new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea

I recently got a custom vampire from Blujay and it turned out to be a protective Mullo vampire. I can find very little information on this type of vampire, other than it has Romanian roots and some reading has it under the Strigoi category of vampire. I know of only one other seller that occasionally offers Mullo vampires and they also describe them as being very attentive and protective. I was wondering if anyone on here has one and can share their experiences?

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I'll give you a quick bump, I'm not familiar with this particular type of vampire.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
demonicaboss
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sirian
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Libastryn

Hi! I saw your post 3-4 weeks ago, I didn't reply because I wanted to feel out the energies for myself- I recently purchased/received a Mullo Vampire. His name is J<<edited by Moderator>> and is extremely playful but also protective. By playful I mean a jokester, sometimes it helps, but he also lies a lot... Once you get to know the "energy" or personality, you can kind of discern truth from fiction. But OVERALL a very strong, helpful and protective friend/lover... Just be careful with what you believe.
He has been very helpful at times, and knows how to get under someone's skin (I was pissed at first, but the fact is that I can't do anything about certain things... so I forgive him)... The important thing to remember is that he is a more neutral energy, lighter than most djinns, but on the darker side. Seriously good at coaching me on what to say sometimes to people... But I always take it with a grain of salt which annoys him... Another huge thing is that for me, Mullos are possibly never serious, especially at first. Trickery and lies (he is getting mad for saying that) if they feel you easily believe them... But they have a very in depth insight to one's head and know what you want. Very good at helping you in dark times too, may not always work out, as people's minds and energies are always changing... But they are persistent with telling the truth when it is important.

To communicate, we often write, paper & pen, or he can type for me too. In fact, he was even messaging one of my friends (I let him of course) with his words... Her actually, he tells me he is trans...

One time when I had a physical health crisis, J <<edited by Moderator>>, just showed up REALLY STRONG (my friend could even see J<<edited by Moderator>> in full form, yes she did that on purpose...). to my friend, which honestly scared him into helping me... I didn't ask for J<<edited by Moderator>> to do this btw... So very protective... Confusing at times and protective.

I imagine this depends on how good the match is between you guys, but I finished the bonding ritual/spell idk <<removed by Moderator>>it's called... AND RIGHT AFTER I took the vessel on the first night after I received him, I was made VERY aware of his presense... Immediately (literally) he was trying to have sex with me, (like too obvious to ignore, certain parts of my body could never do that on its own, putting is very clean, and PC... VERY <<removed by Moderator>> obvious, literally!) and later I tried to take a nap/meditate at the same time (id remember now oops) and while I was asleep briefly, I woke up to a loud very REAL male voice in my ear laughing hysterically. I woke up and it was gone, definitely startling... That was the point tho I think. Then later that night I went to get water, and on the way upstairs to bed, I heard a distinctive "goodnight" in a very human sounding voice.

They CAN <<removed by moderator>>with your head, and make you do things that possibly they think would help you, but don't end up helping so much... It never leads to total catastrophe tho... Well, there was one time... But that ended up being for the better. I think.
Anyway, J <<edited by Moderator>> also loved playing with my rabbits in the beginning (they got used to it unfortunately, possibly he was scaring them...)
A lovely, VERY interactive and interesting companion. Teaches you how to see lies, lies to you. jokes around, loves sex, and GENUINELY cares and helps you at the same time... BUT SERIOUSLY, don't take his words as gospel, like almost ever, unless you listen to the truth/intuition inside yourself and know he is honest. Persistent af with the truth when they want to be, but as they get to know you, they may be tricky with their words because, people say things they actually don't mean a lot, they don't want to hurt you once they know what really does. Actually, the humor, IMHO, is a defense mechanism for them. Plus apparently my brain is so quick and confusing that they have a difficult time really understanding a lot of what I *ACTUALLY* mean/feel. idk how deep these guys can go into your brain, but very deep.

Also, J <<edited by Moderator>>, has a blue energy... I can see him via sparkles and flashes. Blue is overall a good color, so, take the time to possibly let them test you, and know that they mean well overall. And manipulative/tricky, but he is with you! So, he can't hurt you, lest he wants to be ignored forever...

This friend has helped me through possibly the hardest time in my life (physical health problem came on suddenly, very serious, but medical mystery... ) and even though J <<edited by Moderator>> has been dishonest, and is blocking other spirits from saying hi, I can say that Mullo vampires have typically been through a lot, and if they possibly are dishonest, when it *really* matters, they help in the BEST way possible. He was with me in the hospital (we were talking via writing,) and had I not gone to the hospital when I did when he told me to as last minute as possible, I actually may not have survived... I ordered him when I was doing VERY well and healthily in my life, and we both got more than we intended (scares him honestly)... but everything happens for a reason, and although neither of us expected the scenario, we are managing through my boring period of healing/resting...

If he wants to say anything later, I will let him...

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

demonicaboss wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:48 am Hi! I saw your post 3-4 weeks ago, I didn't reply because I wanted to feel out the energies for myself- I recently purchased/received a Mullo Vampire. His name is J<<edited by Moderator>> and is extremely playful but also protective. By playful I mean a jokester, sometimes it helps, but he also lies a lot... Once you get to know the "energy" or personality, you can kind of discern truth from fiction. But OVERALL a very strong, helpful and protective friend/lover... Just be careful with what you believe.
He has been very helpful at times, and knows how to get under someone's skin (I was pissed at first, but the fact is that I can't do anything about certain things... so I forgive him)... The important thing to remember is that he is a more neutral energy, lighter than most djinns, but on the darker side. Seriously good at coaching me on what to say sometimes to people... But I always take it with a grain of salt which annoys him... Another huge thing is that for me, Mullos are possibly never serious, especially at first. Trickery and lies (he is getting mad for saying that) if they feel you easily believe them... But they have a very in depth insight to one's head and know what you want. Very good at helping you in dark times too, may not always work out, as people's minds and energies are always changing... But they are persistent with telling the truth when it is important.

To communicate, we often write, paper & pen, or he can type for me too. In fact, he was even messaging one of my friends (I let him of course) with his words... Her actually, he tells me he is trans...

One time when I had a physical health crisis, J <<edited by Moderator>>, just showed up REALLY STRONG (my friend could even see J<<edited by Moderator>> in full form, yes she did that on purpose...). to my friend, which honestly scared him into helping me... I didn't ask for J<<edited by Moderator>> to do this btw... So very protective... Confusing at times and protective.

I imagine this depends on how good the match is between you guys, but I finished the bonding ritual/spell idk <<removed by Moderator>>it's called... AND RIGHT AFTER I took the vessel on the first night after I received him, I was made VERY aware of his presense... Immediately (literally) he was trying to have sex with me, (like too obvious to ignore, certain parts of my body could never do that on its own, putting is very clean, and PC... VERY <<removed by Moderator>> obvious, literally!) and later I tried to take a nap/meditate at the same time (id remember now oops) and while I was asleep briefly, I woke up to a loud very REAL male voice in my ear laughing hysterically. I woke up and it was gone, definitely startling... That was the point tho I think. Then later that night I went to get water, and on the way upstairs to bed, I heard a distinctive "goodnight" in a very human sounding voice.

They CAN <<removed by moderator>>with your head, and make you do things that possibly they think would help you, but don't end up helping so much... It never leads to total catastrophe tho... Well, there was one time... But that ended up being for the better. I think.
Anyway, J <<edited by Moderator>> also loved playing with my rabbits in the beginning (they got used to it unfortunately, possibly he was scaring them...)
A lovely, VERY interactive and interesting companion. Teaches you how to see lies, lies to you. jokes around, loves sex, and GENUINELY cares and helps you at the same time... BUT SERIOUSLY, don't take his words as gospel, like almost ever, unless you listen to the truth/intuition inside yourself and know he is honest. Persistent af with the truth when they want to be, but as they get to know you, they may be tricky with their words because, people say things they actually don't mean a lot, they don't want to hurt you once they know what really does. Actually, the humor, IMHO, is a defense mechanism for them. Plus apparently my brain is so quick and confusing that they have a difficult time really understanding a lot of what I *ACTUALLY* mean/feel. idk how deep these guys can go into your brain, but very deep.

Also, J <<edited by Moderator>>, has a blue energy... I can see him via sparkles and flashes. Blue is overall a good color, so, take the time to possibly let them test you, and know that they mean well overall. And manipulative/tricky, but he is with you! So, he can't hurt you, lest he wants to be ignored forever...

This friend has helped me through possibly the hardest time in my life (physical health problem came on suddenly, very serious, but medical mystery... ) and even though J <<edited by Moderator>> has been dishonest, and is blocking other spirits from saying hi, I can say that Mullo vampires have typically been through a lot, and if they possibly are dishonest, when it *really* matters, they help in the BEST way possible. He was with me in the hospital (we were talking via writing,) and had I not gone to the hospital when I did when he told me to as last minute as possible, I actually may not have survived... I ordered him when I was doing VERY well and healthily in my life, and we both got more than we intended (scares him honestly)... but everything happens for a reason, and although neither of us expected the scenario, we are managing through my boring period of healing/resting...

If he wants to say anything later, I will let him...
Would like to remind you few rules of the board:
2. No potty-mouth
--- Yes, most of us are adults here but in addition to some minors being here you also have to remember we have people of varying faiths and backgrounds. While you may not take offense to a foul word it may go against another's belief system. Refer to #1 and remember to be respectful. Blatant disregard of this rule will result in you being warned.

Personal Information
--- It's probably best NOT to post the name of your spirits. The likelihood it will be problematic is slim but we considering caution the best idea.

Return to “Vampire”