Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I just purchased a binding to one of the witches of Wemberton, and wondered if anyone had any experience with them. I looked but most of the references I found were from 2012.

tulku1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Just an addition: apparently my BOGO for my binding is a pairing service with my witch...so curious what this will entail.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have two on my Magick Team. I work with my team when I want to cast. They want me to practice, and not just ask them to cast, and they’re absolutely right.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I just had one as a reverse mystery bag bonus points freebie adoption. They seem to be intimidating or even scary for beginners. She has that "posh" vibe to her and she calls me sweetie. I've been talking to her in Filipino but she responds to me in a UK accent English. She told me that she has been observing me from afar before she was bound to my spirit because she found me interesting. I'm more than excited to work with her. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So far I showed her and even allowed her to watch me doing Ancient Chinese and Ancient Filipino magick rituals and she loved both of these! She told me that the magick rituals that I've been doing with Taoist Magick is very majestic, very intricate, splendid and very powerful so far and LNK for her seems to be practical yet also very powerful.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

These kinds of witch spirits are not for beginners for me as well. Beginners might feel intimidated and even scared by them even though they're good advisers in magick. She did reveal to me some sacrificial rituals that they did but I prefer not to say it here. She told me that anytime I'm willing to practice ceremonial Western magick, I can ask for her guidance because she will be more than happy to assist me and teach me Western magick from the Wemberton witch coven perspective. In her opinion she told me, most modern BA magicians are nothing compared to them.

tulku1
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Mine seems to be trying to connect with me a lot today. Not sure why.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Since I will now also be studying and practicing Western witchcraft, she seems more interested in assisting me now. I even see synchronicities even in my magick practices. It makes me feel more excited as well in my magick practice. I'm very thankful to be given a chance to practice both Western and Eastern magick. *0* :]

Return to “Human”