venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I just got a binding called detect magic, spirit and entity around me, in human and in object. Came with a code word. I try it out now to enhance my senses. That will minimise guess work. I also ordered spirit and entity identification command binding. Not yet, done. Same reasons. I would like to be safe and in control of whom, when and what I get into contacts with.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello and thank you for sharing!

It´s interesting to say the least and shows the fruits of your progress :)
And the others have ylready said what I would say and more.... So here is my experience for now^^

For me, it´s less diffuse then with Ilinga... The spirit I have with me at the moment (because I have "1" :) ), is one I rearly feel dierectly. I only percive it with my mind most of the time (like...telepathy, but also not quite...if my definition of this is correct...^^). I only had one or occurrences when I could feel its presense more and it´s height so to speak.The unbound one I feel more, but maybe because it more humanoid in its form? And from time to time there is also another presence wich I feel. Like you said 2Heinrich, only in less intensity in comparison. :)

What I would like to add in regards to the training-method wich was shared with us by Angelik, when one can call it "adding"....

My trainingmethod of sensing energy is like this: SInce I am often "in the clouds" with my mind, I focus on my body and how it feels. Every part of it is sensed and with time I feel my own presence again, then, for some reason, when it comes to sensing my surroundings, its works best when i become aware of the ground and start sensing it deliberately. Somehow this makes me more sensitive to the energies around me.

So then...thats form me...have a good one :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Oh... I'll have to look for that one Chavah. I've got one of those I think, at least on a similar fashion and not really sure how to make it work yet haha.

But sounds great. Let us know how it works for you.

And well Kobald. I know what you mean. My mind races most of the time and by the time I start using the breaks I'm already imagining things inside a posible scenario derived from a daydream/fantasy.

The thing is that, at least for me... I had to tone down my practicing skills because it would interfere with those around me. Specially with moods. Suddenly everyone was being super intense and it was my fault.

So I'm trying to come up with new ways to be able to try stuff and this came up so I'd like to be able to make the best of it.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I sometimes wonder how my own presence feels to others, because it's hard to evaluate yourself.
I often experience my presence merging with my surroundings, when I am deeply rooted or just relaxed, but I am not aware of it until something happens. Like I was once wandering around in the woods, enjoying the singing of the birds, when suddenly there was an alarming chirp and all the birds around me became quiet or flew off. I then realized a man with a dog approaching behind me. They were not bothered by me at all. Or people run into me a lot, because they don't sense me.
Maybe it's the same with the presence of our companions or other entities and that's why we're not always sensing something.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Oh dear lord!!!

I'm totally aware or what you mean! People would seem to bump into me like I'm not even there. And I'm slightly taller than average.

Or I'd get it all the time that people get startled because they never saw me coming and I'm like, seriously?

Most of the time people wouldn't even care and behave as they will when I'm around because they don't seem to care if I'm there or not.

At first I would feel insignificant or invisible but now you have entirely changed my perspective. Thank you!

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Speaking of invisible... Something quite interesting happened.

I was lying in bed the other day and it was one of those times in which you wake up just to turn around in your bed, adjust your covers and then go back to sleep.

Then all of a sudden I felt a pair of hands touch my arm.

The interesting/related aspect of it is that, I couldn't feel anything from whoever owned the hands but the sensation was pretty detailed.

So it made me wonder if maybe I have been overpaying attention to the whole "emotional" aspect of sensing things and that may have caused me to overlook the simple aspect of feeling things.

It's just a theory but when that happened it felt like a sudden click and it made sense.

Absolom
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I too seem to be on that same boat with having a very soft pressence most the time.

Many people seem to just never notice me until im right next to them, and im 6'4". ive scared people just simply by standing beside a door while waiting for the restroom or just by walking up right next to them.

However there was one time i can recollect where i had managed to make someone freeze up for a moment, after noticing me they just dead-panned for a good 2 to 3 seconds before they could relax. dont know the cause, but a think to definite make a note of.

Overall my atitude is pretty calm most the time, your pressence is definitely tied to how anxious or stressed out you are feeling. Anger and sadness have key signitures that allow you to tell when someone is feeling pain.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Wow... You're like 5 inches taller than me and still get those experiences? Wow again haha.

You're right on that one. I'm sure that emotions certainly make up a lot of what other people get from you.

I've spent a lot of time trying to keep that to myself and it could be a nice possibility.

Thanks for hoping into the thread.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I would say that feeling a presence can be linked to an energy signature ;for example I recognize the energy signature of my parents, my sister and my close friends.

The energy signature is like a perfume, constructed with differents fragrances notes. This fragrance notes is the entire identity of a person: their nature, mood,state of consciousness, intentions etc...
With that, you can identify someone and I guess that a presence can be felt using this information even if you don't know the spirit.

Another thing, I did some introspection of myself and I discovered that I went into contact of many spirits in my childhood. There are memories that when I remember, there is a feeling different from mine and I discovered that it was the results of a spirit communicating with me while I was doing an activity. And this feeling was the spirit's energy signature.

I hope you understand what I mean, it's difficult to explain. I hope it can help you!

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I really like that way of seeing it. Like a perfume with so many different notes that make you unique in the end.

I think that also, another thing that sometimes it's easy to pick is the energy that people put into things. Like... we all associate words with a certain mood or behavior and when we choose then, whether it is on a voice message or a written message it's easy to pick a bit of those feelings and intentions.

That's very cool about filtering the memories. I never thought of it as a possibility but I know what you mean. I have a very particular memory about a house that I lived in when I was a baby, and I remember being in my room talking to an old lady. Being honest, I can't remember the lady, how she looked or wven the sound of her voice but I remember her presence very vividly, even now.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”