for my bestie.) I only had one vampire P conjured from Pyra recently who's really powerful, but I haven't successfully bind with. I thought it was P who left the message, but after talking to Pyra, I am not so sure now. The only question I have is, why this immortal vampire even knows Hexagram which is originally from ancient China. And this Hexagram 11 is the only one I am really familiar with among 64 Hexagrams.

The Hexagram 11th tells the big picture of us, human or everything living between the yin & yang, sky & ground, water & fire etc. It can be extremely harmony, but the interesting part about Ching, which means change is that when it slightly go over, it became totally different situation.

I have been studying this Hexagram these days still couldn't figure it out the real meaning, but it is exactly my situation. I don't know which direction or path is good for me when have multiple choices. Even slightly change or wrong move cause significant consequence.

I wish I know the solution even I am positive with the answer. Overall, its a meaningful and mystic message left from this vampire.

*Logic brings one from A to B, imagination takes you everywhere*
Demonologist
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: No
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakai

Aren’t vampires mythical . I’m beginner necromancer but I had been Wiccan for 2 years and had always heard that they are imaginary . I’m confused? Someone please explain

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Demonologist wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:54 am Aren’t vampires mythical . I’m beginner necromancer but I had been Wiccan for 2 years and had always heard that they are imaginary . I’m confused? Someone please explain
There's no way someone can easily 'explain' to you how an entity is real, it comes down to belief and personal experience even with substantial evidence in history.
If you hadn't noticed, here we talk about interactions with all manner of 'mythical' creatures, from mermaids to dragons. So it is a given that you might expect vampires to be discussed in this vein of reality as well. You're going to be shook once you start to realize what is actually going on here. Are you sure you're on the right forum?

Never just accept something you've 'always heard' as a reality. Don't dictate your faith based on what others tell you, figure out your truth for yourself. Nobody is going to spoon-feed you answers to life's big questions unless they want to take advantage of you.
I don't mean to sound harsh but before you step any further into the paranormal world this is something to keep in mind, and I extend it to anyone in your position.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Demonologist
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:30 pm
Demonologist wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:54 am Aren’t vampires mythical . I’m beginner necromancer but I had been Wiccan for 2 years and had always heard that they are imaginary . I’m confused? Someone please explain
There's no way someone can easily 'explain' to you how an entity is real, it comes down to belief and personal experience even with substantial evidence in history.
If you hadn't noticed, here we talk about interactions with all manner of 'mythical' creatures, from mermaids to dragons. So it is a given that you might expect vampires to be discussed in this vein of reality as well. You're going to be shook once you start to realize what is actually going on here. Are you sure you're on the right forum?

Never just accept something you've 'always heard' as a reality. Don't dictate your faith based on what others tell you, figure out your truth for yourself. Nobody is going to spoon-feed you answers to life's big questions unless they want to take advantage of you.
I don't mean to sound harsh but before you step any further into the paranormal world this is something to keep in mind, and I extend it to anyone in your position.

Well well the thing is that the only type of vampires I knew about is the ones who feed on energies and that in the magick teaching journey I had been going through just taught me that vampires were mythical creatures also adding sugar to cake I am a medical ( mainly forensic and anatomy ) student and had been going through studies and other diseases which are similar to vampirism . I mean it’s a possibility that they are real maybe on some other astral plane but it seems totally abnormal for them to exist in this world and even if they do they would have been found and killed no ?
I’m just being a little logical here , trying to draw facts . I must not know about what this platform is because I by chance stumbled on it and I am willing to gain knowledge about the things that might be living in this world . There’s lot to discover . That’s why I posted on here when clearly people are just believing on things and saying that they are contacting with vampire spirits ? Like that’s bizzare ? I was just wondering how is it possible ? I can’t help being curious no ? . You could have given me a decent answer but you just bombarded me with your rudeness , if you were so clear about their existence you could have given me an answer to back up your belief . Anyways I’m greatful for your help , even tho it did me no good . But clearly I’m thankful to your humble self ! (:

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Sanguine vampires no longer exist on this plane in the Hollywood sense, did they at one time? I say yes as I have many memories of working with one.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

Welcome Demonologist!

I guess when people talk about vampires in this forum, they talk about those who are in the spiritual realms or astral realms. I have a vampire companion too for example, he is not here physically in a flesh body like me and you, he lives in the astral.

This forum is mainly for spirit keepers, people who have spirit companions and like to interact with them (among these spirits there might be also some that the general public would think as mythical beings, but for the spirit keepers they are real beings not just mythical).

I hope this will give some clarity, I understand if all this might sound a bit weird to you now, if this is the first time you visit the forum and you are not a spirit keeper (it sounded quite surprising to me too 6 years ago when I visited the forum for the first time), but I invite you to explore the forum more, there is a lot of good info about the metaphysical in here!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Demonologist wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:42 am
I’m just being a little logical here , trying to draw facts . I must not know about what this platform is because I by chance stumbled on it and I am willing to gain knowledge about the things that might be living in this world . There’s lot to discover . That’s why I posted on here when clearly people are just believing on things and saying that they are contacting with vampire spirits ? Like that’s bizzare ? I was just wondering how is it possible ? I can’t help being curious no ? . You could have given me a decent answer but you just bombarded me with your rudeness , if you were so clear about their existence you could have given me an answer to back up your belief . Anyways I’m greatful for your help , even tho it did me no good . But clearly I’m thankful to your humble self ! (:
I don't see how I was rude, I was however very direct. I understand if you misread my tone, and I can clarify there was no intention to be a meanie-pants. You can easily ignore me if you don't like what I have to say.
I certainly did give you a decent answer, considering you asked something that you could have first taken the time to actually search about in this forum which has thousands of topics on the subject. You apparently didn't bother to do that, and you're not entitled to someone else doing the work for you. It's a gesture of courtesy if someone indulges your questions.
If you're curious, I might ask why you aren't making an effort? It isn't an effort to ask someone to come along and prove to you or offer validation for the existence of vampires, a huge topic to get into, in a thread which is not on that subject.

You could start your own topic instead of hijacking someone else's, yeah? Practice some etiquette as a newbie to the forum and you will be met with the same respect.
You might also try to understand where someone is coming from before jumping to conclusions about their intentions, background, personality, etc. Including whatever expectations you have of the collective here.

I'm one of the more logical people you will meet in the metaphysical community. I came into this a healthy skeptic and remain so. I have two things to impart from that perspective:
1.) Being logical means also to recognize that we cannot possibly have on record, or universally be aware of, every single thing that exists in this world. You're not going to get very far if you're not capable of being open-minded to the potentials. You say you want to learn, you're going to need a shift in your attitude.
2.) If you're on a spiritual/magical path, over time you gain the ability to directly communicate with divine forces along with the spirits, and can easily learn about the things currently hidden from your view. You mentioned wanting to pursue Necromancy; I've been a practicing necromancer for over a decade. From a young age I could communicate with spirits and have proven accuracy in this, and from that same age I have been exposed to supposedly mythical creatures, including vampires. It was with time and experience that I have drawn my conclusions about their existence. I don't care to convince anyone else of this at all because that is irrelevant to my practice. If I didn't have suitable evidence, I wouldn't be on this forum as it primarily deals with the spirits of otherworldly beings and takes a big dose of belief to get into. People here are coming from different perspectives and backgrounds.

If you want to understand where a committed practitioner of the arts comes from in consideration of the physical existence of vampires and their evolution, you should search for ASH's content on this site. As a resource he offers some of the most thought-provoking documentation into the subject, there's a great deal of research that has gone into this by him particularly.
There are a few others who may offer knowledge you're looking for on the path you're pursuing; it's too bad you have already taken issue with me or I might have been one. But best of luck in your journey.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Demonologist
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:55 pm
Demonologist wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:42 am
I don't see how I was rude, I was however very direct. I understand if you misread my tone, and I can clarify there was no intention to be a meanie-pants. You can easily ignore me if you don't like what I have to say.
I certainly did give you a decent answer, considering you asked something that you could have first taken the time to actually search about in this forum which has thousands of topics on the subject. You apparently didn't bother to do that, and you're not entitled to someone else doing the work for you. It's a gesture of courtesy if someone indulges your questions.
If you're curious, I might ask why you aren't making an effort? It isn't an effort to ask someone to come along and prove to you or offer validation for the existence of vampires, a huge topic to get into, in a thread which is not on that subject.

You could start your own topic instead of hijacking someone else's, yeah? Practice some etiquette as a newbie to the forum and you will be met with the same respect.
You might also try to understand where someone is coming from before jumping to conclusions about their intentions, background, personality, etc. Including whatever expectations you have of the collective here.

I'm one of the more logical people you will meet in the metaphysical community. I came into this a healthy skeptic and remain so. I have two things to impart from that perspective:
1.) Being logical means also to recognize that we cannot possibly have on record, or universally be aware of, every single thing that exists in this world. You're not going to get very far if you're not capable of being open-minded to the potentials. You say you want to learn, you're going to need a shift in your attitude.
2.) If you're on a spiritual/magical path, over time you gain the ability to directly communicate with divine forces along with the spirits, and can easily learn about the things currently hidden from your view. You mentioned wanting to pursue Necromancy; I've been a practicing necromancer for over a decade. From a young age I could communicate with spirits and have proven accuracy in this, and from that same age I have been exposed to supposedly mythical creatures, including vampires. It was with time and experience that I have drawn my conclusions about their existence. I don't care to convince anyone else of this at all because that is irrelevant to my practice. If I didn't have suitable evidence, I wouldn't be on this forum as it primarily deals with the spirits of otherworldly beings and takes a big dose of belief to get into. People here are coming from different perspectives and backgrounds.

If you want to understand where a committed practitioner of the arts comes from in consideration of the physical existence of vampires and their evolution, you should search for ASH's content on this site. As a resource he offers some of the most thought-provoking documentation into the subject, there's a great deal of research that has gone into this by him particularly.
There are a few others who may offer knowledge you're looking for on the path you're pursuing; it's too bad you have already taken issue with me or I might have been one. But best of luck in your journey.

Clearing myself , I don’t hold grudges to be honest and also this is an online platform , there’s a huge possibility that I might never meet you in real life so why would I even have an issue with you haha *?

Second , definitely the text Language can’t judge what a person’s mood is in real world and probably your direct way of talking sounded rude to me and maybe* or I’m at fault for judging you but there is a better way to decently talk to others but definitely who I’m to even say that . It’s your choice definitely !

Third , I had been seeing spirits since the last time I was in an accident and had stitches on my forehead but I took up necromancy few years ago itself . And so far I had only contacted with spirits , ( very few) demons and angels . So clearly I was amazed by knowing about vampires and trust me I’m super interested in vampirism and <<removed by moderator>> that I’m willing to believe anything but am more of a scientific person and always look for backing of answer ( even tho some phenomena couldn’t be explained and are beyond science , that’s why I started studying parapsychology , which is a different story * awkward chuckle* )

Anyways as I said I’m no hard and fast on you but clearly I just joined this platform and havin to face a blunt reply got me hard and I was a little pissed that’s all . And thanks for your kind words . Good luck to you too (:

Demonologist
new here
new here

Angelik wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:04 pm

Welcome Demonologist!

I guess when people talk about vampires in this forum, they talk about those who are in the spiritual realms or astral realms. I have a vampire companion too for example, he is not here physically in a flesh body like me and you, he lives in the astral.

This forum is mainly for spirit keepers, people who have spirit companions and like to interact with them (among these spirits there might be also some that the general public would think as mythical beings, but for the spirit keepers they are real beings not just mythical).

I hope this will give some clarity, I understand if all this might sound a bit weird to you now, if this is the first time you visit the forum and you are not a spirit keeper (it sounded quite surprising to me too 6 years ago when I visited the forum for the first time), but I invite you to explore the forum more, there is a lot of good info about the metaphysical in here!

I’m really grateful to the warm welcome , I got from you . Thank you for being kind and explaining me things which actually confused me haha
I hope I can look forward to this forum and go on my spiritual journey . Thanks for assisting me . (:

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Demonologist wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:36 pmSo clearly I was amazed by knowing about vampires and trust me I’m super interested in vampirism and <<removed by moderator>>
Please refrain from using foul language.
Do read the forum rules.

Return to “Vampire”