Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

nina wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:28 am
Lonikh wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:20 am
nina wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:46 pm
Lonikh wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:55 pm No I bought the Balkan vampire from Lady Tia (the moondragon shop) from etsy
Do you have an update of connecting to this vampire yet?
I have an update. I did the bonding yesterday and i could fill his energy he is very intence and powerful.i think im getting better communicating with the spirits because i have seen some progress in my abilities and im so happy also i think the balkan vampire helped because in the description says that knce bonded with these spirits you will become one you will become one with these spirits energys allowing me to take on their traits and abilities. I'm i the only one that thinks that is so cool
Thats awesome, Thank you so much for sharing the udpate. Is it possible to also let know after a month if you still have these traits/signs or they have diminished or gone? I just want to know if this is like a permanent energy or kind of gone after sometime..
An update about my balkan vampire (H) .i think he is the reason that i got so sensitive in enegys. Before getting him it was hard for me to feel the spirits around me, get into the meditation mode .After some months having him i can sence them my telepathy is pretty much in the next level because now i can hear scatered words even though i dont know who said them thats something from nothing . Also my eyes now catch shadows or sometimes fullbody movement in a blink of an eyes. I was wrighing down some info and i felt a presence behind me i looked and there he was smiling at me(H).that was awesome.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Lonikh wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:49 am
An update about my balkan vampire (H) .i think he is the reason that i got so sensitive in enegys. Before getting him it was hard for me to feel the spirits around me, get into the meditation mode .After some months having him i can sence them my telepathy is pretty much in the next level because now i can hear scatered words even though i dont know who said them thats something from nothing . Also my eyes now catch shadows or sometimes fullbody movement in a blink of an eyes. I was wrighing down some info and i felt a presence behind me i looked and there he was smiling at me(H).that was awesome.
Sounds wonderful 8))

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

i too am getting a balkan vampire from lady tia on etsy and this thread Was actually very helpful! thank you for posting this as I had very little idea as what i was getting into! lol and now after reading this, I do! again : Thank you!

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:08 pm
Lonikh wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:43 am I asked the seller and she said it's a psy vampire thank you I'm gonna search for balkin instead 😁
Which seller did you ask? Was it Lisa from MMT?
what seller is MMT??? i Need to know! also what is their price range?

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Ravenna182 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:17 pm
JenNeutral wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:08 pm
Lonikh wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:43 am I asked the seller and she said it's a psy vampire thank you I'm gonna search for balkin instead 😁
Which seller did you ask? Was it Lisa from MMT?
what seller is MMT??? i Need to know! also what is their price range?
MMT is Mystic Morning Treasure. For her Balkin Vampire, it's around $25.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi

Return to “Vampire”