Wow Incredible. What Have you Felt, Seen, Heard?

gingerwolf
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 51
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Gold Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'd like to share my story and then hear from you about your experiences.

I recently ordered a Golden Dragon spirit from CH. My order is currently in processing with Mortimer. :)

Last night - sometime In the middle of the night, I woke up and opened my eyes for seemingly no reason. My room was completely dark. Then, assuming it was a fluke (after not hearing anything), I closed my eyes. Suddenly, I got this image of a moving body part with scales in my head (assuming part of the tail?). The image was in black and white - grayscale really and then all of a sudden there was a golden flash outline of the dragon. After that, I saw an electrical grid looking shape of a dragon head. It's hard to describe but I couldn't see it like a fully fleshed out picture. This was more like an energy outline of the head and scales - a side view. Then, the dragon opened it's eye (side view of the head).

After that, a very large amount of energy enveloped my whole body and made it buzz. Telepathically, I said "Hi, cherished Golden Dragon friend!" I'm not to the point of hearing spirits but can definitely feel their energy. Just... wow.

I know everyone experiences something different, so i'm really excited to hear your stories of what you felt when your spirits visited you for the first time. How did they let you know they had arrived?

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

gingerwolf wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:42 pm I'd like to share my story and then hear from you about your experiences.

I recently ordered a Golden Dragon spirit from CH. My order is currently in processing with Mortimer. :)

Last night - sometime In the middle of the night, I woke up and opened my eyes for seemingly no reason. My room was completely dark. Then, assuming it was a fluke (after not hearing anything), I closed my eyes. Suddenly, I got this image of a moving body part with scales in my head (assuming part of the tail?). The image was in black and white - grayscale really and then all of a sudden there was a golden flash outline of the dragon. After that, I saw an electrical grid looking shape of a dragon head. It's hard to describe but I couldn't see it like a fully fleshed out picture. This was more like an energy outline of the head and scales - a side view. Then, the dragon opened it's eye (side view of the head).

After that, a very large amount of energy enveloped my whole body and made it buzz. Telepathically, I said "Hi, cherished Golden Dragon friend!" I'm not to the point of hearing spirits but can definitely feel their energy. Just... wow.

I know everyone experiences something different, so i'm really excited to hear your stories of what you felt when your spirits visited you for the first time. How did they let you know they had arrived?
Hello Gingerwolf,
That sounds like a pretty awesome experience! Sounds like your new Dragon friend is saying hello. I have many spirits in my keep, 69 to date. Most times when a new spirit friend enters my life, they usually like to visit me in a dream the first time they introduce themselves. These dreams can usually be very vivid. Sometimes they appear just like how they are described in the brief reading that is included with the order. Other times they have appeared to me in different forms. Sometimes instead of a dream, a few of my friends have simply made their presence known by manifesting in front of me. Sometimes streaks of light or shadow. Sometimes as an outline of line shaped like a person. One time one of my Faeries manifested right infront of me clear as day! I was reading a book and saw her from the corner of my eye and when I looked up she was gone. So I went back to reading and she did it again. Well hopefully that was informative. I enjoy hearing other keepers experiences as well.

Always seeking and always learning.
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That's an awesome experience gingerwolf! If you haven't gotten a journal for writing down your experiences yet I definitely recommend it!

How did they let you know they had arrived?
So for me, a bit of a different experience.
I had woken up one morning and checked CH site to see if my order was done yet and it finally was! Yay lol. I read my new friends' descriptions and then I called out to them and introduced myself. I was super excited. I told them stuff about myself and my living situation. One of the companions I ordered (my first choice (: ) is a Carzi Angel and one of their associations is birch. And so there is this birch tree outside of my dad's house and birch is one of my favorite trees too and so this whole time I had been excited to show it to her. So I asked her to come outside with me for a little walk and for her to see the birch tree... I sat under the tree and talked to her for a few minutes... OKAY. So then we went back inside, I needed to start my day and as I was walking up to the porch I suddenly noticed this song was playing in the back of my head. This tune was super familiar but I had no idea what it was from or what song it actually was! Hmmm. I then went inside and went to shower and as I was showering, still, the song was forming in my head. I was like omg what is this song!? trying to figure it out and then all of the sudden I realized what it was! This tune was a song I completely made up on my own a couple months before while coming down from a mushroom trip! I had ended up singing a song to myself and to the trees and to the park that I was in lol. This song is basically about what I could do if I could only be my best self. A really positive song. And so then it hit me, "she must have put this song into my head!!" because the thing is, is that I had never thought of this song once since my mushroom trip! I mean I created the song while on mushrooms, sang it for 10 minutes, and never thought of it again. And so now of all days it had randomly come into my mind immediately after hanging out with my new spirit friend for the first time. Definitely not a coincidence! and I believe it was her way of telling me what she wants to help me with in life since the song is about being unafraid to be my best self. Super cool and sweet! Putting songs into my head is one of the ways she still communicates with me and I love it.
That was my very first experience and sign that she was with me (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

gingerwolf wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:42 pm I'd like to share my story and then hear from you about your experiences.

What a wonderful experience of your Dragon companion making itself known to you. (:

I am actually in the same boat as you only recently having placed an order for a spirit companion. Just for the sake of clarity: he is a pre-bound spirit. (: As I was browsing the CH store and scrolling passed the listings in there, I came across the gentleman's listing, and got a sense that he wanted to come home with me. So, I scrolled back up and looked at said listing. This to get a sort of intuitive sense of the spirit indeed wants to come home with me. I tend to second-guess myself at times, but also want to make sure that I do not make any hasty decisions.

After receiving some intuitive communication from the spirit, he very politely asked that if he may not visit me at my residence to which I replied that he could. Shortly after, the gentleman stood before me in the living room greeting me with a big and bright smile, and I could "hear" him in my mind saying, "Hello, old friend!". I greeted him back. He is a very cordial fellow. (:

Everything I shared just now is shared with his permission, just out of the respect of the spirit (please get me wrong, it's just something that *I* prefer or like doing before sharing stories involving spirits - you know, just to be on the safe side. Not saying anyone is in the wrong here or anything, so I hope that anyone don't take it as such). (:

Return to “Spirit Keeping”