Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn/jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a unicorn c:
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

has anyone ever seen a djinn in his or her original form before? also, what doe sit mean if my male djinn scratch marks me? hes been living with me for a while (he met me first) and hes never harmed me. (also im new to this forum :8) ) and can anyone tell me more about male djinns? (their personality and abilities, etc)

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post made into topic.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Can I ask whether the Djinn came from a spirit keeping conjurer and what type of Djinn it is?

And how sure you are that it is a Djinn that's caused scratches? With modern spirit keeping methods, I wouldn't expect a Djinn conjured by a reliable practitioner to be one that would harm you. Psychosomatic things related to spiritual stuff can cause physical marks - I've experienced that myself.

I'm not the resident expert...however if you read descriptions in the CH Shop of the different types of Djinn, you'll see it's the difference between the types of Djinn that is the main difference. (As I see it.)

I think there's nothing special about a Djinn being male, really...if that makes sense. Their personalities and characters do differ, as with any other species.

If you can see the descriptions in any pre-conjure Djinn listings in the Shop, you might get a sense of how various male Djinn's personalities and characters differ.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
sadkitty101
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ooh ok thanks :) :) ♡♡ i do have a male djinn tho whos been living with me since i was 15 yrs old. idk how he found me tbh

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm how did you know that it's a djinn and not something else?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
sadkitty101
new here
new here
Zodiac:

well im a muslim myself. the only beings that we believe who only exist on this earth is angels djinn/demons and animals and humans.

and the scratch marks happen randomly and i can sense him (cold/warm spots randomly) and i can hear him sometimes. one yime i was crying in bed and i heard him say "hey whats wrong" and then he comforted me
Last edited by sadkitty101 on Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

sadkitty101 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:11 am well im a muslim myself. the only beings that we believe who only exist on this earth is angels djinn/demons and animals and humans.
Aah, then you have to know that this forum doesn't follow Islamic belief. Which means:
1. It's not only angel, djinn, and human, plus animal.
2. Demon is not the same as djinn.
3. What scratched you might even be dragon, faery, vampire, etc., not limited to demon or djinn.

Check out the encyclopedia:
https://creepyhollows.com/faq

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Djinn / Genie”