dark arts/voodoo practitioners needed/wanted?

curtblaze202
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: zues speed

Hello,

can members recommend to me on here or perhaps someone they know else where who i can reach out to who practices voodoo or dark magic?.

i am interested in implanted thoughts and mind manipulation or mind persuasion.

Thanks
Regards..

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

p/s : Please stop creating double topics that are similar. Choose one section of the forum that you think will suit your topic, and post your topic there.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

curtblaze202 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:58 pm Hello,

can members recommend to me on here or perhaps someone they know else where who i can reach out to who practices voodoo or dark magic?.

Thanks
Regards..
Learn about NLP, marketing, subconsciousness. Basically become a Mentalist. It's probably a safer and surer way than trying to use magic for that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

To be quite frank, I don't get the impression you know a lot about Voodoo or why you've selected it as an option. I could be wrong, but it looks like you may've bought into media stereotypes about it. It's a belief system which is spawned of a particular cultural background and if you're really interested in learning about and communing within it, to gain through it, you can of course.. but to my knowledge it doesn't fit what you're wanting.
Rather, Hoodoo, the folk magic which has been derived from that tradition, is typically what people mean when they are contemplating 'voodoo magic' in order to gain desires such as this.
My general suggestion is to look at folk magical practices related to your own background/culture before venturing toward others.

I have direct experience with vodou via initiation, hoodoo, several types of folk magic which are dualistic in nature and not solely dark.

I'm curious whom you wish to control the mind of, and why.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
curtblaze202
new here
new here

Hi, firstly to ''ch moderator'' i am very sorry that i have posted the same or similar treads in different sub forums i thought i would try and get a broader range of people viewing my thread by doing that and meant know harm it wont happen again.

''aprophis'' i will certainly like to or find what you suggested of becoming a mentalist with the sub-topics you mentioned which go along with this. it is something that could be quite beneficial and who knows might work out so i think i will learn more about all of it and perhaps go down that route.

''vipera aspis atra'' thank you for explaining about hoodoo and everything else you mentioned. i know the very basics when it comes to voodoo but nothing about hoodoo or any other dark art etc in this category. i would very much like to learn more about hoodoo certainly, are you a practitioner or teacher in this particular field? if not may you know someone who perhaps is?.

i would like to tell you whom i wish to control well i don't really like that word so i would say more manipulate slightly or thought implant. this would be used in a non nefarious manner but I'm not sure on here i can tell you as its quite a private matter and i don't believe there is a way for us to chat on here in private is there?.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

curtblaze202 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:58 pm

Thanks
Regards..
There are bindings in Ch shop that can do that

curtblaze202
new here
new here

Hi All,

thanks for everyone that has contributed to this thread and my other threads, you have all been most helpful and i have made note and taken on board what you all have had to say and will set about either purchasing what i need to purchase and practice what i need to practice in order to achieve and set out all that i wish to seek.

may i ask you all and ''GENTLEANGELWHISPERER'' as you were the last one to reply to my tread but would you recommend any particular bindings with the knowledge you no now in what i desire?
do you personally know yourself or anyone for that matter who might be a good practitioner to contact to either meet in person or whom i might be able to contact online and who can spell cast on my behalf rather than me purchase bindings myself?.
i have read somewhere it is more powerful to have someone do it i.e. a spell caster rather than practice bindings but i of course could be wrong, its just something that i read.

Regards..

curtblaze202
new here
new here

Hi,

if i were to purchase some spells or bindings from the ch shop how would i know if they are working and when they have worked?, that's why preferably would like some type of guide who might be able to do it on my behalf.

Regards..

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

curtblaze202 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:34 pm
if i were to purchase some spells or bindings from the ch shop how would i know if they are working and when they have worked?, that's why preferably would like some type of guide who might be able to do it on my behalf.
Check this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=65981

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
curtblaze202
new here
new here

Hi,
thank you ''DARKWING DOOK'' and others that have contributed to this thread and helped me along the way of my understanding in what i need to achieve.

sorry this post has been dormant for so long by me like most life takes over sometimes and one gets sidetracked but i am back on here now to tell the community that i am going to be purchasing my first spell.

so will give updates on my progression into the future.

Regards..

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”