You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I didn't want to make my title to long, but to sum it up, I've been reading Karen Marie Moning's Fever series and I'm on book 4. There are these monsters called Royal Hunters that are described as looking very demonic. Now, I'm not looking for the exact monsters from these books, but I have this very clear image in my mind and my intuition says that there is some kind of astral spirit that closely resembles the physical description of the Hunters in this book.

The spirit I'm seeing in my mind looks slightly different from her description and is the size of an elephant. It has a mane similar to a lions that goes all the way down its chest and shoulders that's a dark-red/brown color. Its front paws are a cross between a lion's paw and a human's hand, and it has an animal-like face with a nose that reminds me of a llama's in terms of how its nostrils are shaped, and its teeth remind me of a wolf's. It has large bat wings and a dragon-like tail with an arrow-tip (like a cartoon devil's). It has horns like Beast in Beauty and The Beast and front facing eyes that are slitted like a cats. It has the hind-end of a buffalo with hooved feet. It can breathe fire like a dragon and has similar vibes to my hellhound.

Does anybody know of such a spirit? It's dark arts, but not evil like the ones in the book series. Is there anybody who conjures something similar?

they/them

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sounds like a type of chimera.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

ilinga wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:37 am Sounds like a type of chimera.
Yeah, or maybe a kind of gargoyle. I swear I can even feel one in my periphery waiting for me to acknowledge him. His energy is radiant and Leo-like. I'll have to figure it out and report back

they/them

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Why dont you send a message to CH and tell them if they know a similar spirit of this description . They are defenetly going to tell you if they can conjure one or not for you.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

Lonikh wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:09 pm Why dont you send a message to CH and tell them if they know a similar spirit of this description . They are defenetly going to tell you if they can conjure one or not for you.
Yeah, I could. I dont want any new companions right at this moment, tho. I just got a big group in to start working with, so for now my needs are being met haha

they/them

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

I have an update. I believe the spirit was a chimera. I meditated with him, but I spooked him away while I was channeling him. One thing I do to bond with new spirits is to tap into their subconscious and type up everything I learn about them; this spirit was putting up a front that he was beautiful and perfect like a pure golden ray of sunshine. It was not malicious, but his way of keeping himself safe. If he was going to harm me my Keep would have chased him out (my rule is to banish any spirits or entities that will harm me, regardless of their intent to harm or help me). When I saw past his facade, he kind of tucked tail and left my space like he felt too vulnerable. :shrug: it was interesting, though, to see how far I've come. A year ago I wouldn't have been able to see that deeply into him.

they/them

Return to “Dark Arts”