active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Chavah wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:10 am Sound like a very good guide that can improve things for us. Which realm is it coming from?
Is it Immortal category or angelic, living being? Where do you get yours again from?
lolaberry wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:11 am
Chavah wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:27 am Hey guys, so what is exactly an Ilum Khodam?
They are like a spirit guide more than djinn, they focus on helping you tap into your abilities. They show/guide you how to get things yourself and help you open your senses. They are protective and influence others and situations around you. Mine is very comforting and supportive and always tells me if I'm going about something wrong, by showing me a better way to see things. They really are lovely, they focus on showing signs or just changing situations to help you figure out the best way to do things.
I got mine from Mystic morning treasures, a custom conjure. A living entity, they are great for giving you knowledge and not demanding at all.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lolaberry wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:50 am
Angelik wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:25 am I finally got one, but I feel it is hard to connect. No manifestation so far. Like no telepathy, no vision, no hearing, no dream, nothing LOL. Any suggestion that would help with bonding with this specific type of being?
Ooh great, where is yours from? In the write up I got it said be patient with them. It can take months to get a deep bond as they bond with you stronger than a djinn. Mine is quiet at the moment but has been making things really go my way and work out well for me. She has increased my abilities to sense things better and due to having to go to hospital has worked with my other entities to make everything benefit me and just fall into place.
Thanks for confirming! :8) yes that is the info I got too, and I know I need to be patient, but I was wondering if I am not doing something that I should. But if that is how it is also in your case then I will wait. :8) I usually get visions etc. I did get one at one point but he had some kind of crown and I am not sure ilmu khodams wear crowns, so it can be it was some other spirit.

Judgement24
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Angelik wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:55 pm
Angelik wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:25 am I finally got one, but I feel it is hard to connect. No manifestation so far. Like no telepathy, no vision, no hearing, no dream, nothing LOL. Any suggestion that would help with bonding with this specific type of being?
Ooh great, where is yours from? In the write up I got it said be patient with them. It can take months to get a deep bond as they bond with you stronger than a djinn. Mine is quiet at the moment but has been making things really go my way and work out well for me. She has increased my abilities to sense things better and due to having to go to hospital has worked with my other entities to make everything benefit me and just fall into place.
Thanks for confirming! :8) yes that is the info I got too, and I know I need to be patient, but I was wondering if I am not doing something that I should. But if that is how it is also in your case then I will wait. :8) I usually get visions etc. I did get one at one point but he had some kind of crown and I am not sure ilmu khodams wear crowns, so it can be it was some other spirit.
There are Khodams who wear crowns.. those should be Muwakhils... Or khodam kings...

Khodam mean helper or servant in Arabic and Indonesian...

You should ask yours.. any special holy chants to maintain it?

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

OMEGA
Old Magical Entity Gangster Aunties
Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 3
Friends of the soul: 1
Guidance of light: 1
Angelic Servant Leader: 1
Ex-entities: 15
Judgement24
new here
new here

Judgement24 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:26 pm
Sorry, I can't seem to edit the above post so I added additional information below. So sorry :)

There are Khodams who wear crowns.. those could be Muwakhils... Or khodam kings... But Muwakhils are usually highly religious... And difficult to attain. Some people takes years to invoke a Muwakhil.

From what I read, in order to summon a Muwakhil, a lot of religious rituals (fasting, prayers, chants) have to be practised and maintained for them to be summoned. And they usually assign a lower level khodam/guardian spirit and are not binded themselves.

Last edited by Judgement24 on Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

OMEGA
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Judgement24 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:26 pm
There are Khodams who wear crowns.. those should be Muwakhils... Or khodam kings...

Thanks for the info! That's very interesting, if Khodams can wear crowns and gives me some hope I actually saw him. The binding of mine was not sold as a King but maybe he is a King in reality?

The conjurer said there are no specific chants or rituals needed, only respect for his vessel and for the powers he gives, not to abuse of them for dark purposes.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Judgement24 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:48 pm There are Khodams who wear crowns.. those could be Muwakhils... Or khodam kings... But Muwakhils are usually highly religious... And difficult to attain. Some people takes years to invoke a Muwakhil.
Muwakkil basically means "representative agent". It can refer to angel, jinn, or human. Khodam sometimes is called muwakkil when its role is to represent the human keeper in spiritual/magickal matter.
While there are a lot of practitioners who consider muwakkil as the king or leader, from its basic definition a representative agent is not always the leader. Best to understand that each practitioner and tradition have different definition and belief system, and ask the khodam's conjurer about the status of their khodam/muwakkil.

Interestingly in Islamic finance, muwakkil is the client being represented by the wakil (agent):
https://www.mondaq.com/contracts-and-co ... ic-finance

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Judgement24
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:41 pm
Judgement24 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:48 pm There are Khodams who wear crowns.. those could be Muwakhils... Or khodam kings... But Muwakhils are usually highly religious... And difficult to attain. Some people takes years to invoke a Muwakhil.
Muwakkil basically means "representative agent". It can refer to angel, jinn, or human. Khodam sometimes is called muwakkil when its role is to represent the human keeper in spiritual/magickal matter.
While there are a lot of practitioners who consider muwakkil as the king or leader, from its basic definition a representative agent is not always the leader. Best to understand that each practitioner and tradition have different definition and belief system, and ask the khodam's conjurer about the status of their khodam/muwakkil.

Interestingly in Islamic finance, muwakkil is the client being represented by the wakil (agent):
https://www.mondaq.com/contracts-and-co ... ic-finance
Good advice. :) Yes, wakil means "representative" or " witness" in Arabic/Indonesian/Malay. A witness in legal documents will be called a wakil.

I was actually looking at a Muwakhil but they are very righteous and holy..

I was actually trying to invoke them myself but the rituals, fasting, etc. could be difficult to achieve.. and then as told by one of my spirits to keep trying one day.

The marid djinn of mine told me they are more powerful than her but should not be abused...
Last edited by Judgement24 on Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

OMEGA
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Judgement24 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:35 am I was actually trying to invoke them myself but the rituals, fasting, etc. could be difficult to achieve..
If you're trying to do that, it's better if you find a mentor or teacher to teach and guide you.
It can be very dangerous if you've never done it successfully before.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Judgement24
new here
new here

Agreed and thanks for the advice. Have read from another resource of a girl trying to invoke the Muwakhil and got punished.

I would most likely purchase one in future. Not easy to do except for the most religious and spiritually strong.

OMEGA
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Judgement24 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:58 am Agreed and thanks for the advice. Have read from another resource of a girl trying to invoke the Muwakhil and got punished.

I would most likely purchase one in future. Not easy to do except for the most religious and spiritually strong.
Got punished for which reason?

Return to “Djinn / Genie”