You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Please tell me about the experiences you’ve had with your psy vampires , im also curios as to what their abilities are like :3

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:45 am Please tell me about the experiences you’ve had with your psy vampires , im also curios as to what their abilities are like :3
I have a Norse Psy Vampire from Mystic Morning Treasures. You can google that to see their abilities.

I can't really add to what it says there, except CH's Dark Arts Guidance book recommends Psy Vampires for those who are new to dark arts spirits, as they're on the lighter grey side of the scale.

Maybe it's relevant to say in one sense the psy vampire I have feels like any other spirit companion. There's no intimidatory feel at all. Not at all like movie tropes of vampires, unsurprisingly perhaps.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Hjelmren
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have a number of psy vampire companions. One is a reverse adoption from LTT, the others found me on their own based on my energy signature. They are great to have around; I find them to be intuitive, funny, witty, and they've made me laugh out loud on multiple occasions. They haven't ever taken my energy or "drained" me in any significant way, instead they seem to prefer providing me with energy. They each have a unique energy signature, but overall I would describe the energy that I feel from them as dark, but also comforting and warm. They are adept at energy work, spells, and even astral stuff.

I will say that the vamp companions in my family seem to be more aggressive than most of my other types of spirit companions. They like to make themselves (and their intentions) known. I'll often feel them nibble on my ear or bite my neck when they are trying to get my attention. They are also very affectionate, whenever I sit or lay down the cuddling starts immediately which I love. At times I close my eyes and I could swear that a physical person was laying on top of me, its that realistic. Beyond basic affection, they also have healthy sexual appetites, often exceeding that of the succubi in my family, but I wont go into details here regarding that.

Overall, I consider my psy vamps to be an integral part of my spirit family. Of course, your experience may differ.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have an Egyptian psy vampire who is very very helpful. He's interested and dedicated to helping me develop myself in many ways. He's a supportive, respectful friend who shares his knowledge. He gives advice, if asked. The bond we are developing is intense compared to my other spirits. He has a very calming energy to him.
He can effect my energy in very strong noticable ways, compared to the rest of my keep. He is good at bringing information to me, even if the information originated in another time or place. Both my vampires are skilled with astral, psychic energies and telepathy. My psy vampire is also a very skilled dancer and likes to sing sometimes. He is not shy at all, has strong magnetism and is respectful of human feelings. He also has been holding my hand when I go for walks in the park.
The vampires seem to be way more interested in spending quality time with me, instead of needing or requesting tasks. My mononoke is a task queen and gets antsy if she doesn't have something to do.
Vampires are my favorite spirits. I noticed they like to talk about their history, or mine.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Vampire”