You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't play favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Everything
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Menelaus

I did not see an encyclopedia entry for a faery of blackberry vines specifically, but I wonder if there is a certain type?

Two times in the past couple months I have had the pleasure of seeing (third eye), like, a faery or elf in the form of a tiny beautiful young woman with insectoid wings walk out on specifically a himalayan blackberry vine. Both times she provoked me with gesture and telepathic verbal or telepathic non-verbal signalling to join her. I project my consciousness to perceive as another person of her size on the vine with her with great pleasure, although it lasts less than a minute it is vivid and beautiful.

I did not have the correct focus to ask questions like who or what she is, or any question really. It just happens quickly and I'm observing and experiencing, ... it's not a slow contemplative meeting.

I am wondering if anyone has a good thought about who or what this is? My imaginary friend I suppose? I do have a few candidates in my keep that it could be, if it happens again I will ask her name and why/how she has come.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sounds intriguing! What a wonderful being that is trying to capture your attention. Maybe the unbounds reading in the shop could help?

JaycubL
new here
new here

LittleGreenIcon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:08 am Sounds intriguing! What a wonderful being that is trying to capture your attention. Maybe the unbounds reading in the shop could help?
Oh, good idea

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

JaycubL wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:34 pm
LittleGreenIcon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:08 am Sounds intriguing! What a wonderful being that is trying to capture your attention. Maybe the unbounds reading in the shop could help?
Oh, good idea
You might need to email CH support about that listing as it seems to have disappeared from the Shop quite recently.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
JaycubL
new here
new here

Update: I was able to greet her again today! It is a happy thing to be able to let yourself see.

She was standing a few inches tall on the arching vine of a hymalayan blackberry vine and again invited me to come.
This time on the vine with her I remembered to ask who she was, to which she only replied: "Your friend."

I maintained the conscious projection to see as though I was on the vine with her vividly for only maybe a minute or two max, did not time it. After springing back to see from my bodily eyes I still saw her on the vine and she flew over to my arm from a distance of maybe 8-10ft. Her wings were sort of like butterfly wings but she flipped them faster and they were not that big, maybe 3x the cross section of her torso for both wings taken together, and the wings reminded me more of the wings on those grasshoppers that have such wings and "click, click, click" when they fly, although she did not click.

O*O

Return to “Faery”