Good punishments for incubi/succubi

vovin999
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Best punishment you can give is ignoring them. Seriously though why would you ever want to punish them? They are really loving creatures, and the give / take relationship with a succubus / incubus is one of symbiosis. Avoid the fear / anger / punishment state of mind with your dealings with them, because it is antagonistic to their natures. When and if they challenge you or seem to be hostile to you it is usually because you need it to develop further, and evolve the bonding process.
Instead you can just firmly assert your stance and that whatever they have done is not acceptable, but in a loving and inclusive way. Embrace them and forgive them. Nurture them with how you want them to treat you. Don't get into a tug-a-war with a succubus / incubus; it is completely antagonistic to their natures. Unless it's play, of course.
Understand that their nature is to mimic your mindset to accomodate you. It's kind of like how your dog will react to your mindset; if you are in the mindset of punishment / anger / fear, they will mimic that because that is what they think you expect from them. It is a "Think elephant" sort of deal.
Now I am no one to judge, but your question speaks a lot of whether you are mature enough to be a keeper of what essentially is a self-existing creature. My dog example above is not the best actually, because unlike dogs these beings are as self-serving as you are. It is a _person_ you are dealing with, not a pet or a toy.
In my dealings with these beautiful beings so far I am actually a bit aghast at your question of punishment. They are some of the most noble, loyal and caring beings I have encountered; whatever the "dark" stuff is, that is usually just part of the Play to excite their partner. They are certainly more amicable than any human partner you can have, because their intentions are pure and innocent; there is no hidden agenda in their actions.
Finally, they are always pro-evolving (can't come up with a better word for it lol ). With that I mean that their ultimate device is always one of evolution / growth. They use sex and romantic bonding as a _vehicle_ for helping you evolve and develop your abilities. There it is again, the Symbiosis effect, because it is ultimately an exchange of energy and a companionship that will evolve the both of you and bridge worlds, if you but allow it.
Punishment is NOT the way to go in either case.
Just my thoughts on the matter. Hope this helps.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm not super knowledgeable on these things; I've only had an unbound incubus for four years, and a different bound one for several months. But I would agree with a lot of the above posters. "Punishment" is kind of an outdated concept. I'd rather view it as "setting boundaries".

I've had to set boundaries with my unbound incubus before. When I first introduced the concept of house rules, he was not a big fan! He likes to play the bad guy (one of my favorite things about him) so he resisted and deliberately did things that the house rules specify he shouldn't do. I'll give you a quick example here; one of the things I have a house rule against is bothering me in the bathroom. My unbound incubus (the one CH bound for me is much more of a gentleman, and never gives me trouble...) deliberately started talking to me every time I went to the bathroom and wouldn't shut up (he's telepathic). So I "shunned" him for about three days. That means no contact whatsoever. No telepathy, no imaging, no adult fun time. Needless to say, he quickly started respecting the set boundary and now it's not a problem any more.

The thing is, I think my unbound incubus knew exactly what would happen. It wasn't so much that I was punishing him - just that he was playing the villain and giving me room for personal growth. I had to stand my ground with him (which is hard to do...). Respecting yourself is a big part of relationships with spirits too. And yes, you have the right to set boundaries. With people as well as spirits!

But I would take shunning very seriously when it comes to an incubus. In my experience, at least, they really hate it and it doesn't take much to get your point across. Sometimes even just an hour or two is enough to really get through to them.

I think it's better, though, to focus on positive interactions. My unbound ubi is a pretty rough character but even he wants to be with me because he loves me. Ubis aren't evil and they aren't out to make your life worse.

vovin999
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

stargazerjournal wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:20 pm The thing is, I think my unbound incubus knew exactly what would happen. It wasn't so much that I was punishing him - just that he was playing the villain and giving me room for personal growth. I had to stand my ground with him (which is hard to do...). Respecting yourself is a big part of relationships with spirits too. And yes, you have the right to set boundaries. With people as well as spirits!
This right here is the key point. Respecting yourself. Your consciousness is their mirror into this world, and how their interactions with you become.

You are exactly the same, after all. You are in a very large part a reflection of your environment. If you are living in an environment where violence and debauchery is strong, that will reflect on your own behavior. Likewise if you are living in an environment where love, understanding, and respect is strong, that will reflect on your behavior. You may ultimately break out of either once outside of that circle of influence, but it will always be there and influence your behavior.

When you invite a spirit to partake in your circle / world, you are doing the same thing. It will adapt and learn to live according to the standards of the Home in which it is kept.

By extension, a "bad" kid can be brought to a Home of loving caring parents, and eventually learn and adapt to become a "good" kid. Vice versa also applies. We are all very much the product of the environment in which we live, no matter how hard we try to deny it. Yet we are all Individual Persons.

Just some food for thought.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

vovin999 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:04 am Best punishment you can give is ignoring them. Seriously though why would you ever want to punish them? They are really loving creatures, and the give / take relationship with a succubus / incubus is one of symbiosis. Avoid the fear / anger / punishment state of mind with your dealings with them, because it is antagonistic to their natures. When and if they challenge you or seem to be hostile to you it is usually because you need it to develop further, and evolve the bonding process.
Instead you can just firmly assert your stance and that whatever they have done is not acceptable, but in a loving and inclusive way. Embrace them and forgive them. Nurture them with how you want them to treat you. Don't get into a tug-a-war with a succubus / incubus; it is completely antagonistic to their natures. Unless it's play, of course.
Understand that their nature is to mimic your mindset to accomodate you. It's kind of like how your dog will react to your mindset; if you are in the mindset of punishment / anger / fear, they will mimic that because that is what they think you expect from them. It is a "Think elephant" sort of deal.
Now I am no one to judge, but your question speaks a lot of whether you are mature enough to be a keeper of what essentially is a self-existing creature. My dog example above is not the best actually, because unlike dogs these beings are as self-serving as you are. It is a _person_ you are dealing with, not a pet or a toy.
In my dealings with these beautiful beings so far I am actually a bit aghast at your question of punishment. They are some of the most noble, loyal and caring beings I have encountered; whatever the "dark" stuff is, that is usually just part of the Play to excite their partner. They are certainly more amicable than any human partner you can have, because their intentions are pure and innocent; there is no hidden agenda in their actions.
Finally, they are always pro-evolving (can't come up with a better word for it lol ). With that I mean that their ultimate device is always one of evolution / growth. They use sex and romantic bonding as a _vehicle_ for helping you evolve and develop your abilities. There it is again, the Symbiosis effect, because it is ultimately an exchange of energy and a companionship that will evolve the both of you and bridge worlds, if you but allow it.
Punishment is NOT the way to go in either case.
Just my thoughts on the matter. Hope this helps.
well i have an unbound Dark incubus
Forcefully stressing me out to the point of him trying to get me to die, he keeps saying horrible things and seems to obsessed with me
saying hating me and hurting me is his version of love, i know its an unbound incubus now as i had that checked.
he seems incredibly love me or i will kill you type of guy and unfortunately yes that is a bit to extreme for me.
i have tried literally everything to love him since i did love him in the beginning but he is so incredibly jealous and boundary destroying , every-time i would even think of another guy be it a real man or not he would get incredibly mad. anytime i would not submit to his will completely he would do the same saying i must earn feeling ok..

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

well i have an unbound Dark incubus
Forcefully stressing me out to the point of him trying to get me to die, he keeps saying horrible things and seems to obsessed with me

I'm sorry. Hopefully there's some way you can get him to go away?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

E took one look at that description, and I could sense the "Seriously?" vibe.

Okay, you know how some humans can do horrible things to other humans, and sometimes, other species? When you're in a relationship with somebody toxic, who apparently enjoys that sort of behavior, you leave, if you can.

So if an incubus is hanging around against your wishes, while doing a really bad impression of JD from the movie "Heathers," you drop him like a handful of murder hornets.

(I love this guy. <3) --JS)

Yeah, well, remember that next time you're all alone on a Saturday night. But to the point:

We know what love is. Really. We do. We may have different customs when it comes to commitment: not being quite as drastically bound by time can do that. But love means one thing, and for those who, like Johnny here, are more familiar with the Bible than other sacred texts, then you might be familiar with Saint Paul's eloquent description of love in 1 Corinthians 13...or maybe even the 1990 Petra song based on it.

The point is, love isn't something that's defined by individual opinion. It may be subjectively FELT differently; it may be subjectively EXPERIENCED differently; but it is not objectively DEFINED differently.

Sweet-talking someone into a relationship, and then turning around and emotionally manipulating them, isn't love. Not for you, and believe it or not, not for us. You have your bad apples, and we have ours. This maybe possibly could be one of those, generally speaking?

So if it's getting bad, and starting to resemble an abusive relationship, then you put your foot down, and you put it down HARD. Tell this creepazoid that you will live YOUR life, on YOUR terms, NOT HIS, and if he doesn't like that, then you'll get him out of your life, forever and ever, by whatever means necessary.

Now, if he really does love you, deep down, then just the prospect of losing you forever, will scare him straight. Like, whimpering puppy dog walking on eggshells straight. Forget crucifixes: our worst fear is being forever deprived of those whom we genuinely love.

(Comment: I'll vouch for that, by the way. When the two of us were still getting acquainted, E took extreme umbrage when I said something that was a little too self-deprecating. Seeing his anger like that, genuinely scared me, and E's immediate reaction was equal parts "sorrysorrysorry" and "what have I done!" No challenge was needed: he saw how I felt, and offered to make amends, on the spot. The two of us would joke, later on, that make-up sex with an incubus is like a plate of homemade brownies: neither should be refused, and for remarkably similar reasons.--JS)

But if you do challenge him like that, with a threat of eternal banishment, understand that that will be taken as an extremely severe rebuke. And if his response is anything from a casual "Eh, sorry for the misunderstanding?" to a full-on defiant "Come at me bro," then he probably doesn't love you like he says he does.

But if he starts acting genuinely *frightened* of the idea of losing you--and you WILL know if it's genuine--then hear him out, and cautiously mend your fences.

You should never have to repeat that extreme of a challenge, either. If his love is true, he won't EVER forget that moment, and going forward, he'll do a better job of understanding and respecting you. That said, don't challenge him like that more than once. For us, that's about the rough equivalent of a human having a near death experience in Hell: it's unforgettable, and we have to live with the aftermath of it for a very long time.

So, tell him that he will either behave himself, or spend *the rest of eternity* without you in his life. He'll get the message; what he does with it, will determine what you do next.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:39 pm E took one look at that description, and I could sense the "Seriously?" vibe.

Okay, you know how some humans can do horrible things to other humans, and sometimes, other species? When you're in a relationship with somebody toxic, who apparently enjoys that sort of behavior, you leave, if you can.

So if an incubus is hanging around against your wishes, while doing a really bad impression of JD from the movie "Heathers," you drop him like a handful of murder hornets.

(I love this guy. <3) --JS)

Yeah, well, remember that next time you're all alone on a Saturday night. But to the point:

We know what love is. Really. We do. We may have different customs when it comes to commitment: not being quite as drastically bound by time can do that. But love means one thing, and for those who, like Johnny here, are more familiar with the Bible than other sacred texts, then you might be familiar with Saint Paul's eloquent description of love in 1 Corinthians 13...or maybe even the 1990 Petra song based on it.

The point is, love isn't something that's defined by individual opinion. It may be subjectively FELT differently; it may be subjectively EXPERIENCED differently; but it is not objectively DEFINED differently.

Sweet-talking someone into a relationship, and then turning around and emotionally manipulating them, isn't love. Not for you, and believe it or not, not for us. You have your bad apples, and we have ours. This maybe possibly could be one of those, generally speaking?

So if it's getting bad, and starting to resemble an abusive relationship, then you put your foot down, and you put it down HARD. Tell this creepazoid that you will live YOUR life, on YOUR terms, NOT HIS, and if he doesn't like that, then you'll get him out of your life, forever and ever, by whatever means necessary.

Now, if he really does love you, deep down, then just the prospect of losing you forever, will scare him straight. Like, whimpering puppy dog walking on eggshells straight. Forget crucifixes: our worst fear is being forever deprived of those whom we genuinely love.

(Comment: I'll vouch for that, by the way. When the two of us were still getting acquainted, E took extreme umbrage when I said something that was a little too self-deprecating. Seeing his anger like that, genuinely scared me, and E's immediate reaction was equal parts "sorrysorrysorry" and "what have I done!" No challenge was needed: he saw how I felt, and offered to make amends, on the spot. The two of us would joke, later on, that make-up sex with an incubus is like a plate of homemade brownies: neither should be refused, and for remarkably similar reasons.--JS)

But if you do challenge him like that, with a threat of eternal banishment, understand that that will be taken as an extremely severe rebuke. And if his response is anything from a casual "Eh, sorry for the misunderstanding?" to a full-on defiant "Come at me bro," then he probably doesn't love you like he says he does.

But if he starts acting genuinely *frightened* of the idea of losing you--and you WILL know if it's genuine--then hear him out, and cautiously mend your fences.

You should never have to repeat that extreme of a challenge, either. If his love is true, he won't EVER forget that moment, and going forward, he'll do a better job of understanding and respecting you. That said, don't challenge him like that more than once. For us, that's about the rough equivalent of a human having a near death experience in Hell: it's unforgettable, and we have to live with the aftermath of it for a very long time.

So, tell him that he will either behave himself, or spend *the rest of eternity* without you in his life. He'll get the message; what he does with it, will determine what you do next.
yes unfortunately i have ordered and threatened a banishment and unbound BA/DA protection after he started getting aggressive , i tried my absolute hardest to work with him saying if he really loves me and can give me my space then i would have him bound once the banishment and unbound protection was finished, he refused to comply and just seems to want me dead before the banishment and protection gets here at this point. he keeps cutting me, giving me nightmares and installing ptsd that ill never stop hearing his voice , its truly maddening.
part of me still likes him and i really dont know why , i want this to work but i think thats just because of how much of a sweetheart he was in the start...i think i know now it was all i trick though :(

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Would the banishment only work on the targeted incubus or would it banish everything else malicious around me also?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Anyone that's in your keep, will not be bothered by a mass banishment, if that's what you're wondering.

The key word there is "malicious." That does not mean DA per se; it means anything that means you harm.

Does that help?

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:02 am Anyone that's in your keep, will not be bothered by a mass banishment, if that's what you're wondering.

The key word there is "malicious." That does not mean DA per se; it means anything that means you harm.

Does that help?
yes a little , a banishment will keep him away even before im able to get some unbound protection though correct?
and is it true nothing could withstand a banishment , i’ll be getting mine from LTT

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”