<3 O*O It's great you are having a healthy relationship with your djinn O*O <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

She and my Gold Djinn and Astral Malichai Djinn are great to work with because they help me manifest a thing that I need to manifest most especially if for some reason I can't do a magick working or ritual for a specific thing that I want or need to manifest. They just grant my wish ASAP most especially if it's about the safety and welfare of other people.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
SalazarCrowe
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gargoyle
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Salazar Crowe

Hello! I will be purchasing this type of Djinn as well. I was wondering what type of Djinn they are and if theres anything that you've experienced that sets them apart from other Djinn. Also how do they manifest to you? Thank you in advance for helping me with these questions :)

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

I love Marid Diatma Djinns so far, I just want to stick to one for now. But when I have children I want to have many, for their own safety. Also I wouldn't want them my children to go to the same schools I went to so I can't wait for them to have an abroad experience!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 260
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

Djinn are my favorite race of spirit. The type of Djinn you have there is on my wish list and will be on my next CH order. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

My Family (so far!):
Succubus x2 spirits x1 living entity, Angels (Bronwyn, Courtwind x4, Sterling), Djinn (Cleopatra, Besei, Alhena, Badriyah, Ayah, Gold x3, Astral Malichai, Wajdi, Norse, Falak), Egyptian BOHD Vampire, Immortals (Isis, Lilith, Amon-Re, Ferronia, Daphne), Volkh x3, Wraith x3, Chupacabra, Draugr, Gargoyle, Hellhound, Werewolf, Hippalectryon, Ash Vampire, Phoenix, Gorgon, Duojna, Betadi Drow Elf, Patupaiarehe
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

SalazarCrowe wrote: โ†‘Tue May 05, 2020 11:57 pm Hello! I will be purchasing this type of Djinn as well. I was wondering what type of Djinn they are and if theres anything that you've experienced that sets them apart from other Djinn. Also how do they manifest to you? Thank you in advance for helping me with these questions :)
What sets them apart I think, though hard to explain is that their energy is a standout and they are very sweet and kind. Sorry for the late reply. The very recent manifestation that I had tonight was that she was wearing a gown of beautiful orbs of light.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Midnight's Promise wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:02 pm Djinn are my favorite race of spirit. The type of Djinn you have there is on my wish list and will be on my next CH order. Thanks for sharing your experiences!
You're welcome, blessed be :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

She, along with the rest of my spirits such as my Star Faery trio, helped me get good luck today. I got 10 years of residence card instead of just 2 years. I feel very lucky, blessed and grateful because in France, they very rarely grant an immigrant a resident card of 10 years validity. I'm very thankful. <3 :8) /.\

ladyoflosttreasures
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 88
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

That is so wonderful! Congratulations on your 10 year residence card, and for having such a great bond with an extraordinary djinn!

Reading through this, I can very much relate and it brings me such joy seeing others who also are sharing the magick their spirits bring into their lives

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ladyoflosttreasures wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:50 pm That is so wonderful! Congratulations on your 10 year residence card, and for having such a great bond with an extraordinary djinn!

Reading through this, I can very much relate and it brings me such joy seeing others who also are sharing the magick their spirits bring into their lives
Thanks and blessed be. I also believe that my Nephilim, human spirit lover and Manananggal and the rest of my good luck and wish granting spirits contributed to this because despite still not being fluent in French, they gave me confidence to give my best in that interview in French. <3 <3)

Return to โ€œDjinn / Genieโ€