You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Ok so with this lockdown and stuff i have now the quiet time i need to meditate and practice telepathy with my spirits.I started pretty strong with conversations hearing their own voice some funny comments etc. But lately i keep hearing phantom sounds insted of my spirits.i hear my door banging a door closing my window opening where in reality nothing of this is happening. One specific time i heared one of my spirits saying your door is open and a few moments later i heared my door closing so loud(ofcource the door was already closed) that i lost my meditative state completely has this happened to you and how did stop it. Because of these sounds its hard for me to focus on what my spirits are saying

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hard to know what it exactly is.

Perhaps you could try asking your spirits why you're hearing these noises and what they are. Are they trying to tell you something that is not so obvious? Depending on their answer you could perhaps then ask them to help you by helping to reduce these phenomena. Unless these are way of trying to warn you about something or help you in way that is not immediately apparent.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sounds like your clairaudience opening up. You are hearing sounds from the astral, which is a part of it, and not just your companion's voices. You can also listen to them playing music or singing and other things if you wanted to.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

thanks both for answering. i have tried asking my spirits about the sounds but i dont get an answer that makes scene but i ll keep trying.still its a bit odd to just open and close my door aggressively in the astral realm :P. If indeed my clairaudience is opening up and that is just a side effect ill try to by pass it by trying to ignore the sounds and try to stay focused and relaxed.

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lonikh wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:44 pm thanks both for answering. i have tried asking my spirits about the sounds but i dont get an answer that makes scene but i ll keep trying.still its a bit odd to just open and close my door aggressively in the astral realm :P. If indeed my clairaudience is opening up and that is just a side effect ill try to by pass it by trying to ignore the sounds and try to stay focused and relaxed.
Kitsune brought up a grate factor. Your clairaudience is indeed opening up. I've learned to maintain my clairaudience by simply focusing only on the sounds of my spirits and not much else since my meditations have helped me with that. You'll get them through as you mentioned it really is only some minor side effects that comes when they start to open.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:29 pm Ok so with this lockdown and stuff i have now the quiet time i need to meditate and practice telepathy with my spirits.I started pretty strong with conversations hearing their own voice some funny comments etc. But lately i keep hearing phantom sounds insted of my spirits.i hear my door banging a door closing my window opening where in reality nothing of this is happening. One specific time i heared one of my spirits saying your door is open and a few moments later i heared my door closing so loud(ofcource the door was already closed) that i lost my meditative state completely has this happened to you and how did stop it. Because of these sounds its hard for me to focus on what my spirits are saying
do these sounds seem like they are on the inside or outside ?
like in your mind or do they sound real like they happen next to you

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:01 am
Lonikh wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:29 pm Ok so with this lockdown and stuff i have now the quiet time i need to meditate and practice telepathy with my spirits.I started pretty strong with conversations hearing their own voice some funny comments etc. But lately i keep hearing phantom sounds insted of my spirits.i hear my door banging a door closing my window opening where in reality nothing of this is happening. One specific time i heared one of my spirits saying your door is open and a few moments later i heared my door closing so loud(ofcource the door was already closed) that i lost my meditative state completely has this happened to you and how did stop it. Because of these sounds its hard for me to focus on what my spirits are saying
do these sounds seem like they are on the inside or outside ?
like in your mind or do they sound real like they happen next to you
They sounded like they happened in real life outside of my mind thats why i lost my meditative state many times. But after all this time it happens quite rarely and i prepare my self that i might hear something.

badgyal
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Crazy this just happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was having my first full blown conversation telepathically, and the background noise sounded like people rummaging through my house. I also heard someone banging on my door, and trying to open it. I guess it was an unbound trying to get in to communicate with me as well? I called on my Volkh and Wraith to get rid of them and it stopped immediately.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

badgyal wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:58 pm Crazy this just happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was having my first full blown conversation telepathically, and the background noise sounded like people rummaging through my house. I also heard someone banging on my door, and trying to open it. I guess it was an unbound trying to get in to communicate with me as well? I called on my Volkh and Wraith to get rid of them and it stopped immediately.
yeah from my knowledge an unbound ( or your keep if you ask them) can pretty much just rip you wide open , hence why alot of people who dont know about this stuff tend to go mad.

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

badgyal wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:58 pm Crazy this just happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was having my first full blown conversation telepathically, and the background noise sounded like people rummaging through my house. I also heard someone banging on my door, and trying to open it. I guess it was an unbound trying to get in to communicate with me as well? I called on my Volkh and Wraith to get rid of them and it stopped immediately.
Yeap i can feel you🤣. Even after all this time this hasn't stopped and im constantly getting out of my maditative state and cant hear my companions any more. Even if i tell them to protect me and not let any unbounds in. If i find something that helped me get past this ill post it here

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”