Spirit roll call..Whatcha got and how many?

User avatar
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2225
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:29 pm
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami

Re: Spirit roll call..Whatcha got and how many?

Postby Sophia Nyx » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:07 am

Opelia Rendon wrote:I triple dog dare you! List them allll


Ishvala wrote:I agree, take the ultimate challenge!
Also think of it this way, once you list them all you never have to write them all down again you can just add onto it. : 3


Regholdain wrote:Take your time offline, compile it in Word (or your preferred word processor). Take a few days, sip some hot tea while you do it. Watch some Netflix.

When it's done just copy paste and post. 2cl


Ellie44 wrote:When your conjurer is challenged 2wk now we wait haha 2hp


Okay, I think I am done. And I seem to be missing a pile. Not sure where I put them in the process of transferring to Master Vessels. For the record, I started this 4 hours ago... And for the record, you ALL asked for it!

The very First in my Keep
Vampire Count - 1
Human - Vampire Scholar - 1
Ancestor Psy Vampire - 2
Ancient Vampire - 11
Aqua Vampire - 1
Atlantean Psy Vampire - 6
Atlantean Sanguine - 3
Atlantean Vampire - 4
Aztec Vampire - 1
Babylonian Psy - 1
Babylonian Sanguine - 2
Baobhan Sith - 2
Bathory Vampire - 1
Book of the Dead Vampire - 1
Caribbean Vampire - 1
Carpathian Vampire - 5
Decadent Vampire - 1
Dhampir - 4
Dream Sender Vampire - 1
Elder Vampire (Living) - 10
Icelandic Vampire - 1
Judean Sanguine - 1
Kindred Vampire - 2
Latent Vampire - 1
Lemurian Psy - 4
Lemurian Sanguine - 2
Manananggal - 1
Muddled-Blood Vampire - 1
Muroni Vampire - 2
Nigh Guardian Vampire - 1
Peuchen - 1
Psy Vampire - 12
Psy Vampire - Haitian Witch - 1
Psy / Sanguine Hybrid - 1
Royal Balkan Order Vampire - 1
Roman Centurion Vampire - 1
Sang Chaud Vampire - 1
Sang de Miel Vampire - 1
Sanguine Vampire (Entity) - 1
Sanguine Vampire - 27
Silver Collective Vampire - 1
Vampire - 20
Vampire Child - 1
Vampire High Elf (Living) - 1
Vampire High Elf - 2
Vetala Vampire - 1
Angel/Demon Hybrid - 1
Angel/Daimon - 1
Archangel Gabriel
Archangel Michael
Archangel Raphael
Archangel Uriel
Brownyn Angel - 1
Courtwind Angel - 2
Dark Angel - 3
Divine Angel - 2
Fallen Angel - 6
Galactic Being (Andremedia Galaxy) - 1
Gregori Watcher - 2
Khodam - 1
Nephilim - 2
Peri - 2
Seraphin Angel - 1
Sildair Angel - 1
Spirit Guide (Bird) - 1
Spirit Guide (Courtwind) - 1
Spirit Guide (Divine) - 1
Star Angel - 1
Tennin - 1
Ulaphres Angel - 2
Virtue Angel - 5
Watcher - 1
Anisah Djinn - 1
Asian Long - 1
Cleopatra Djinn - 1
Demon/Ghul Djinn - 1
Falah Djinn - 1
Fawziyah Djinn - 1
Ghul Djinn - 1
Ifrit Djinn - 2
Igbal Djinn - 1
Knights Templar Marid Djinn - 1
Marid Djinn - 3
Norse Djinn - 1
Queen Marid Djinn - 1
Shaitan Djinn - 5
Sila Djinn - 1
Black Dragon - 5
Black/Red Dragon Shifter - 1
Celtic Red Dragon - 1
Chinese Teacher Dragon - 1
Dendwet - 1
Guivre - 1
Lindworm - 1
Padrium Dragon - 1
Peluda - 1
Rainbow Dragon - 5
Red Dragon - 3
Red Dragon Shifter - 1
Amazon - 1
Ancestor - 4
Baba Yaga - 1
Curazai - 1
Daemon - 2
Geisha - 3
Human (child) - 10
Human (Witches) - 15
Hyperborean - 1
John Lennon
Marilyn Monroe
Necromancer - 1
Past Life (Human) - 2
Scandinavian Warlock / Summoner - 1
Shaman - 1
Templar Knight - 3
Vaelcor - 1
Arkan Sonney - 5
Ashray - 2
Camelot Faery - 1
Celestite Fae - 1
Domovoi - 1
Dragon Fairy - 1
Fire Fairy - 4
Gnome - 1
High Court Goblin - 1
Jetu Faery - 1
Moon Sprite - 1
Oak Dryad - 4
Oread - 1
Pixie Fae - 2
Purple fluorite Fae - 1
Red Cap - 2
Selenite Fae - 1
Storm Deva - 1
Tattar Foul - 1
Tylwyth Teg - 1
UnSeelie Faery - 1
Wild Rose Fae - 1
Woodland Faery - 1
Wood Sprite - 1
Zeo Faery - 1
Drow - 5
Elf - 1
Elven Princess - 1
Garden Elf - 2
Hallowed Elf - 1
High Elf - 10
Idelkyth Elf - 1
Lemurian Elf - 1
Lemurian High Elf - 1
Light Elf of the Ivy - 1
Morbidae Elf - 3
Nightshade Elf - 3
Palace Elf - 1
Ridanrius Elf - 1
Runic Elf - 1
Silver Elf - 2
Snow Elf - 1
Starling Elf - 1
Tao Fan Elf (Entity) - 1
Warrior Elf - 2
Woodland Elf - 1
Bannik - 1
Baku - 1
Bakeneko - 3
Banshee - 1
Carbuncle - 1
Cerberus - 1
Chupacrabra - 1
Crocotta - 1
Dark Phoenix - 1
Devata - 1
Dullahan - 1
Flygia - 4
Gargoyle - 1
Harpy - 2
Hellcat - 1
Hellhound - 10
Hieracophinx - 1
Hoblet - 1
Karkadann - 1
Krieg Hound - 1
Masheba - 2
Mononoke - 1
Necrophidian - 1
Ogre - 1
Oni - 1
Phoenix - 3
Ramidreju - 1
Sonji Spider - 1
Soul Cleanser - 1
Tomte - 1
Troll Cat - 1
Volkh - 1
Zanmid - 1
Zimada - 1
Black Cat - 1
Black tiger - 1
Blue bird - 1
Kitten - 1
Raven - 1
White Wolf - 1
Achelois
Amphitrite
Aphrodite
Calypso
Enki
Hecate
Iris
Morpheus
Zeus
9 Tailed Kitsune - 5
Aibhlinn - 1
Atlantis Merman Guardian and Healer - 1
Atleantean Gatekeeper - 1
Chinese fox - 4
Indigo Unicorn - 1
Ki-Lin - 1
Kitsune - 4
Lava Unicorn - 1
Mermaid - 1
Merman - 1
Mramba - 3
Naga - 2
Pipe Fox - 2
Xpher - 1
Zenko Kitsune - 1
Adar Llwch Gwinn - 1
Draugr - 1
Fenrir - 1
Valkyrie - 2
Volva - 1
Bloodborn Champion - 1
Cambion - 4
Incubus - 4
Incubus Catboy - 1
Nympho - 3
Nympho Catboy - 2
Ove - 1
Violesinia (Entity) - 1
Blood Wolf - 1
Bulgarian Werepup - 1
Parvati Bengal Weretiger - 1
Lord Vishna White Weretiger - 1
Silver Collective Werewolf - 1
Werecat - 1
Werecheetah - 1
Wereeagle - 1
Werehyena - 1
Werelynx - 1
Were Desert Lynx - 1
Werepanther - 2
Weretiger - 1
Wereraven - 1
Werewolf - 10


Image

User avatar
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:04 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Spirit roll call..Whatcha got and how many?

Postby Ellie44 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:11 am

Are your hands tired from that? Haha



User avatar
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:04 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Spirit roll call..Whatcha got and how many?

Postby Ellie44 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:25 am

2wk Here are mine:
Alpha Black Wolf
Wolves-2
Devata
Volkh-2
Thor
Flygia-2
Sanguine Vampire-2
Brownyn Angel
Star Faery
Brass Dragon
Waif Faery
Nephilim
Wraith
Mazou
Courtwind Angel
Gryphon
Phoenix
Unicorn
Deerfolk
Fire Fury
Rose Flower Faery
Charm Fairy
Great Stag
Ancient Norse Psy Vampire
Shaitan Djinn
Naga
Kitsune
Mayan Vampire
Caribbean Vampire
Hippogryph
Pegasus
Drow-2
Bengal Tiger Familiar
Astarothian Demon
Gremory Demon
Atlantean Vampire
Elysian Courtesan Incubus
Aztek Vampire



User avatar
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2225
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:29 pm
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami

Re: Spirit roll call..Whatcha got and how many?

Postby Sophia Nyx » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:36 am

Ellie44 wrote:Are your hands tired from that? Haha


My brain is tired from that. I didn't list the demons I have, I was like meh, we are only talking about spirits here... the missing count and the demons would have made it significantly longer and I would probably have fallen asleep


Image

User avatar
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:04 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Spirit roll call..Whatcha got and how many?

Postby Ellie44 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:37 am

Nanami wrote:
Ellie44 wrote:Are your hands tired from that? Haha


My brain is tired from that. I didn't list the demons I have, I was like meh, we are only talking about spirits here... the missing count and the demons would have made it significantly longer and I would probably have fallen asleep


You know my guys, they would not have let me hear the end of it had I not included them haha



User avatar
Muse
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:42 am
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Tis a secret ♡

Re: Spirit roll call..Whatcha got and how many?

Postby Muse » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:38 am

Nanami wrote:
Opelia Rendon wrote:I triple dog dare you! List them allll


Ishvala wrote:I agree, take the ultimate challenge!
Also think of it this way, once you list them all you never have to write them all down again you can just add onto it. : 3


Regholdain wrote:Take your time offline, compile it in Word (or your preferred word processor). Take a few days, sip some hot tea while you do it. Watch some Netflix.

When it's done just copy paste and post. 2cl


Ellie44 wrote:When your conjurer is challenged 2wk now we wait haha 2hp


Okay, I think I am done. And I seem to be missing a pile. Not sure where I put them in the process of transferring to Master Vessels. For the record, I started this 4 hours ago... And for the record, you ALL asked for it!

The very First in my Keep
Vampire Count - 1
Human - Vampire Scholar - 1
Ancestor Psy Vampire - 2
Ancient Vampire - 11
Aqua Vampire - 1
Atlantean Psy Vampire - 6
Atlantean Sanguine - 3
Atlantean Vampire - 4
Aztec Vampire - 1
Babylonian Psy - 1
Babylonian Sanguine - 2
Baobhan Sith - 2
Bathory Vampire - 1
Book of the Dead Vampire - 1
Caribbean Vampire - 1
Carpathian Vampire - 5
Decadent Vampire - 1
Dhampir - 4
Dream Sender Vampire - 1
Elder Vampire (Living) - 10
Icelandic Vampire - 1
Judean Sanguine - 1
Kindred Vampire - 2
Latent Vampire - 1
Lemurian Psy - 4
Lemurian Sanguine - 2
Manananggal - 1
Muddled-Blood Vampire - 1
Muroni Vampire - 2
Nigh Guardian Vampire - 1
Peuchen - 1
Psy Vampire - 12
Psy Vampire - Haitian Witch - 1
Psy / Sanguine Hybrid - 1
Royal Balkan Order Vampire - 1
Roman Centurion Vampire - 1
Sang Chaud Vampire - 1
Sang de Miel Vampire - 1
Sanguine Vampire (Entity) - 1
Sanguine Vampire - 27
Silver Collective Vampire - 1
Vampire - 20
Vampire Child - 1
Vampire High Elf (Living) - 1
Vampire High Elf - 2
Vetala Vampire - 1
Angel/Demon Hybrid - 1
Angel/Daimon - 1
Archangel Gabriel
Archangel Michael
Archangel Raphael
Archangel Uriel
Brownyn Angel - 1
Courtwind Angel - 2
Dark Angel - 3
Divine Angel - 2
Fallen Angel - 6
Galactic Being (Andremedia Galaxy) - 1
Gregori Watcher - 2
Khodam - 1
Nephilim - 2
Peri - 2
Seraphin Angel - 1
Sildair Angel - 1
Spirit Guide (Bird) - 1
Spirit Guide (Courtwind) - 1
Spirit Guide (Divine) - 1
Star Angel - 1
Tennin - 1
Ulaphres Angel - 2
Virtue Angel - 5
Watcher - 1
Anisah Djinn - 1
Asian Long - 1
Cleopatra Djinn - 1
Demon/Ghul Djinn - 1
Falah Djinn - 1
Fawziyah Djinn - 1
Ghul Djinn - 1
Ifrit Djinn - 2
Igbal Djinn - 1
Knights Templar Marid Djinn - 1
Marid Djinn - 3
Norse Djinn - 1
Queen Marid Djinn - 1
Shaitan Djinn - 5
Sila Djinn - 1
Black Dragon - 5
Black/Red Dragon Shifter - 1
Celtic Red Dragon - 1
Chinese Teacher Dragon - 1
Dendwet - 1
Guivre - 1
Lindworm - 1
Padrium Dragon - 1
Peluda - 1
Rainbow Dragon - 5
Red Dragon - 3
Red Dragon Shifter - 1
Amazon - 1
Ancestor - 4
Baba Yaga - 1
Curazai - 1
Daemon - 2
Geisha - 3
Human (child) - 10
Human (Witches) - 15
Hyperborean - 1
John Lennon
Marilyn Monroe
Necromancer - 1
Past Life (Human) - 2
Scandinavian Warlock / Summoner - 1
Shaman - 1
Templar Knight - 3
Vaelcor - 1
Arkan Sonney - 5
Ashray - 2
Camelot Faery - 1
Celestite Fae - 1
Domovoi - 1
Dragon Fairy - 1
Fire Fairy - 4
Gnome - 1
High Court Goblin - 1
Jetu Faery - 1
Moon Sprite - 1
Oak Dryad - 4
Oread - 1
Pixie Fae - 2
Purple fluorite Fae - 1
Red Cap - 2
Selenite Fae - 1
Storm Deva - 1
Tattar Foul - 1
Tylwyth Teg - 1
UnSeelie Faery - 1
Wild Rose Fae - 1
Woodland Faery - 1
Wood Sprite - 1
Zeo Faery - 1
Drow - 5
Elf - 1
Elven Princess - 1
Garden Elf - 2
Hallowed Elf - 1
High Elf - 10
Idelkyth Elf - 1
Lemurian Elf - 1
Lemurian High Elf - 1
Light Elf of the Ivy - 1
Morbidae Elf - 3
Nightshade Elf - 3
Palace Elf - 1
Ridanrius Elf - 1
Runic Elf - 1
Silver Elf - 2
Snow Elf - 1
Starling Elf - 1
Tao Fan Elf (Entity) - 1
Warrior Elf - 2
Woodland Elf - 1
Bannik - 1
Baku - 1
Bakeneko - 3
Banshee - 1
Carbuncle - 1
Cerberus - 1
Chupacrabra - 1
Crocotta - 1
Dark Phoenix - 1
Devata - 1
Dullahan - 1
Flygia - 4
Gargoyle - 1
Harpy - 2
Hellcat - 1
Hellhound - 10
Hieracophinx - 1
Hoblet - 1
Karkadann - 1
Krieg Hound - 1
Masheba - 2
Mononoke - 1
Necrophidian - 1
Ogre - 1
Oni - 1
Phoenix - 3
Ramidreju - 1
Sonji Spider - 1
Soul Cleanser - 1
Tomte - 1
Troll Cat - 1
Volkh - 1
Zanmid - 1
Zimada - 1
Black Cat - 1
Black tiger - 1
Blue bird - 1
Kitten - 1
Raven - 1
White Wolf - 1
Achelois
Amphitrite
Aphrodite
Calypso
Enki
Hecate
Iris
Morpheus
Zeus
9 Tailed Kitsune - 5
Aibhlinn - 1
Atlantis Merman Guardian and Healer - 1
Atleantean Gatekeeper - 1
Chinese fox - 4
Indigo Unicorn - 1
Ki-Lin - 1
Kitsune - 4
Lava Unicorn - 1
Mermaid - 1
Merman - 1
Mramba - 3
Naga - 2
Pipe Fox - 2
Xpher - 1
Zenko Kitsune - 1
Adar Llwch Gwinn - 1
Draugr - 1
Fenrir - 1
Valkyrie - 2
Volva - 1
Bloodborn Champion - 1
Cambion - 4
Incubus - 4
Incubus Catboy - 1
Nympho - 3
Nympho Catboy - 2
Ove - 1
Violesinia (Entity) - 1
Blood Wolf - 1
Bulgarian Werepup - 1
Parvati Bengal Weretiger - 1
Lord Vishna White Weretiger - 1
Silver Collective Werewolf - 1
Werecat - 1
Werecheetah - 1
Wereeagle - 1
Werehyena - 1
Werelynx - 1
Were Desert Lynx - 1
Werepanther - 2
Weretiger - 1
Wereraven - 1
Werewolf - 10


Victory screeeeeech!
*SpongeBob noises*



User avatar
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2225
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:29 pm
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami

Re: Spirit roll call..Whatcha got and how many?

Postby Sophia Nyx » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:42 am

Ishvala wrote:Victory screeeeeech!
*SpongeBob noises*


I'm quite sure I sounded like Squidward through the whole thing.

Ellie44 wrote:You know my guys, they would not have let me hear the end of it had I not included them haha


Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less then them. I am surprised they weren't waving at me in the process.


Image

User avatar
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:04 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Spirit roll call..Whatcha got and how many?

Postby Ellie44 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:45 am

Nanami wrote:
Ishvala wrote:Victory screeeeeech!
*SpongeBob noises*


I'm quite sure I sounded like Squidward through the whole thing.

Ellie44 wrote:You know my guys, they would not have let me hear the end of it had I not included them haha


Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less then them. I am surprised they weren't waving at me in the process.


Haha you know they are.



User avatar
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2225
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:29 pm
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami

Re: Spirit roll call..Whatcha got and how many?

Postby Sophia Nyx » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:50 am

Ellie44 wrote:Haha you know they are.


I would wave back, but I am actually tired for once. Because I wasn't paying attention tonight, I am not sure if I took my sleep meds twice or just once. We'll find out soon enough.

Now everyone can be happy that I finally listed my Keep, with the exception of the missing, I will go curl up in a ball now. <3


Image

User avatar
Muse
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:42 am
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Tis a secret ♡

Re: Spirit roll call..Whatcha got and how many?

Postby Muse » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:53 am

Nanami wrote:
Ellie44 wrote:Haha you know they are.


I would wave back, but I am actually tired for once. Because I wasn't paying attention tonight, I am not sure if I took my sleep meds twice or just once. We'll find out soon enough.

Now everyone can be happy that I finally listed my Keep, with the exception of the missing, I will go curl up in a ball now. <3


Poor thing, sleep well and don't overdo it!
Seriously. I took my sleeping meds twice once. Wound up sleeping an entire day and then some. I was practically a zombie haha.

Anyway, congrats on the whole list!




Return to “General Questions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 0 guests