Zuidelove
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters, Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter (Wolf)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Luniva

Okay, I have been creeping on the forums and the encyclopedia for quite a while (though I only made my account a little over a year ago). I am down the the final stretch in my journey to becoming a conjurer and I need the last finishing touches.

I have been under training from my mentor for the last 3 years, and actively conjuring for around 2 1/2. (This is just conjuring, this doesn't include my time doing spell work/spirit work/and research prior to training). I have concluded my training with my mentor, though I feel I am falling short on two critical areas, and I want my work to be perfect before I start selling.

I know it is incredibly a long shot, but are there any reputable conjurers who would be willing to help me with my last final things. (No, I cannot ask my mentor about these things, and I can explain that privately.) I value my integrity, and I know I haven't posted much on here, so my name isn't well known but I am more of a watcher than a chatter. I feel it is time for me to step out and finally ask for help.

I would be extremely grateful if someone would be willing to assist. I am an extremely fast learner, but I just need some guidance in the last things as information about conjuring online is very hard to come by and secretive, as well as in person.

Thank you all in advance!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Considering they don't post often in the forum, it might be a good idea to contact conjurers via their email address etc. And you can vet directly by asking about those critical areas you want to solve.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zuidelove
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters, Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter (Wolf)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Luniva

Thank you for letting me know, I will look into that!

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”