Working with your Paniwi. What is it like?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello everyone, I recived my Paniwi for few days now. I think it would be great sharing about everyone's experiences. How it is the best way to use the heightened spiritual energy that is generated by the Paniwi?

What else do you figured that a Paniwi helps you with?

Anyone came to an understanding about the meaning of colour that seen to be different with everyone that your Paniwi notes came with.

Did anyone noticed healing, feeling whole and balance within few hours having a Paniwi?

I am curious about experiences that some of you have a Paniwi for many years, and by diligently working with yours you have manage to grow master level skills in something.

PLEASE share your knowledge and skills with your Paniwi.
This should be interesting, educational and even fun. 😊😏👍

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I am not sure if this is related to my Paniwi or not but it was after I got it that during my meditations I start feeling this sort of pulsating on the crown of my head which turns to like a painful burning sensation. At first I thought it was because I was laying down to astral project but I am realizing it is happening every time I meditate at all. I have read it could be a sign of your crown chakra opening up. Idk I have never experienced it before.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Chavah wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:38 am Hello everyone, I recived my Paniwi for few days now. I think it would be great sharing about everyone's experiences. How it is the best way to use the heightened spiritual energy that is generated by the Paniwi?

What else do you figured that a Paniwi helps you with?

Anyone came to an understanding about the meaning of colour that seen to be different with everyone that your Paniwi notes came with.

Did anyone noticed healing, feeling whole and balance within few hours having a Paniwi?

I am curious about experiences that some of you have a Paniwi for many years, and by diligently working with yours you have manage to grow master level skills in something.

PLEASE share your knowledge and skills with your Paniwi.
This should be interesting, educational and even fun. 😊😏👍
I sent a help desk ticket in about the colors and also to ask if the burning of my crown chakra is related

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hmmm.. That is interesting with your headache. I hope you'll get help and a good answer. I don't have any problems but I only just recived my Paniwi this week and I don't meditating in an ordinary way.
Amarantha wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:13 pm I am not sure if this is related to my Paniwi or not but it was after I got it that during my meditations I start feeling this sort of pulsating on the crown of my head which turns to like a painful burning sensation. At first I thought it was because I was laying down to astral project but I am realizing it is happening every time I meditate at all. I have read it could be a sign of your crown chakra opening up. Idk I have never experienced it before.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Magnolia wrote me back this morning and said the colors are simply just how they would manifest to you so not chakra related

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Wow...Thanks for letting me know. That's very interesting. So indeed looks like then they are individual beings and every one seen to have their own kinds. I am glad that you wrote in and asked. Mag is so nice writing back to us. I got a reply from her this morning for something different too.

Amarantha wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:10 pm Magnolia wrote me back this morning and said the colors are simply just how they would manifest to you so not chakra related

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

haha yes I always get excited when I open the email and see her pink writing:)
Chavah wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:04 pm Wow...Thanks for letting me know. That's very interesting. So indeed looks like then they are individual beings and every one seen to have their own kinds. I am glad that you wrote in and asked. Mag is so nice writing back to us. I got a reply from her this morning for something different too.

Amarantha wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:10 pm Magnolia wrote me back this morning and said the colors are simply just how they would manifest to you so not chakra related

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I am waiting for a Paniwi, myself. I just placed the order not long ago. I would love to learn more about them.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Great news. We need a Paniwi and a Narinat as well. I have both. My Paniwi has no name. That is the usual thing with them. It'll gives you a specific colour blend that is I think is unique to yours with your energy signature. I didn't think to task mine. But few days ago I got the urge to do it for a specific pathway. So my Paniwi is task for 2 days now. It's supposed to protecting you from anything harmful during your work with the supernatural and sustain your energy levels. That's how I understood it and experience mine. Otherwise, no manifestation at all. Although on the day of my Paniwi arrival, I had seen my face in Paniwi colours.

Metheus North wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:04 pm I am waiting for a Paniwi, myself. I just placed the order not long ago. I would love to learn more about them.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I have not hear of a narinat before (makes mental note). I did notice in the listing that anyone starting on the path would need one. I would love to see my energy and colors! I will have to share when mine arrives.

Return to “Immortals”