My sanguine vamp left a bloody hand print on my wall?

friendofishtar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It wasn’t water damage, I had to get up there to clean it off myself. But if you came here to condescend while I’m sharing an experience, I hope you enjoyed yourself lmfao

Just saying I’m new to vampire keeping and this was a very interesting and exciting experience Apart from me being sick during it and thought I’d share :)

<<edited by Moderator>>

2 faeries (waif and camelot), 1 sterling angel, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 sanguine vampire, 1 psy vampire, 1 wraith, 1 demigod ancestor, 1 Phoenix
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

friendofishtar wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:47 pm It wasn’t water damage, I had to get up there to clean it off myself. But if you came here to condescend while I’m sharing an experience, I hope you enjoyed yourself lmfao

Just saying I’m new to vampire keeping and this was a very interesting and exciting experience Apart from me being sick during it and thought I’d share :)

<<edited by Moderator>>
I'm not being condescending - or at the very least, - not intentionally. I'm very, very skeptical and if something looks like it can be something else...I'll say it. I apologize if this offends you, but I will not apologize for having an opinion and theorizing on the topic. Best of luck with your handprints.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

It is true that could be water damage or anything, meaning not blood. The only way to prove it is blood is to put it under a microscope. But that does not mean it could not be your vampire. Spirits can use what we have material here to create something that gives a sign to us which we can associate with them. So he might have caused a little water damage or anything and created an image on the wall resembling bloody finger prints just to give you a sign. I have seen many weird things in my life, that would not surprise me.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

friendofishtar wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:47 pm It wasn’t water damage, I had to get up there to clean it off myself. But if you came here to condescend while I’m sharing an experience, I hope you enjoyed yourself lmfao

<<edited by Moderator>>
I'm with muse on this, as I always try to debunk things first. I've had many many odd things happen all my life, I've learnt to debunk anything first. Not everything is paranormal, but many of the small things are. What I mean by that is small signs are more likely, like puffs of air in the face from nowhere, in an undrafty room lol. and you did make it sound like a full on bloody handprint. What I saw was more like dirty finger marks. Everyone experiences things differently and sees things differently, You are going to get skeptics all the time, just like weird things will happen all the time. Just look at other reasons first, and notice everything lol \./

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:12 am I'm with muse on this, as I always try to debunk things first. I've had many many odd things happen all my life, I've learnt to debunk anything first. Not everything is paranormal, but many of the small things are. What I mean by that is small signs are more likely, like puffs of air in the face from nowhere, in an undrafty room lol. and you did make it sound like a full on bloody handprint. What I saw was more like dirty finger marks. Everyone experiences things differently and sees things differently, You are going to get skeptics all the time, just like weird things will happen all the time. Just look at other reasons first, and notice everything lol \./
No kidding, I've definitely had things I can't explain happen to me (seeing shadows streak passed without a change in light source/someone moving), getting poked in the side when no one was in the room with me, etc.

I'm not saying weird things can't happen --- if I was, why would I be here? lol --- but...I'm just not quite convinced of things that, to put it bluntly, can either be something mundane or something faked. I hope the latter statement isn't taken the wrong way. I don't mean to say the OP faked anything, rather, that if something looks like it "can" be faked or mundane, not if something is/was. Hopefully that makes better sense. In any case, that's just how it is sometimes, especially with new Keepers.

For some reason, many people feel the need to brag (and I get it, everyone gets excited when a new thing comes up) but often they'll try to make anything a Spirit relative thing in order to convince themselves they didn't waste their money, or convince themselves of a presence, or try and convince other people of...something(?). I dunno. I feel like I'm explaining my point poorly. I suppose at the end of the day, there will be skeptics and there will be fanatics. I'd much rather stand on the skeptical side of things myself...whilst still appreciating the small experiences.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Vampire”