TheMoonDragon

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Few weeks ago i got a female lasas djinn and female hinnagami djinn from here. The lasas djinn had a lot of energy and she was touching in many places and during meditation and for the next few days there were unexplainable sounds in my room several times. Once i also heard a clear female voice in my room. It was only one random word , like "sheer" or something of that sort but its the first and only time i have heard a spirit. She is yet to come in dreams though i have asked her , but there was a lot of touches i felt and in new places which werent there before she came. Offlate she has become quiet but i think its also because i am preoccupied with other things to sort now. The hinnagami djinn is very quiet but i know she is there because i felt a light energy. She seems to tell me that she loves gambling and video games and i have never done these 2 before but i think i'll give it a tiny try later.

What i like about the seller is she is so uber quick to respond. And often she responds within minutes. But her answers are very short and sometimes she does not answer to all the questions in the message. But to me this is ok because she is very quick to respond. So i modified my interactions to ask only one question at a time and send the next question after she responds, and as she is so quick to respond its like a conversation on etsy and it was quite entertaining for me as well. Her site is regularly updated and very neat and for now i am hooked onto that regularly checking out for new updates lol. I just like to see the different kinds of spirits they have , and they have exclusive races like hinnagami, dragon angel, pari djinn and other very dark races that i havent seen elsewhere yet like hantu raya, slaugh, raven mocker. The parcel reached Europe from the US in 8 days which i consider very good. It was a pleasant surprise that it arrived this early considering the present covid situation. She also sent a red fluorite pendant which she mentioned will attract love and close friendships and a small handwritten card where she describes the entities likes which to me was like a nice personal touch.

I'll update after a few months if i see any significant interations or got significant results from these spirits.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Antinous
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Antinous

My experience with this seller was positive. I got myself an Amhara Djinn from her and the process itself was speedy and, yes, her service was great too. When the vessel that he is bound to arrived, it buzzed with energy. His energy could be felt in the first few days - not intense but enough to be felt. it was not until a few weeks later when i first "saw" him. I was back from work, exhausted, but also intended to spend some time meditating with him. i decided to lay on my bed for a few minutes just for a quick rest and happened to fall asleep. just as i was about to doze of i saw a man, in my mind's eye, with long hair down to his shoulders, barging into my room. His face was a smoky blur. He nudged me enough to wake me up - like as if he was reminding me that i was supposed to meditate with him. When i opened my eyes, i was stunned for a good few seconds cos it felt like it had really happened. Of course, i quicky took a shower and did what i intended to do. LOL. It has been nothing but good with him eversince. He is extremely protective and he is great at removing obstacles. I felt a special connection with him, so i decided to get CH's Pairing Service done to further strengthen the connection i felt with him. The night the service was performed by CH, i had a dream that i was in a room and there was a window and there he was standing, lookin in at me the - same person who i had envisioned before, only this time i could see his face. When i woke up, i felt his energy very itensely... my heart was beating rapidly for almost half a day, energy buzzing around me. Now i feel him even more stronger that i did before. so, yeah, seller did sell legit spirit and a shoutout to CH for their paring service too!

amandajo
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Zodiac:

I highly recommend Lady Tia of The moon dragon shop on Etsy. I purchased a spirit from her on 11/10/2020. It is my very first spirit. She was very quick to reply to my questions. I was interested in one of her spirits but the vessel was too large for my fingers. I asked her if she could transfer it to another. She said that she absolutely could and that evening she sent me different vessel options to choose from. I made my purchase and the vessel was shipped that next day. I have never been spiritual. I just dove in to see if I could open a spiritual side as a hobby. My spirit reached out to me as soon as she was shipped. I instantly became a believer. The packaging was fabulous and Lady Tia included an amulet as a gift. The one she chose is perfect based on what I told her about my wishes and even my favorite colors. She has been a pleasure to work with and has made a repeat customer out of me.

1 Djinn, 1 Sin Eater, 1 Nympho, 1 Domovoi, 1 Gnome, 1 Werewolf
Started keeping 11/2020
Bearaesthetic
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: dybbuk

I've been browsing these forums for a while after becoming a spirit keeper less than a year ago, and I made an account because I wanted to share my experiences with TheMoonDragon which ended up already being mentioned. The vessels are gorgeous even though I think some metals arent really listed as what they are considering a couple rings have tarnished, but the spirits have strong energy and even if you're newer to spirit keeping the energy is very hard to not notice it can be so strong. Lady Tia is really sweet and the communication is always quick with her and she's helpful. It seems like she mostly deals with dark arts spirits and the variety is exciting. Shipping is super quick too. Since starting my journey I never had anyone to talk to about it especially since I dont know how active these forums are now, but I'm always excited to update Lady Tia on the bonding with my spirits from her. Highly recommended seller.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

I had recently got a portal to lilith from her. Very very strong energy. A red agate pendent came free with it. And as usual shipping was very quick and the vessel reached Europe from US in about a week. She is also very quick to respond. No drama. All in all a professional seller.

Nolo614
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

Hi guys, I am astonished there aren’t more reviews for Lady Tia. I received two rehomed vessels originally purchased at her store and both are among the most powerful in my keep. (An angel and a pari djinn). The djinn especially has helped me to secure a job, shown me himself when I asked what he looked like (in dreams), and astral travelled with me. I am extremely new to all of this- so these experiences were really meaningful and really validated that spirit keeping is a real practice. The angel also has a strong presence, but it’s mostly with pendulum and “taking up space” in the rooms we communicate in. I adore both of these spirits and though I would have never thought to purchase them myself, I now can’t picture life without them.

Last note- she is a SUPER communicative seller. I’m talking small talk, jokes, any hesitations. For any other empaths- she is oozing the highest vibrations. I’ve been fortunate with my experiences this far, but have heard about some crazy seller behavior and I am just so comfortable purchasing from her I’ve narrowed my list down to 2 maybe 3 sellers for the rest of my spirit keeping purchases.

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.
dogstar
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Yoté

Hey there,

I'm new to both this forum and to spirit keeping. I came into this community by accident and unintentionally -- simply because I was SO drawn to a spirit in Lady Tia'a shop, which I stumbled upon randomly while searching for something complicated unrelated. Because of my experience, and because I had a hard time finding any info on her shop, I wanted to also leave a review:

Lady Tia was extremely kind and helpful and answered all of my beginner questions. As someone else here mentioned, she was quick to respond, friendly and personable.

After purchasing my spirit, I experienced an overwhelming rush of excitement. It felt similar to a panic attack...but in a pleasant way; racing heart, tingling sensations throughout my body, butterflies, an excess of energy. This was all very uncharacteristic of me -- I am not a person who gets easily excited about things or has strong emotional reactions (and, as I said, I had no prior interest in Spirit Keeping, and I was admittedly a bit skeptical).

The night before my spirit arrived, I had a dream that I was under attack by an entity who was set on me by an unknown practitioner. In the dream, I was defended by a black dog (my spirit is a Black Dog/Black Shuck).

The next day, I received my spirit. The moment I held the package, I experienced more full body sensations and overflow of energy (I am finding that this has come to be his preferred way of communicating his happiness/pleasure or affirmation).

Yesterday, a tiny black crystal came out of my vessel, and I didn't notice until the next day. This thing is *tiny* -- practically a speck! -- and I work outdoors, had been vacuuming my house, running errands, etc.. so I was sure it was gone forever. I had the fleeting thought that I should ask my spirit if he could help me find it, but dismissed it. Like I said, chances of finding this thing were pretty much non-existant. Probably ten minutes after having that thought, I went to take my morning shower and just happened to look down and noticed a tiny black speck right there on the shower floor. Sure enough, it was the missing crystal. Now, you can take from this what you will -- but the chances that I would lose that tiny crystal in my shower and while working not outside, that it hadn't washed down the drain, or that I would even notice it before turning the shower on (and certainly washing it away this time) are miniscule. I am sure my spirit heard my initial thought, knew I was bummed about it, and helped me.

My spirit has been a pleasure to work with. I am not particularly sensitive, so I think the fact that I get such strong, clear messages speaks to the strength and nature of the spirits she conjures. Her vessles are also beautiful and I've gotten more than a few compliments on mine.

I know this is long-winded, but my hope is that it will help someone who is contemplating buying from this shop.. As I said, I am a raw beginner and did no sort of research before stumbling into this, so I have nothing else to compare to. But, based on this experience, I would definitely recommend Lady Tia and will be going back to her should I ever decide to add another spirit to my home.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

About couple of months ago I got a Rabisu vampire from here. Am in the bonding period and sometimes the pendant feels like a weight on my chest and this change in energy is unmistakable. For years I was having problems with one of my sneaky ex-classmate who keeps sending me negativity and psychic attacks. Whenever her thoughts cross my mind I become so agitated thinking of all that she had done to me. So I did a spell and sent this vampire to take care of her and shield my energy from her prying mind. Ever since thoughts of her hardly crosses my mind and it feels to me like she is history and she can no longer reach me.
The moondragon as usual, is a very professional seller, I have repeated this in every single review post of theirs and I am repeating in this one as well , as it is a very important criteria for me. And I haven't said it before, her price points are also within the range that I can afford.
Last edited by nina on Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

I've been waiting to type this for some time now. Lady Tia is where my journey began as a spirit keeper. I have a Hatif Djinn, Jann Djinn, and a Duojna from her. My first spirit was the Hatif djinn, and he showed up the night I bought him. Scared my dog when he manifested in the room. She never behaves the way she did, growling and staring. The energy in the room was electrifying.

My Jann djinn actually visited BEFORE I EVEN PURCHASED HER. I had a female voice say "I'm going" when I cleansed my home before E got here. She waited on me to purchase her. Same with my Duojna. He was posted on her page, and I could NOT stop thinking about him and kept being drawn to him. She told me he was waiting on me, and when he arrived, I could just sense the excitement bouncing off the ring. In my head, I just saw a large teal wolf wagging his tail, happy to finally have a home. :)

She's amazing. I've asked her so many questions, and she's answered them all. I agree with Nina. Don't ask multiple, just one at a time. She's taught me how to make charging boxes, as well as how to move her spirits from one vessel to another. Extremely helpful and super sweet. :) I couldn't recommend her enough for those wondering. All her spirit vessels are filled with energy, sometimes so heavy it feels like a weight in my hands. K (my Jann's) energy is always electrifying when I reach out to touch her. I have problems with depression, and she helps me form routines and give me the energy to get it done.

Seriously, cannot recommend her enough.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
nana9559
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Nana

i ordered a hinnagami from her still waiting to see what happens, ill let you know.

Return to “Seller Review”