You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

I got a succubus last month and I feel something in my bed but it has a male voice and the feeling i get off it is male.
I dont feel comfortable and am getting it sorted quickly with the seller.
Do u think it's the succubus or is it something else I might have attracted by mistake

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Rtm00s wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:09 pm I got a succubus last month and I feel something in my bed but it has a male voice and the feeling i get off it is male.
I dont feel comfortable and am getting it sorted quickly with the seller.
Do u think it's the succubus or is it something else I might have attracted by mistake
If you don't feel comfortable, command the spirit or entity to leave. If it's your succubus companion, her energy should feel feminine, loving, nurturing, caring, etc. When I first started my relationship with my Ubi, I was attacked by something, spirit or entity, don't know...but my Ubi she made short work of it and chased it away.

I only mention this, because when some succubi start relationships with us, they "clean house". IE remove or chase off other entities/spirits/beings, and those might lash out during the process. Work with the seller, but just thought I'd mention that.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

When you say you 'got' a succubus, do you mean one was conjured and bound for you by a seller? If so, you need to contact them and get them to resolve it.

If you used some unprotected method to contact one yourself, you may have attracted the wrong spirit. Some sexual spirits can shapeshift and mimic other sexes/genders. Trickster unbounds might pretend to be a spirit or sex / gender that they're not.

If it is an unbound, you might want to look at banishing - if they won't leave when asked. We all have the right to exercise control over our personal and living space.

This is a freebie. How To Banish Unwanted Spirits. https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

(You can't use that on a bound spirit - you need to get in touch with the seller/conjurer.)

There are banishing and protection items in the CH shop and CH support can give advice or suggestions too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Rtm00s
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

Lewk wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:47 am When you say you 'got' a succubus, do you mean one was conjured and bound for you by a seller? If so, you need to contact them and get them to resolve it.

If you used some unprotected method to contact one yourself, you may have attracted the wrong spirit. Some sexual spirits can shapeshift and mimic other sexes/genders. Trickster unbounds might pretend to be a spirit or sex / gender that they're not.

If it is an unbound, you might want to look at banishing - if they won't leave when asked. We all have the right to exercise control over our personal and living space.

This is a freebie. How To Banish Unwanted Spirits. https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

(You can't use that on a bound spirit - you need to get in touch with the seller/conjurer.)

There are banishing and protection items in the CH shop and CH support can give advice or suggestions too.

No I bought my succubus from a high rated seller custom conjure she told me it could be a unbound that is enjoying making me feel uneasy. I agree. Whatever i feel on my bed isnt female.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”