What do you guys do for your spirit companions' birthdays?

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello.

So I'm curious what other people here do to celebrate their spirit companions' birthdays?

I've added more companions to my spirit family and now it seems like I just have SO many birthdays to celebrate and I really don't want to pressure myself too much.

I'm going to keep up with what I've been doing, but I'm just curious to see how other people here approach their companions' birthdays to see if anyone has more of a laid-back approach to celebrating their birthdays, and also to get some new ideas maybe (:

Anything anyone would like to share is welcome, of course.

I have like a week of birthdays coming up l o l

Thanks!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

For companions whose birthdays weren't included in the write-up I prepare strips of month and day papers so I can draw their special days in a lucky draw kind of way. These are called Special Days instead of birthdays just in case what they drew weren't their actual birthdays. It's quite fun to see how it turns out because those who were good friends would have very close days drawn and a prankster companion drew April the 1st lol. Some drew theirs the day they were bound so they'd celebrate their SD and their Welcome Day together xD

For their birthdays or special days I thanked them for their contribution and their presence in the family. Then make them either a physical or astral present. Last time it was my human spirit lover's SD, so I made an astral Swedish sandwich cake for him, served hot rather than cold aa described in recipes because when it came out of the oven the sandwich layers were so soft and fresh that it would be a waste to put in the fridge. We also have Welcome Days where I celebrate the day they were officially bound but this is done in a short and sweet way rather than more elaborate like for their SD.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tsugi wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:55 am For companions whose birthdays weren't included in the write-up I prepare strips of month and day papers so I can draw their special days in a lucky draw kind of way. These are called Special Days instead of birthdays just in case what they drew weren't their actual birthdays. It's quite fun to see how it turns out because those who were good friends would have very close days drawn and a prankster companion drew April the 1st lol. Some drew theirs the day they were bound so they'd celebrate their SD and their Welcome Day together xD

For their birthdays or special days I thanked them for their contribution and their presence in the family. Then make them either a physical or astral present. Last time it was my human spirit lover's SD, so I made an astral Swedish sandwich cake for him, served hot rather than cold aa described in recipes because when it came out of the oven the sandwich layers were so soft and fresh that it would be a waste to put in the fridge. We also have Welcome Days where I celebrate the day they were officially bound but this is done in a short and sweet way rather than more elaborate like for their SD.
Ahh thank you for sharing that Tsugi!! I was wondering about my companions whose birthdays I don't know about too, and I was wondering what I'd even call that day for them! lol. That's a really cool idea.

Sorry if I sound ignorant, but so is an astral gift just like a form of energy work? I haven't looked into astral work yet, even though I have a book :p (well an astral travel book) (haven't read it yet).

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:08 am
Tsugi wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:55 am For companions whose birthdays weren't included in the write-up I prepare strips of month and day papers so I can draw their special days in a lucky draw kind of way. These are called Special Days instead of birthdays just in case what they drew weren't their actual birthdays. It's quite fun to see how it turns out because those who were good friends would have very close days drawn and a prankster companion drew April the 1st lol. Some drew theirs the day they were bound so they'd celebrate their SD and their Welcome Day together xD

Ahh thank you for sharing that Tsugi!! I was wondering about my companions whose birthdays I don't know about too, and I was wondering what I'd even call that day for them! lol. That's a really cool idea.

Sorry if I sound ignorant, but so is an astral gift just like a form of energy work? I haven't looked into astral work yet, even though I have a book :p (well an astral travel book) (haven't read it yet).
Glad you found the idea helpful :) the astral gift counts as energy work yes, in its basis, because the oven is a form of energy construct in itself. Both the cake and the oven are energy solidified into astral items so they have a stable form & functions, unlike random raw energies.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tsugi wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:46 am Glad you found the idea helpful :) the astral gift counts as energy work yes, in its basis, because the oven is a form of energy construct in itself. Both the cake and the oven are energy solidified into astral items so they have a stable form & functions, unlike random raw energies.
Ah okay, that makes more sense. Thank you!

"It's mee!" - S
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

This is a nice topic :)

As for me... I do not know the exact birthdays of the beings in my Keep, so i noted the day they arrived. Since my journey started 4 Months ago, more or less, i did get the chance to do something more special then usual for them. Although I do and did plan this...^^

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

:p) I was two days late, oh no! But I had cake, a candle and jasmine incense and I sang "happy birthday."

Congratulations to J, he is 2000 and more. :8)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”