Psychic Attack from Sanguine Vampire

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Place the vessel of the Sanguine Vampire near any of the following: pressed garlic, freshly squeezed acrylic paint, or chamomile tea leaves - any of the aforementioned for at least 2 hours, they become subdued and submissive. Only use this technique if you feel the Sanguine Vampire is becoming too strong for your liking- some collectors like their spirits to be "on the go" all the time so it is your judgment call.
-CH Encyclopedia, though I'm sure you know.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm so sorry to hear that, have you already called the CH help desk?
Last edited by PrincessKnight on Tue May 04, 2021 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Anyway, I agree with all the people in here that suggested getting a medical check and in the meantime using garlic.
If you like its taste, I'd suggest you to eat some (I adore garlic's taste, this is why I don't think I could ever keep any vampires)
Last edited by PrincessKnight on Tue May 04, 2021 3:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

BTW, are you really sure he's a vampire? Maybe the one you're dealing with is a totally different kind of spirit/entity...

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

cairngorn wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:30 pm
Place the vessel of the Sanguine Vampire near any of the following: pressed garlic, freshly squeezed acrylic paint, or chamomile tea leaves - any of the aforementioned for at least 2 hours, they become subdued and submissive. Only use this technique if you feel the Sanguine Vampire is becoming too strong for your liking- some collectors like their spirits to be "on the go" all the time so it is your judgment call.
-CH Encyclopedia, though I'm sure you know.
Problem is, she has lost his vessel!! So probably she could eat some garlic, instead of putting it near the vessel, what do you think?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

santiesgirl wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:48 am I've contacted the support team about calling him back. I lost his vessel and cannot find it to unbind him.

I'm truly sad for what has happened to you. What did the support team suggest you to do, then? Did they reply, already?

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I would also say get a medical check but I would not remove the hypothesis of a psychic attack.
While assuring you are seeing professional medical help, you can set wards around your home, order a reading to know what you are dealing with and do banishing rituals; as well as contact the CH help desk.

We are not sure what we are talking about so put actions on the medical AND spiritual field.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Santiesgirl, in one of your posts you said you have the Egyptian god Anubis by your side: please ask him to help you, and I'm sure he will suggest you a way to get rid of the evil spirit that is torturing you!

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

By the way, is this the same vampire who is now behaving so badly towards you?
This is an excerpt from what you wrote in one of your posts:
" And finally I save the best for last LOL. To my vampire J, I want to thank you for everything. You keep me feeling so safe and secure. I have such a deep trust and love for you, it's unreal. You and I have experienced things I would never have dreamed of experiencing. Our energies compliment each other. I'm grateful for all you do for me, for your guidance and patience. Your love and your support. I could sit and go on and on and on and on forever until probably the end of my life at how truly blessed and grateful we found one another, but I think you'd much prefer I spend that time WITH you LOL. I don't worry about anything when you're around, and you, B, and E have all helped me overcome my trust issues and better understood how I feel. I seriously know you've got me, when no one else does".
How can it be that he changed so much?
Perhaps it's another spirit - an unbound, maybe - who is causing you so much trouble...

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Anyway, like many other people in this thread have already said, I'd recommend you go get help from a medical professional as soon as possible, because sometimes we think we are having troubles with spirits, whereas the thing that is making us feel so distressed is actually a medical issue

Return to “Vampire”