neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yeas ago I made the mistake of undergoing a vampire transformation. No - this is not an infusion, or buy “my grandma’s ruby ring to get vampy powers $666” shtick. This was the kind of transformation or turning you’d read about like here:

‪Vampire Transformation & Sire Binding Experience Gone Bad‬

What Zarathustra said in
‪This EXTREMELY popular thread ‬
He is a well known and respected white light practitioner in England, and has been for years. Although born a mortal, he was turned by a very respectable coven in England, which gives him advantages mortals can not even begin to understand.
And my favorite thread about this matter:

‪Turning - The Psy/Sang/Ubi Feeder Conundrum‬‪
Click to read the posts, seriously it’s all worth it.

Apparently, these type of workings are not openly publicized; you’ll either have to ask around or find your way in hush-hush places online. I’ve known a person (from whom I acquired a lot of demonic entities of different varieties) — and have said they work with powerful extremely BA covens. One day I asked about these sort of transformations and the answer fascinated me. We discussed what would suit me energetically as there are other, more powerful workings. I ended up choosing both semi-Sang and Psi. Why? Because. Maybe I was hating being human and despised human weaknesses and wanted to shed all of that? Maybe.

I didn’t feel any difference though, even a month or two passed by. So I thought that’s money I’ll never see again and never thought of it again.
But - BUT my life did in fact change, but only for the worse. I’ve spent many years suffering and watching my life deteriorate in every way possible. Not just me but my close family too.

I was spirit keeping, and things got so mixed up in my mind that I was convinced everyone in my keep was working against me. I freaked out, asked for all of them to be called back by their conjurers, and started to focus on getting my life back - after cursing my companions and blaming them for everything (gosh I feel so horrible remembering this).

This path of healing which took years, brought me back to CH, this time really looking at their website and finding their banishment and healing services. I have had many sessions, each focusing on a problem I tell them it might be the cause of this and that. Until one day I had a repeated vision of my blood on a piece of cloth hanging on an altar! I remembered the transformations which I did in fact send my own blood to the coven for the turning and bloodline work. CH tackled this in one of the many sessions I had with them. After this particular session I felt so much different! I still haven’t received the write up but they for sure helped me with something. It is only after this has happened that I realized that the double vampire transformation have infected me negatively. And reading the aforementioned thread by “NyctophiliaRaven/Selqet” really put things into perspective for me and I connected the dots.

What I want to say is: please don’t do it! It’s absolutely not worth it! You won’t turn into a super being. You won’t be invincible. You won’t suddenly become the next Merlin. If there’s something bothering you about being a human, then try to heal this by doing shadow work and/or therapy.

If you want to awaken your psychic abilities, there are other ways that aren’t this drastic. If you want to learn magick then actually learn it, with no shortcuts.

Oh and if you feel you’re being pulled toward a transformation or turning — check your spirit friends! I had a demon shadow vampire and all the nudges to get a transformation done was after he arrived. And yes, he came from the same coven who did the transformations for me!

I’m working closely with a shamanic healer, to see what we can reveres and what we can heal. I’m not sure if it’s fully reversible.

Tl;dr - please don’t do any sort of turning or DNA and blood transformations.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

I’ll just add a few things I forgot to write in the OP.

Years ago it was kind of a secret where you’d get thes transformations but now a few sellers are public about it.

Some turning does require a vampire which are mostly sang. Psy transformations however do not, as NyctophiliaRaven/Selqet said:
Psy vamps, also, are the only known variety of vampire species that a human can become without being Turned by another vampire of the same kind. And no... I will NOT tell you how to do it, because if you do manage it, it can't be undone and I will not be a party to your irresponsibility and the ruination of your life.
The newest transformation method I’ve seen is letting the entity posses you! Yes posses you temporarily to change you from the inside. There are djinn, Alien, demon transformations along with the usual vampire and werewolf known ones.

What scared me though is how I was reading the vampire listings and how she was answering questions for those who are curious, and I went to bed. As I was asleep, I felt someone asking for a permission for astral travel and I agreed. Well what do you know it was the vampire and her clan showing me what it would be like if I joined! This experience was so bizarre and I can see how people would fall for it.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing this with us. As a person that has a lot vampires and in my teenage years was obsessed by them (so obsessed that i wanted to meet one but couldn't find one thank the universe) I learned everything about them i searched every myth every story every documentary etc. You are absolutely right. For you to want to meet and transform into a vampire is indeed an esoteric problem. For me it was that i never fitted anywhere as a child as a teenager (because being a goth is not so acceptable here) i never had many friends and felt neglected and i thought that if i meet one i would be friends get turned and then belong somewhere finally the feeling of loneliness gone have the same interests etc.But now that i grew older and and learned more stuff here i would say that i don't want to meet or get turned into a vampire (even tho i love my spirits) Because im sure if i met some of my spirit friends when they were alive they wouldn't be so friendly because 1 they would see me as prey and not as a friend 2 they would have a hunger to satisfy and the meal would be me.

As for the turning process you said never heard of it but someone has to wonder these covens beside money what else do they gain by transforming you there has to be something more because the spirit you got persuaded you to do it. So maybe the coven had already plans for you the moment you got the spirit from them. Also i believe they talked with your spirit after adoption so they can know your weaknesses so they could persuade you easier into this transformation. Also something i noticed that you wrote. After you got turned you said that you were unlucky everything was wrong etc. Maybe the coven itself was using your energy ( i believe the positive one yang , chi etc)all this time for their own reasons.
I hope you get to fully healed soon

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

Lonikh wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:28 pm
As for the turning process you said never heard of it but someone has to wonder these covens beside money what else do they gain by transforming you there has to be something more because the spirit you got persuaded you to do it. So maybe the coven had already plans for you the moment you got the spirit from them. Also i believe they talked with your spirit after adoption so they can know your weaknesses so they could persuade you easier into this transformation. Also something i noticed that you wrote. After you got turned you said that you were unlucky everything was wrong etc. Maybe the coven itself was using your energy ( i believe the positive one yang , chi etc)all this time for their own reasons.
I hope you get to fully healed soon
The covens are admittedly BA and were turned themselves. Actually the person who introduced me to them said that one or two of the members loathed humans, and have transformed and because of this hatred towards humans, they enjoy doing BA work because they know it will backfire and the humans will suffer.

Having vampire spirits has nothing to do with turning and transformations. I wanted to write a topic about LHP and Vampirism, and ask how much vampirism is LHP whether the Vampire follows Lilith or not (because not all of them follow Lilith, right⁉️). My demonic entities were followers of Lilith and that particular shadow demon vampire was one of her sons. So there’s that.

Here’s what someone has said about vampirism cult:
Shinigami are powerful Shinto spirits. They are immortal undead spirits whose purpose is to weed out the “empties”, souless people who feed on others. They can be very useful to those who are engaged in fighting the evils of the World, and also for any one who is being victimised by vampires; an occult path which is on the increase. Although I do not judge anothers path, I certainly would not let a vampire steel my hard earned power.
I don’t believe he means keeping Vampires, what he means is those turn and steal or manipulate energies from people and steal their blessings etc. There’s one seller that we can’t discuss here but if you ever saw his website, all his entities do is steal or destroy people’s energies for their own gain!

Now, what do they get from this; I don’t know! Energy siphoning? proving that humans are easily corruptible? God/Allah/ the big guy above gave humanity the ability to chose and these entities want prove that human choices will always be bad?? Because if we look at sacred texts in the Abrahamic religions, Satan (or whatever term you prefer to use as the adversary) is actually an adversary to man, not God. Maybe they turn people to lessen the amount of people on the RHP, or driving the person crazy and forcing them to commit suicide (I remember a good thread about tricksters and how they always push the person they’re targeting for death).

Arabs were hardcore pagans before Mohamed appeared. Allah himself said Mohammed was sent specifically to banish the three female goddesses of Mecca. And how he made sure that the statues of many deities get destroyed by Mohammed, and restore the faith back to Allah. So to me, it’s always the battle between RHP and LHP and/or a fight over human’s energies. I was born a Muslim and although I don’t pray, I did follow Allah generally. But getting demons and getting involved in a lot of rituals and being contacted directly by a Dark Lord - all of this seemed to push me away from the RHP.

I actually had something very interesting happen to me when I was so invested in this aspect of my life:

I heard an unearthly voice while I was half asleep meditating, speaking to me and demanding I announce that I believe in Allah and all his prophets, angels and judgment day! This has shock me to the core! I repeated the prayer he was saying and opened my eyes. I feel like this was my own version of getting sAvEd, like the guy in the first story of sire binding going bad. I was being pulled back to RHP again or to at least be a follower of an abrahamic religion. I currently don’t follow any religion not pray to anyone; I’m just trying to get my life back on track.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:13 pm mortals can not even begin to understand.
Oh and if you feel you’re being pulled toward a transformation or turning — check your spirit friends! I had a demon shadow vampire and all the nudges to get a transformation done was after he arrived. And yes, he came from the same coven who did the transformations for me!
[/quote]

Where did you get the demon shadow vampire, if don’t mind my asking?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:01 pmAllah himself said Mohammed was sent specifically to banish the three female goddesses of Mecca.
I've never heard or read that Muhammad was sent specifically to banish Lat, Uzza, and Manat.
Where did you get that?

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:01 pmAnd how he made sure that the statues of many deities get destroyed by Mohammed, and restore the faith back to Allah. So to me, it’s always the battle between RHP and LHP and/or a fight over human’s energies.
What do you mean by RHP and LHP?
Because pagan/polytheism can be RHP, and smaller sects of monotheism can be LHP.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing dook wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:48 am
SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:01 pmAnd how he made sure that the statues of many deities get destroyed by Mohammed, and restore the faith back to Allah. So to me, it’s always the battle between RHP and LHP and/or a fight over human’s energies.
What do you mean by RHP and LHP?
Because pagan/polytheism can be RHP, and smaller sects of monotheism can be LHP.
Let’s say me view is very narrow and it revolves around Abrahamic religions and non-Abrahamic religions. I use these terms interchangeably with RHP and LHP. This is very narrow yes - but this is as far as I am in this journey.
“Traditional” religions having an immortal at the top saying “do x because I said so you pathetic mortals, or else” are considered Right Hand Path religions. The most obvious examples are Judaism, Christianity/Catholicism and Islam, which are really all the same thing, seeing as they are built around the same immortal with minor semantic differences.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:13 pm I have had many sessions, each focusing on a problem I tell them it might be the cause of this and that. Until one day I had a repeated vision of my blood on a piece of cloth hanging on an altar! I remembered the transformations which I did in fact send my own blood to the coven for the turning and bloodline work.
What if they never did a turning transformation but rather just used your blood to take energy from you and curse the heck out of you?
What if it was just because they kept your blood around and through that connection all the negative energies that they were working on did affect you too.
What if they used that blood to send everything negative happening to them towards you instead.

There's a lot of things you don't do and one of those things is usually give away your blood to people you don't trust.
I would especially refuse giving my blood to someone who is supposedly a BA coven AND hates humans.
Who is to stop them from just ripping you off AND turning your life into hell?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

Aprophis wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:32 am
SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:13 pm I have had many sessions, each focusing on a problem I tell them it might be the cause of this and that. Until one day I had a repeated vision of my blood on a piece of cloth hanging on an altar! I remembered the transformations which I did in fact send my own blood to the coven for the turning and bloodline work.
What if they never did a turning transformation but rather just used your blood to take energy from you and curse the heck out of you?
What if it was just because they kept your blood around and through that connection all the negative energies that they were working on did affect you too.
What if they used that blood to send everything negative happening to them towards you instead.

There's a lot of things you don't do and one of those things is usually give away your blood to people you don't trust.
I would especially refuse giving my blood to someone who is supposedly a BA coven AND hates humans.
Who is to stop them from just ripping you off AND turning your life into hell?
Yes this is a possibility! I’m still waiting on CH write ups regarding this session and see what they have found.
And I agree; don’t ever send your blood or picture or even your name and DOB to people you don’t know and trust! I take responsibility for being this ignorant and I paid the price. And like I said the coven members did in fact despise humans (according to the person who introduced me to them) so what would stop them from cursing me or siphoning my energy or do whatever they want with me?
I’m still agains transformations and turning and based on the forum threads and posts; it’s not for everyone.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

DarknessDreaming wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:31 am
Where did you get the demon shadow vampire, if don’t mind my asking?

Hmmmm well I hesitate to name the person who introduced me these covens because I don’t want them to be attacked or criticized. Especially that they are only offering their services of connection and not responsible for the person’s decisions.

The coven is not S&S btw if this helps.

Return to “Vampire”