neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Causmosis wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:38 pm I'll look at both of those later, if you can remember the other at some point I'll take it haha
I remembered the second seller; TheIvoryPagan but I have absolutely no idea how good they are or if they still offer servitors.
Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Causmosis
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Servitor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:38 pm
Causmosis wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:38 pm I'll look at both of those later, if you can remember the other at some point I'll take it haha
I remembered one whom I’ll definitely use: Papa Hood Sorcery. Probably one of the best practitioners out there! He has a review thread but I’m unsure if someone mentions servitors. Eaither ways, he’s a professional and excellent in his practices.
Thanks, I had seen and checked out Papa Hood before, lol. I'm emailing him asking about his Servitors haha but I do appreciate the good word! How was your experiences with his work?
1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*
Causmosis
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:19 pm
SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:38 pm I remembered one whom I’ll definitely use: Papa Hood Sorcery. Probably one of the best practitioners out there! He has a review thread but I’m unsure if someone mentions servitors. Eaither ways, he’s a professional and excellent in his practices.
I have two Master Servitors from Papahood, probably the quickest acting servitors I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They're always on top of things, but that may be in part because I was so specific about what I wanted and how I wanted it that there was little room for much else. Papahood's work is precise, especially if you go into things knowing what you want and provide details on a situation or circumstance pertaining to your order. They're also always handled with care.
Overall, as far as Servitors go, I can't see myself going to anyone else, personally.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if he still offers them.
I don't see a link for them on his website.
I believe he does, in our email correspondence yesterday he confirmed it.
1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*
Causmosis
new here
new here
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:38 pm I remembered one whom I’ll definitely use: Papa Hood Sorcery. Probably one of the best practitioners out there! He has a review thread but I’m unsure if someone mentions servitors. Eaither ways, he’s a professional and excellent in his practices.
I have two Master Servitors from Papahood, probably the quickest acting servitors I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They're always on top of things, but that may be in part because I was so specific about what I wanted and how I wanted it that there was little room for much else. Papahood's work is precise, especially if you go into things knowing what you want and provide details on a situation or circumstance pertaining to your order. They're also always handled with care.
Overall, as far as Servitors go, I can't see myself going to anyone else, personally.

Thanks for this, I am just now seeing this for whatever reason 🤔
Causmosis
new here
new here
Zodiac:

So, I have definitely gotten my feet wet since I made this post, both with spirits and entities, as well as Servitors.

I got two premade Servitors from Skies of Fate (thanks SurajSyrah for the heads up) and all I'm waiting for is their write up, which should be available any time now.

I also have my Alpha from Kelistarian coming, she is ready and complete, he's going to be completing her binding tonight :) I'm real excited for that one.

I plan to get an Immortal from Aries in a month or so, and a couple from Papa Hood once they become available (he said when I emailed him a week or so ago that they weren't currently doing them if I recall right)
Causmosis
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Causmosis wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:23 pm

I believe he does, in our email correspondence yesterday he confirmed it.
Not sure why I said yesterday, I meant a couple of weeks ago lol...

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”