neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Good day to all of you lovely people.

I was trying to figure out why it was completely fine a week ago about recalling all my dreams when I wake up; even an hour later weirdly. It was beautiful. But this week for couple days, its blank, empty. Yes I know I seen a dream, but not even a pinch of it I can recall.

The question is, is this related to Throat Chakra? And after its balanced, why it does get blocked? Can it be cigarettes that I smoke 2 packs/day?

On the other hand I can hear the “tssss” sound generally; that makes me sure about the balancing is fine.

I really dont know how do I get that or any other chakra blocked after its balanced. And yes I do meditate an hour a day like usually. I heard stress and empty thoughts can block it as well; but I really dont think Im thinking anything stressful for couple months , since only thing I do is reading, reading, reading..Theres nothing to stress. Or maybe there is :) Ha-ha I dont know. I just wanted to share my thoughts that are running ...

Just when I thought I was out... They pulled me back in.
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Thinking too hard about things is the most common reason why dream recall can be blocked; the more stressed you are, the less you'll really be able to hold onto dream wise (though for some, this can seemingly be the reverse...). Because dream work is inherently psychological, it's hard to pin point why one individual might be struggling with recall, without generalizing and taking away from the purpose of recall to begin with. My best advise is to keep a second journal and experiment with habits (and write them down), and see what habits and routines best attribute to your dream recall, and keep those up. It takes a bit of time, analysis, and discipline but it may be worth it in the long run.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

bleepyy wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:11 pm I really dont know how do I get that or any other chakra blocked after its balanced.
That's not uncommon. You are talking about energies, they shift and change and stagnate all the time.
You can try Tai Chi or Qi Gong to actively influence the flow of your energies. From what I am reading you sound like you're stuck in your head and some exercise could help a lot. ;)

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have found that I have a harder time recalling dreams when I am woken by an alarm or have somebody wake me up, and a much easier time recalling dreams when I am able to wake up naturally. I have read that drinking mugwort tea before bed can help with dream recall, some people say that adding peppermint makes it more effective. I don't know if it's true or not though.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

I've tried mugwort and I suspect the reason people dream more with it is that it makes it hard to fall fully asleep. At least for me.

bleepyy
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

Muse wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:27 pm Thinking too hard about things is the most common reason why dream recall can be blocked; the more stressed you are, the less you'll really be able to hold onto dream wise (though for some, this can seemingly be the reverse...). Because dream work is inherently psychological, it's hard to pin point why one individual might be struggling with recall, without generalizing and taking away from the purpose of recall to begin with. My best advise is to keep a second journal and experiment with habits (and write them down), and see what habits and routines best attribute to your dream recall, and keep those up. It takes a bit of time, analysis, and discipline but it may be worth it in the long run.

Ill start writing :) Thank you 😊
Shadow Stitches wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:53 am I have found that I have a harder time recalling dreams when I am woken by an alarm or have somebody wake me up, and a much easier time recalling dreams when I am able to wake up naturally. I have read that drinking mugwort tea before bed can help with dream recall, some people say that adding peppermint makes it more effective. I don't know if it's true or not though.
These days I drink half litres-1 litres water just before bed so I can run to bathroom at like 4 A.M to meditate while sun is rising on my back. REM should be around 1-3 ish right? Maybe I cut the sleep too early? But Im getting too lazy with 8-9 hours sleep cycle, I love this 5 hour routine , its shockingly giving me tremendous energy. I will try the Mugworth! Thank you!

Also I tried African Dream Herb Root; but couldnt keep taking every night, always forgotten like 2-3 days later :)

On the other hand; I found something called “Blue Lotus Extract x2000” ; seems real I wont give the website name in case its forbidden but I tried the flower ones of them before, couldnt make it better! Maybe this helps!
ilinga wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:56 pm [quote=bleepyy post_id=819930 time=<a href="tel:1616764317">1616764317</a> user_id=18322]
I really dont know how do I get that or any other chakra blocked after its balanced.
That's not uncommon. You are talking about energies, they shift and change and stagnate all the time.
You can try Tai Chi or Qi Gong to actively influence the flow of your energies. From what I am reading you sound like you're stuck in your head and some exercise could help a lot. ;)
[/quote]

Ahahah ! True! I say I dont have any stress and thinking these are already a stress probably ahahha :):) Ill try that today! Thank you!

Just when I thought I was out... They pulled me back in.
Nathayra
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 50

For me, i started going to bed earlier (10 pm instead of 1 am) and writing a dream journal.
Now I usually weak up half an hour before the alarm and the recall went up from oncr a month to almost daily.
Also I noticed that the type of Dreams I recall is different. Previously it was mostly nightmares (probably impact so strong that i remembered), now it is mostly harmless an sometimes even boring dreams.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

cairngorn wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:31 am I've tried mugwort and I suspect the reason people dream more with it is that it makes it hard to fall fully asleep. At least for me.
Thanks for sharing.

I have just ordered mugwort to try and see if it enhance lucid dreaming.

I think you are right about the not fully falling asleep and dream recall. I am taking some meds for nerve pain and that is making me sleep too deeply, which means I still remember dreams but they are less vivid. Without those pills my sleep is very light and I am often tired in the morning, but my dreams are very colorful and it is easy to remember them in detail.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

For me it's the exact opposite. The deeper I sleep, the better I'm able to recall my dreams.
Since having kids it can be pretty hard for me to have lucid dreams or recall them at all. In the end each one of us has to find their own way that works for them.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “General Questions”