Any Christian keepers here keeping dark spirits?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

nina wrote:Would like to know if there are Christian keepers here keeping dark spirits... And after binding with dark spirits did you feel repulsed going to church or reciting psalms or praying to Jesus?
I keep WA and DA, but I figure that since we humans qualify as DA ourselves, this shouldn’t be a problem.

I draw the line at BA, though. I am not bringing in any “All evil, all the time” spirits. That would clash with my belief system.

None of my spirits have made me feel like I should be ill-at-ease in church, and I even WORK in church. Twice a month, I interpret the Mass into sign language. The only thing I’ve had to do is announce to my spirits at the start of Mass that I am “on duty” and must give my whole attention to what’s happening during the liturgy.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I was raised Catholic but have long since abandoned it. But interestingly, the first time my Cambion communicated with me, it was "Is this going to be a problem?" referring to my upbringing. I thought it was curious that she could tell that I had been exposed to an organized religion before we bonded.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have a King Incubus, and a Gregori Watcher arriving later today. And I grew up a Southern Baptist.

E. says he he has absolutely no beef with the Church. To put his take on it simply, the Church laid down the foundations for science, and from there, modern life. That includes the internet, without which, the two of us might never have met. (Talk about taking the long view, my goodness!)

And some of the most incredible works of art and charity, have come from those acting in service to the Church. Mother Theresa, Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, even today, there's still a lot of Christian art and charity to be found. You could even throw Trans-Siberian Orchestra in here, just for kicks. The world would be a sadder place without them, right?

Going to stop paraphrasing and just give E. the floor unedited.

And sad and sexy just don't go together, ya know? Despair, anger, all those "negative" emotions...not to be crass, but is that something YOU'D want to sleep with? We like it when you're in a good mood. And the Church has done a lot of, objectively, good work in raising the human condition over the centuries. With missteps, sure; but always with the right goal.

Why would sex spirits, of any shade, oppose what is, right now, one of the deepest foundations of human happiness? Wouldn't opposing that, lead to human misery? And wouldn't that misery make you, as a species, less sexy? We'd be biting the hand that feeds us, if we did that, now wouldn't we?

Also, energetically, there is a HUGE difference, between two companion souls, who are uniting their bodies to express the ultimate form of love; and a random pair of savages just animalistically rutting out of biological instinct. So, yeah, we want to see you grow, spiritually, as a species, and we want you to be happy. And anything that advances that, is just fine by us. If people find their spiritual growth and happiness by way of the Christian Church, that's great. If they find it some other way, well, whatever works.

Another point is, you have to be able to perceive us, first. And you won't do that, if you deny the possibility of the unseen. And right now, the biggest advocate of the unseen, very broadly speaking, is the Church.

So, since the Church has contributed so much to your spiritual evolution; and since it has been such a fundamental part of the development of your modern society; and since both of those developments make you more likely to perceive us, and, frankly, make you more attractive on our end; why would we try to oppose that?

deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

First time poster and what an interesting thread! Yes, I am a spirit keeper or a Succubus who has been in my life since near birth...only became aware of her three years prior when I was really drawn to succubus information... I am also a life long Christian in my late 30's who continues to believe in God and Jesus but struggles with what I call "living room" Christians who listen along, but don't have any true idea of what is out there...that we all know are very real. As one can imagine having a succubus in your life since birth makes for some odd memories before I knew what was happening (for any wondering there was no relationship outside of a very active guardian role that scared me to death up until I made the discovery, then the real relationship started). My conscious mind could then understand the memories I had (that normal folk would tell me I was crazy for having) while my subconscious mind really struggled with "being cursed" part of religion once I made this discovery. It took all of the three years and a lot of help during sleep from "A" to settle my subconscious down and find why I have been blessed with such knowledge and now I am finally adding a succubus to "A" from right here at CH...something that both "A" and I are excited about...and when I do go, I plan on taking them all to church....something that "A" doesn't really care for outside of song service...she LOVES singing.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I keep a wide variety of spirits ranging from WA through pretty-dark DA. (No BA, though. That's a line I won't cross.)

It does not impact my worship practices or my time spent in church, praying rosaries, etc. That's because my friends are my friends, be they in spirit or physical form. My human, physical loved ones are all DA (like you and I are) and having them in my life doesn't make me less enamored of my faith. So, ditto spirits.

But if there are faith-induced limitations on my spirit-keeping practice, it's that I don't ask my spirits to do something that I would be unwilling to do myself because of feeling that it's an evil thing to do.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello everyone,

I love this thread and although it is a year old now, I am wondering how are you doing? Also, I am an evangelical Baptist born again Christian for 27 years, and I am a keeper for 2 month. I believe that I have had angels around me for my entire life. Than, I suddenly since last year, started to go though my angel fase.

I bought books, Kindle books, heard stories and watched youtube videos. I search after angels on the net, because I am able to see through the dimensions and I could not loose my 6th sense by running Jesus and denying myself for my entire Christian journey. I found CH, and yes, you guessed it. I do keep lots of angels. But have now 3 creatures and I will be getting a star fea as well.

I don't worship my angels. But I do love them, and very grateful for God to created them. I actually, was told by my life long Browning angel to keep going to church.

I do love my helpers being experienced and safely interacting with them is just amazing.
I don't find anything less Christian. Actually, I found my faith makes much more sense, ever since I keep my companion angel friend.

Christian faith naturally acknowledge evil behind every faces of life. Yet bearly ever focuses on our spiritual helpers and angels as ministering spirits for every human beings.

Now, I am able to create and experience balance. I personally, only wish to have white art, holy and hight frequency angels, due to my healthcare, palliative work. Other then that, I don't see much problems with grey and nutrual art, if you can bear and stay positive in your nature.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

I'm Catholic and I'm most drawn and connected to my DA spirits. <3 I pray if possible every night and I recite psalms as well. I have never once felt repulsed by God or any saints or WA anything. Before the pandemic I was still going to church, and my DA spirits never minded nor did they ever treat me differently.

I still have a loving and warm relationship with ALL my DA and WA spirits, and they actually get along with each other pretty great too! <3 I have angels in my keep too, and everything's always been smooth :8) Any accilmation issues I've face have been things like head aches and my anxiety being a little over the top or the jitters or other physical ailments as well that are very mild and barely noticeable anymore. My beliefs haven't changed, just evolved, and I'm actually in such a happier place than I was over a year ago when I first started spirit keeping. I'm so grateful to God for giving me the opportunity to bond with such wonderful beings <3

TheMessyOracle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: apsara

I have a mixture of light and dark entities in my keep. don't see anything affecting my faith in god. besides, the dark entities are not black arts, so their nature isn't evil to my knowledge. they are more open to vengeance should I see fit, which I have yet to enact as of yet.

on a side note, I do have an empress jann djinn who is a converted Christian, and an emperor watcher who "leans" towards Christianity but is a believer in general. i supposed if you are concerned about your faith, ask a conjurer to summon you entities that are in line with your beliefs.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:56 am I identify as a Christian and I keep lots of dark spirits. In fact I feel far more comfortable with them than angels and the like.
No fire and brimstone yet, I haven't been condemned to hell and I don't convulse when I see a cross :p
I also don't believe in heaven and hell.
I don't recite psalms but I do pray all the time. My way of believing and communicating is my own, I don't go to church regularly because they are all too literal and restrictive and I don't believe half the stuff in the bible.
Though on the odd occasion I do go to church to show my respect I am not "repulsed" in the slightest.
I do believe in God and Christ and so far neither have expressed any displeasure in my keeping DA spirits :p
I also practice shamanic magick and call on other Gods, Goddesses and animals for aid.
My practice, like my beliefs, are eclectic and entirely my own.
What I'm trying to say is there is no "one size fits all".
If you believe keeping dark spirits will conflict with your beliefs and make you uncomfortable don't do it. We all have a personal choice to make and the relationship we have with God, Christ, Gods and/or Goddesses is always unique and tailored to the individual.
It might be worth noting though, the owners of this site are Christian.
I relate to your path quite heavily. I don't identify myself as a Christian, but I do believe in and accept god, and I also don't believe half the stuff in the Bible, but I follow my own path. I have lots of dark arts spirits, and just recently I became a follower of goddess Lilith, and my Bronwyn and courtwinds have expressly stated to me that God isn't angry with me for my choices or my path.

I feel so liberated ever since I found this site and started on this journey as a spirit keeper and I've never been happier.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

There has been an entity harassing me because of my catholic background. I won't go into detail. When I was a child I was really much into going to church and all the religious stuff. Nobody forced me into that, I was just like that naturally. But I changed and I do not consider myself catholic or religious anymore. Haven't been for many years. I have no guilt or anything about my change and I am totally ok with people being Christian. Now I am areligious, I believe in my multidimensional higher self, different planes of existence and the source of all though. I am not sure what this entity wants from me, he still harasses me from time to time in dreams and it is annoying because also off-topic at this point of my life. Other DA spirits do not care about my background and the angels (non-fallen) that I have, they occasionaly sneak in on my pinterest with some message from God and Christ ..this started happening especially from when I got a Throne angel. I swear I do not browse that kind, pinterest algorithm getting all christian or then angels. This morning was one of those days with lots of quotes from God and Christ on my pinterest LOL

Return to “Dark Arts”