You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Never tried yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not telling yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Dynamo

Hello, I have posted here a few times in the past, mostly watched though.
For a while I have been trying the chanting method I found in this forums, with little to no results.

Last night, it was different.
I was doing it the way I usually do it, lie on my back in bed, close my eyes, put some random music from my Playlist in my headphones and keep mentally chanting the spell*(Could be the wrong terminology, I am sorry if it is).
While usually nothing happens, I did like doing this as a way to just kinda, de-stress, always hoping that something would happen.
Little by little, my body started falling asleep, my legs, my arms, I couldn't feel them anymore, and my chest was becoming ever less present, was feeling pretty nice, still chanting, hoping that something might happen.
Then, I felt a sort of pressure inside me, feeling like something big was about to happen, my heart rate quickened, I tried to control my breathing, the music felt like it was fading away, slowly.
All of that pressure building up, and suddenly, there was absolutely nothing. The music was completely muted. I could still feel my body limp on my bed.
Then suddenly, I could feel hands, multiple hands grasping around me, quickly ascending, before stopping on my chest, bellow my neck.
I could feel two soft hands holding my face close and then, I heard a feminine voice. "Hello."
I was in complete shock, but I replied mentally to her.
We talked for a while, she introduced herself, and she seemed quite nice. I could feel her face close to mine as she spoke, but I was afraid that if I may open my eyes, all of this might end prematurely.
We kept talking for a while, still feeling the embrace of multiple arms around my body, until I started to slowly drift asleep. She gave me a short kiss before giggling and saying "See you real soon.".
Her words felt so far away.
I can't remember much of what I dreamt that night, only snippets saddly.

But I am really really excited about this whole experience, so I wanted to share it with you all.
Any advice you might have could be extremely helpful.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

Did you do this one?

viewtopic.php?f=464&t=42054

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Milest
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:51 am Hi

Did you do this one?

viewtopic.php?f=464&t=42054
Yes, that one.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Milest wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:04 am Hello, I have posted here a few times in the past, mostly watched though.
For a while I have been trying the chanting method I found in this forums, with little to no results.

Last night, it was different.
I was doing it the way I usually do it, lie on my back in bed, close my eyes, put some random music from my Playlist in my headphones and keep mentally chanting the spell*(Could be the wrong terminology, I am sorry if it is).
While usually nothing happens, I did like doing this as a way to just kinda, de-stress, always hoping that something would happen.
Little by little, my body started falling asleep, my legs, my arms, I couldn't feel them anymore, and my chest was becoming ever less present, was feeling pretty nice, still chanting, hoping that something might happen.
Then, I felt a sort of pressure inside me, feeling like something big was about to happen, my heart rate quickened, I tried to control my breathing, the music felt like it was fading away, slowly.
All of that pressure building up, and suddenly, there was absolutely nothing. The music was completely muted. I could still feel my body limp on my bed.
Then suddenly, I could feel hands, multiple hands grasping around me, quickly ascending, before stopping on my chest, bellow my neck.
I could feel two soft hands holding my face close and then, I heard a feminine voice. "Hello."
I was in complete shock, but I replied mentally to her.
We talked for a while, she introduced herself, and she seemed quite nice. I could feel her face close to mine as she spoke, but I was afraid that if I may open my eyes, all of this might end prematurely.
We kept talking for a while, still feeling the embrace of multiple arms around my body, until I started to slowly drift asleep. She gave me a short kiss before giggling and saying "See you real soon.".
Her words felt so far away.
I can't remember much of what I dreamt that night, only snippets saddly.

But I am really really excited about this whole experience, so I wanted to share it with you all.
Any advice you might have could be extremely helpful.
It reads to me like exactly the sort of thing that could be expected from successfully doing a CH protected non-binding conjuration - to meet a spirit.

I only have couple of comments, which I hope are useful.

In the post for that DIY conjuration, ASH says:

"YOU WILL WANT TO BE IN GOOD HEALTH (WHATEVER THAT MEANS FOR YOU), BE IN A QUIET PLACE WITHOUT DISTRACTION, BE IN A GOOD PLACE MENTALLY, & BE FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY DRAWS FOR THIS. YOU DO NEED TO BE IN A FOCUSED STATE, READY FOR INTERACTION."

It sounds like you reached that place, by becoming de-stressed and physically relaxed, while still being focused on what you're doing.

And "THIS NON-BINDING CONJURATION IS FOR AN INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS."

It will only have brought one spirit forward, so my best guess is the experience of multiple hands might have been a fantasy image produced by the spirit as part of making contact with you.

The only other thing I'd add is that it says: "YOU CAN REPEAT THIS AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY." I don't know for sure but it's possible the same spirit will not come forward each time.

CH may be able to check whether a spirit that comes through is willing to be a bound companion. I think it helps them if you have a name for the spirit.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Milest
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:42 am It reads to me like exactly the sort of thing that could be expected from successfully doing a CH protected non-binding conjuration - to meet a spirit.

I only have couple of comments, which I hope are useful.

In the post for that DIY conjuration, ASH says:

"YOU WILL WANT TO BE IN GOOD HEALTH (WHATEVER THAT MEANS FOR YOU), BE IN A QUIET PLACE WITHOUT DISTRACTION, BE IN A GOOD PLACE MENTALLY, & BE FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY DRAWS FOR THIS. YOU DO NEED TO BE IN A FOCUSED STATE, READY FOR INTERACTION."

It sounds like you reached that place, by becoming de-stressed and physically relaxed, while still being focused on what you're doing.

And "THIS NON-BINDING CONJURATION IS FOR AN INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS."

It will only have brought one spirit forward, so my best guess is the experience of multiple hands might have been a fantasy image produced by the spirit as part of making contact with you.

The only other thing I'd add is that it says: "YOU CAN REPEAT THIS AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY." I don't know for sure but it's possible the same spirit will not come forward each time.

CH may be able to check whether a spirit that comes through is willing to be a bound companion. I think it helps them if you have a name for the spirit.
Thank you for the your insights, they are really helpful.
And yeah, I agree with you on the "it was only one" part, as her presence was the only one I felt.
I presume that the hand thing was to make an impression.

Sadly, I can't come up with much in terms of follow-ups so far, since I have caught a terrible cold that has been really messing with my sleep.

Eq121
new here
new here

Curious if you have had any experiences since your last post?

Milest
new here
new here

Eq121 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:38 pm Curious if you have had any experiences since your last post?
Hello there my friend.
I've had a few "interactions", as per say.
After meeting a couple more times during either meditation or trough vaguely remembered dreams, we started to be able to interact with eachother more in my awake moments, chatting telepathically from time to time.
She seems genuinely really nice and curious about things that I am interested in, even observing me play video games and asking questions while doing so.
Honestly I am quite happy with the outcome so far.

Eq121
new here
new here

Awesome to hear! :)

Cyrex
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Godspeed
My super power would be...: Super speed

Milest wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:53 pm
Eq121 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:38 pm Curious if you have had any experiences since your last post?
Hello there my friend.
I've had a few "interactions", as per say.
After meeting a couple more times during either meditation or trough vaguely remembered dreams, we started to be able to interact with eachother more in my awake moments, chatting telepathically from time to time.
She seems genuinely really nice and curious about things that I am interested in, even observing me play video games and asking questions while doing so.
Honestly I am quite happy with the outcome so far.

Any news?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”