venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Vipera - I couldn't agree more! My psi vampire companion is a straight up A$$. But it's on purpose and is his way of being a stern mentor. If I had given up in him I would have missed out on a tremendous friendship. I have a lot of respect for him.

I haven't met many entities or spirits intent on challenging the house rules. I don't know if they just have that much respect for me and my tolerance or if they're just relatively low on the dark spectrum. I do gravitate to and mostly keep Dark Arts spirits and entities, so I'm surprised many don't act out.

I will say my succubi companions nearly always test my emotional resolve. They purposely try to make me feel bad about relationships, but it's always just a big game where I eventually realize they're just messing with me. It's actually ended up to be rather amusing.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Turns out i had some tricksters , i got a banishment and i feel alot better

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:53 am I use Ash's house rules complemented with mine. One of these comes from one spirit who used to visit me with a mask or blurred face, so the rule is "if you visit me show your face and introduce yourself, masks are forbidden". They see everything of me so I ask that they have at least enough respect to show their face.
I also ask to manifest always in the same form to avoid confusion.
Do not lie and/or do not pretend to be someone else than yourself, do not bring nightmares and illusions (some DA are good at making you believing something that is not actually true).
And more...
If a being continually do not respect rules or is unruly, I will take attention from him apart from sending my "spirit police" to him (the various protectors I have), and focus more on the other companions, as I got already enough energy-sucking things going on in my physical life, no energy and time to act as a teacher in a kinder-garden with undisciplined kids or fight with dis-incarnated beings.
what are your " spirit police? ? what do they do

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

pokemonsavage wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:17 am
Angelik wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:53 am I use Ash's house rules complemented with mine. One of these comes from one spirit who used to visit me with a mask or blurred face, so the rule is "if you visit me show your face and introduce yourself, masks are forbidden". They see everything of me so I ask that they have at least enough respect to show their face.
I also ask to manifest always in the same form to avoid confusion.
Do not lie and/or do not pretend to be someone else than yourself, do not bring nightmares and illusions (some DA are good at making you believing something that is not actually true).
And more...
If a being continually does not respect rules or is unruly, I will take attention from him apart from sending my "spirit police" to him (the various protectors I have), and focus more on the other companions, as I got already enough energy-sucking things going on in my physical life, no energy and time to act as a teacher in a kinder-garden with undisciplined kids or fight with dis-incarnated beings.
what are your " spirit police? ? what do they do
Warrior angel, dragon and some others, they remind others of the rules in case they break them.

Sigma
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: TBC
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

About Ash's house rules - I swear I saw a poster of house rules in the store a few days ago (I assume it's the one you guys are talking about), but now I can't find it anywhere. Help? If that's not the one, could you post a link where the rules can be found? :p)

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Sigma wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:30 pm About Ash's house rules - I swear I saw a poster of house rules in the store a few days ago (I assume it's the one you guys are talking about), but now I can't find it anywhere. Help? If that's not the one, could you post a link where the rules can be found? :p)
I have that poster in my purchase history and up on my door at home :] im really happy with it, I went digging through my orders and the store listings to find it for you but you are right the poster is gone from the store....

There is however this listing for a DA house rules spell you might find helpful.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... RULES.html

Hopefully this isnt against the rules of the forum to post, but here is a link to an image of the house rules poster you are asking about. I found it in google images for you! O.Op

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/images/P ... -rules.jpg

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
Sigma
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: TBC
My super power would be...: Super speed