New dragon friend kept me up last night?

EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Love them all. <3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Faye
Zodiac:

Hi friends!! So I ordered a white dragon from Lisa (a first time buyer from her, and she's already been so sweet and easy to work with). In his listing he was noted to be great with helping your creativity, and that's exactly what I've been needing. As I fell asleep last night, I let my body relax and asked any of my spirits to visit, but especially hoped my new buddy would come hang out in my dreams. (This is usually the way my spirits manifest to me.). I don't know if T (the new white dragon) has trouble manifesting in dreams but I do believe he came to me in other ways. I couldn't sleep a wink. I woke up every 10-30 minutes which is very unusual for me. Things kept falling down around the room, which typically doesn't happen. I had a headache, which often happens to me when I'm adjusting to a new spirit. And although I didn't meet T in my dreams, I dreamt about his vessel arriving all night. I am so excited for him to come officially. I really do think he was with me last night.

I would love to hear about your experiences when welcoming a new dragon friend! :]

And as it's been years since I've been active in this forum, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being so welcoming and kind on my post on the spirit keeping board about which spirits might help with creativity.

Proud mother to a baby pegasus, a baby gold dragon, an arkan sonney, a baby white dragon, a young miniature dragon, a hippogryph, a bear, a baby blue dragon, and a terra cotta gargoyle. :heart:
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi.

Coincidentally...I just welcomed 2 new dragon friends, both White Dragons.

I mainly see my spirit friends with opened third eye vision and in my mind's eye, sense energies and notice them influencing thought patterns, as well as 'hearing' or feeling them say things. In the first meditations the connection and interaction is established then grows over time. But I like to literally welcome them by telepathically saying so and giving an offering or treat.

I used to have dreams in which my psychic / astral boundaries seemed to be breached by unwelcome influences, so I prefer to not have them too open to spirit visitation...which may be why this is not a way I have much contact with them (as far as my waking recall goes).

But I wonder if sometimes the sort of thing you described is as much an interaction of our own energy field or mental makeup, rather than 100% from the spirit itself?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I also have a white dragon from Lisa, a male, W. I remember when he first came he was so energetic and the first night I didn't sleep too. He is curious about everything and so loving too, often resting his head on mine during meditation. He has such a graceful energy and loves making his presence known. He has been with me a lot of months now, so I know you are going to love yours

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

So what exactly are you able to do with a white dragon.? I like the fackt that, it is the smallest type of dragon. I like the discripson about them being quick in movement and applying magic. I could have a good use of that. But what else they are good for other then being a good, faithful friends?

I am very curious about this white dragon type especially, because I love the color white. Plus I ordered a fusion of a white dragon with a white unicorn and a phoenix. Wondering of the enhancement spell will gives me a recognisable characteristic of each of them.

I love all 3. But I don't want to have all 3 into my company, but one of them. I literally can't choose. Same feeling goes for the Griphon. Unicorn and the Griphon turned out to be also best companions after the test reading from Magnolia.

I am curious to know how do you guys make up your mind about which friend to conjure when all of these creatures seem to be equally willing to me to come through.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Actually, White Dragons aren't the smallest that CH has. These are about 1cm in size: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

Whites may be smaller than some of other Western Dragons or Chinese ones but are still categorised as 16' or over.

The CH Encyclopedia entry for Western White Dragons says:

"Their two most power skills are Conjuration and Speed. In Conjuration they cast any spell they can conjure and their spell arsenal is usually in the hundreds. They are second to the Gold Dragon in casting and conjuration of magic.

In Speed they bring all good things to their friends with haste. They bring good luck, prosperity, success and other positive lights with great Speed. They take very good care of those they like and love to shower friends with affection and gifts."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks so much Lewk for spelling this out for me. So it's this works with aldo with fusion along with a unicorn and the phoenix? I wonder... I still can't pick out of these four, [including Gryphon. /color]
Lewk wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:19 am Actually, White Dragons aren't the smallest that CH has. These are about 1cm in size: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

Whites may be smaller than some of other Western Dragons or Chinese ones but are still categorised as 16' or over.

The CH Encyclopedia entry for Western White Dragons says:

"Their two most power skills are Conjuration and Speed. In Conjuration they cast any spell they can conjure and their spell arsenal is usually in the hundreds. They are second to the Gold Dragon in casting and conjuration of magic.

In Speed they bring all good things to their friends with haste. They bring good luck, prosperity, success and other positive lights with great Speed. They take very good care of those they like and love to shower friends with affection and gifts."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:12 pm Hi.

Coincidentally...I just welcomed 2 new dragon friends, both White Dragons.

I mainly see my spirit friends with opened third eye vision and in my mind's eye, sense energies and notice them influencing thought patterns, as well as 'hearing' or feeling them say things. In the first meditations the connection and interaction is established then grows over time. But I like to literally welcome them by telepathically saying so and giving an offering or treat.

I used to have dreams in which my psychic / astral boundaries seemed to be breached by unwelcome influences, so I prefer to not have them too open to spirit visitation...which may be why this is not a way I have much contact with them (as far as my waking recall goes).

But I wonder if sometimes the sort of thing you described is as much an interaction of our own energy field or mental makeup, rather than 100% from the spirit itself?
I wish I had such an open means of communication with my spirits. I will have some sort of visual every once in awhile such as light streaks or shadows out of the corner of my eye, but nothing super concrete aside from dreams. I have a lot of nightmares though, some of which I truly believe I've been visited by a demon. I also used to be visited by what I believe was some kind of demon as a teenager. (That's a whole different story for a different day, because no one has asked and it's kind of a long story, haha.) Maybe I should be less inviting of spirits when I go to bed, it's just that I so desperately want my spirit friends to visit.
lolaberry wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:36 pm I also have a white dragon from Lisa, a male, W. I remember when he first came he was so energetic and the first night I didn't sleep too. He is curious about everything and so loving too, often resting his head on mine during meditation. He has such a graceful energy and loves making his presence known. He has been with me a lot of months now, so I know you are going to love yours
I'm glad I'm not the only one!! I am so excited to officially welcome T home and experience what it's like to meditate with him. Good to hear about your positive experiences with yours. I am extra excited now! :]

Proud mother to a baby pegasus, a baby gold dragon, an arkan sonney, a baby white dragon, a young miniature dragon, a hippogryph, a bear, a baby blue dragon, and a terra cotta gargoyle. :heart:
EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:49 am So what exactly are you able to do with a white dragon.? I like the fackt that, it is the smallest type of dragon. I like the discripson about them being quick in movement and applying magic. I could have a good use of that. But what else they are good for other then being a good, faithful friends?

I am very curious about this white dragon type especially, because I love the color white. Plus I ordered a fusion of a white dragon with a white unicorn and a phoenix. Wondering of the enhancement spell will gives me a recognisable characteristic of each of them.

I love all 3. But I don't want to have all 3 into my company, but one of them. I literally can't choose. Same feeling goes for the Griphon. Unicorn and the Griphon turned out to be also best companions after the test reading from Magnolia.

I am curious to know how do you guys make up your mind about which friend to conjure when all of these creatures seem to be equally willing to me to come through.
Hi Chavah! To be honest I personally feel that the attributes of spirits are just like those of human beings, where they can vary person to person or in this case, spirit to spirit. For instance, I have a baby white dragon in my keep and the way she was described to me and the way I've experienced her is quite different from what some might say to expect from a white dragon. I don't think there's any perfect way to classify any spirit. <3

As far as who I invite, it's just like a big party over here and I invite whoever wants to be active/present at the time. :)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi Earth Spirit,
Thank you so much for your reply. I do appreciate it. Also for Lewk's replies as well.

I have to agree that my spirit friends are matching my character pretty much. Especially, my very first spirit is my Bronwyn Angel, and although he is a male, I felt like I knew him. He also gave me the biggest unconditional love like not any of my spirit friends did. I am not saying they are not loving, but in human terms I was able to perceive my first Bronwyn, hear him and also he showed himself to me. I have some visuals about some of them, but not all of them.

But telepatically we are all on board. Anyway, I just thought I mension this. I do see myself in all of my spirit friends. Maybe this is an advantage, because they are closely resemble out energy.

I did some research on all of these creatures that I love in consideration to be in my keep.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

amori
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: star faery
My magical/paranormal name...: amori
Zodiac:

I’m new to spirit keeping and just ordered a custom conjured gold dragon from Lisa too. Before J’s vessel arrived physically, I saw her manifest herself in a gold, sparkly streak of light twice. I also had a dream a couple days later where I saw her form, and I had an overwhelming sense of love, companionship, and loyalty from her. The experience was so beautiful I’m tearing up thinking about it now :8) I just finished meditating with her a few minutes ago, and her energy is so calm and relaxing. I think she was lying down next to me and had some part of her body on me, as I felt like I was being wrapped under a weighted blanket ()

Dragons are amazing!!! I’m so glad you’re having a good experience so far with your own.

Return to “Dragons”