jEssica1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi everyone! I'm a student getting into spirit keeping (have been doing this for about a year now), and I'm considering getting an intelligence faery binding, however, I have some questions regarding their abilities. Do you think fae will be able to help me with math and physics, or do they just have knowledge about spiritual things / things on the astral plane? Or will the faery just help me with focus and memory? Does it depend on the faery? If anyone has had experiences with intelligence fae, or just learning with spirits in general, I would love to hear them. I would greatly appreciate if you could comment what you think (even if you are not 100% sure)! Thank you!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jEssica1 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:02 pm Hi everyone! I'm a student getting into spirit keeping (have been doing this for about a year now), and I'm considering getting an intelligence faery binding, however, I have some questions regarding their abilities. Do you think fae will be able to help me with math and physics, or do they just have knowledge about spiritual things / things on the astral plane? Or will the faery just help me with focus and memory? Does it depend on the faery? If anyone has had experiences with intelligence fae, or just learning with spirits in general, I would love to hear them. I would greatly appreciate if you could comment what you think (even if you are not 100% sure)! Thank you!
Hi and welcome :)

Having just read the CH Shop description...they seem to mainly be able to help us with our inner wisdom & intelligence; recall events and memories; and retain new information we learn.

As with any paranormal help, it will need time and investment on our part to get the best from what the potential benefits are. In my opinion, a spirit's help is partly conditional on our being able to connect well with them (not just their ability to connect with us).

They don't seem to have knowledge about maths & physics themselves. More spiritual wisdom and enlightenment, going from the Shop description. "They open the channel of spiritual wisdom".

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... GENCE.html

Where they may help with studies is with information recall. So you'll still need to study, learn and understand things yourself. You could always ask CH support if it is possible or appropriate for one to be custom conjured to help you with your maths & physics studies. ...or whether they'd recommend a different spirit, or even a spell binding. You can work with a CH spell binding in a similar way to with a spirit - meditate and connect with it and set it tasks.

see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, as Lewk says above. Plus, I purchased and gifted one to my university student youngest son. Cross bridged to me as well because he has no ideal about his faery and I didn't wanted to let down our precious inteligent fae.

So I task him for my son each week. Especially, 👟to pront him to get up each day and stretch his legs🤔. Our fae is very nice, and even helps me to be focused and remember code words. I have about 10 to 15 code words now that i have to remember. I don't seem to have an issues recalling them. I take him to the park with me, if he is not busy with sonny. He is a very good choice for young and old. Wisdom building useful in every age as well.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jEssica1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So I emailed CH and asked if they could do a custom conjure that could help with my specific school subjects ... they said they could so I put it in my order notes and "M" is on her way! So looking forward to her arriving ... I understand that I'll have to put in the work to communicate, but hopefully she can start helping with information recall right away. Will probably try wearing the vessel whilst studying and tasking her to help me remember things. Thank you for the help Lewk and Chavah :).

Return to “Faery”