neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Not sure this is the right place to post...
I seem to be a magnet for spirits who seem to be "less popular" around here.
I received an Ancient Vampire Bat in reverse adoption. There is not much info in the forum, nothing in the encyclopedia that I can find. The shop listing does have "associations" but does anyone have anymore information on these spirits? I notice it says "recommended for experienced only". I have never had to subdue a spirit before but it is nice to know how just in case.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Thanks for posting this, I wish I could help, but I can't. I'd still love to hear anything about the bat though. I wonder where it came from. Central America? Somewhere else?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

If the spirit comes from CH, when in doubt I suggest to ask them directly. At least that is what I would do.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Angelik wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:17 am If the spirit comes from CH, when in doubt I suggest to ask them directly. At least that is what I would do.
Yes that is what I ended up doing. I just made a list of all my spirits that there is little to no information about (outside the shop listing)
I feel bad asking as I know they are very busy so I let them know there was no rush to respond and just get back to me when they have the time. I will then post here their response for those that are also interested in knowing more about Ancient Vampire Bat :]

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Amarantha wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:15 pm
Angelik wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:17 am If the spirit comes from CH, when in doubt I suggest to ask them directly. At least that is what I would do.
Yes that is what I ended up doing. I just made a list of all my spirits that there is little to no information about (outside the shop listing)
I feel bad asking as I know they are very busy so I let them know there was no rush to respond and just get back to me when they have the time. I will then post here their response for those that are also interested in knowing more about Ancient Vampire Bat :]
Great that you will get help from CH! :smiley:

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Magnolia did email me back this morning and although I did not receive any new information on Vampire Bats she did mention they have a lot of information they still need to add to the encyclopedia. I had also mentioned in my email that Vampire Bats say they are for "experienced only" but if I were matched with him then obviously he and CH feel I must be ready for such a spirit. So she also mentioned that sometimes I need to nudge a little bit outside my comfort zone to find my true potential.
I will share later my experiences with my Vampire Bat for those who are interested. <3

Bug4103
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have one

Hi!
I know this post was a few weeks back but thought I'd post an answer incase it helps.
I've had a vampire bat for around 2yrs now, hes very dark and I did worry initially about the keeping a close eye on him. As soon as he arrived he let me know he would never cause me problems and has always been respectful of my home/family.
Hes not overly social but is there in seconds if I need him or he feels he can help, I wouldnt be without him.
While hes never told me anything specific that would go under associations, I know he adores time outside in any and all weather's. He tends to hang out in the tree outside my home alot.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Thats awesome. Thanks for telling us about your spirit he sound cool. Im really attracted by this kind of spirit and searched to some info but didn't find much.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for the reply.. Mine is not really social either and doesn't cause any problems. I have not bonded with him as much as I have some of my others. Strange you mention yours likes to hang out in the trees because I have my Vampire Bats vessel hanging by a tree in my room.. Not sure why I just felt like it should be there.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Bug4103 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:17 am Hi!
I know this post was a few weeks back but thought I'd post an answer incase it helps.
I've had a vampire bat for around 2yrs now, hes very dark and I did worry initially about the keeping a close eye on him. As soon as he arrived he let me know he would never cause me problems and has always been respectful of my home/family.
Hes not overly social but is there in seconds if I need him or he feels he can help, I wouldnt be without him.
While hes never told me anything specific that would go under associations, I know he adores time outside in any and all weather's. He tends to hang out in the tree outside my home alot.
i'm curious then. what tasks can this bat do?

Return to “Vampire”