Amanik-Geced

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

So far I appreciate the energy of my Amanik Geced (from CH of course) yet I'm still taking my time working with her because she's a living entity. She has a very peaceful, mild and gentle high vibe energy to her. I work with her and the rest of my psychic ability spirits such as my Bannik and the like. She makes my psychic reading work easier because she makes the flow of information go through quicker. I was drawn to these kinds of LE since I started becoming a customer of CH. I will give this an update asap and will give this a review when I feel like it on the shop because I'm still taking my time working with her. *0* \:*

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

She is a great friend, very kind, she provides me the emotional warmth that I need that other people cannot give to me. She gives me peace of mind and heart because I can sometimes feel very anxious and stressed. Her presence alone calms me. I also feel that my 3rd eye area is gently being stimulated whenever she's around. *0* \:* <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I heard her cooing soft voice and it helped me calm down and remove my anxieties. She is very friendly and I love her energy so much. She always helps me to have peace of mind and not worry about the future.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to have a binding of her because she helped me accurately give a psychic reading and that person was very much satisfied and happy of the reading I gave to her. That person even gave me a tip because of that. She is indeed a perfect living entity friend for me. These living entities are perfect for tarot and oracle card readers. <3) :8) *0* <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So far I told her that if she can't visit me because she's busy in her realm, she could just send me her energy so that I could have an extra boost in what I'm trying to do (usually I call her when I do psychic or tarot or oracle card readings or also doing magick and also to bond with her) and I also told her that if she needs my help, I will do my best to help her through magick as well. It's a good give and take friendship relationship considering that she's also still living in her realm. /.\ ./< O^ <3 *0*

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Oh I love my Amanik Geced! The moment he was bind I felt it physically. The email didn’t include his name so I kept calling him my Amanik Geced friend and got emotional responses. Very calm and soothing energy. I then went to sleep and whoa! He started to communicate immediately and powerfully! I never had this happen with anyone! I mean he just arrived! I told him I’m more receiptive when I’m asleep so he can try communicating with me then and he did! I didn’t see him clearly but I shook his tiny hand <3
After that, no communication happened but I just got him so no rush. And I’m working on learning telepathy and other things to be able to communicate when I’m awake. I don’t know why I chose this race precisely but I’m so happy I did <3

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

One month later and I love love love him dearly! He’s such a dear friend, the friend I never found in humans. There’s something really special about him. His energy is so soothing and loving - like a mother’s long hug. <3

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
TOURNESOL80
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: singha
If I could be anything, I would be...: fée
My magical/paranormal name...: singha

Thank you for your valuable testimonials. I have just received my amanik geced this day from Ch. I will give you news as soon as it is manifested. I was very drawn to the description.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You're welcome. I just called mine again and I felt calming high vibe energy because I felt a bit nervous and stressed because of what I'm about to do in the future. Her energy is exactly what I need right now ❤️

Return to “Living Entities”