Has anyone experienced an actual possession?

Calin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Re: Has anyone experienced an actual possession?

Postby Calin » Sat May 19, 2018 8:47 pm

Re-bump. Possession is a very potent tool in magic. Once you build up confidence with a particular entity (and by that I mean trust) you can invite them into yourself, and to work through you on the material plane. I have done this with a couple of goddesses whom I trust, it enables them to give you energies at a much deeper level. I occasionally do this with my queen succubus as well ; )..

Enabling possession is hard to describe, you shift yourself back, shrinking inside your body, moving aside but still in your body if that makes sense, to let them come in, filling the space you have given them. You don't (or shouldn't) lose control, although there are some practices where this is required, to learn it you must control the level of possession allowed. Let them in slowly and over a few sessions to get familiar with their energy. Again, only do this with entities you can trust and have worked with for some time.

There are real dangers, particularly if you do not know how to assert yourself and control a situation if it goes south.

For experienced practitioners who can feel and manage energy, it is quite simply a transformative experience that will change your perspective forever.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA & BA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My magical/paranormal name...: Derya

Postby MidnightMusings » Sat May 19, 2018 10:07 pm

I've been possessed during my night terror time as a kid.
Still remember it as clear as day, I was sitting at the table with my parents during breakfast and my mom asked me what was wrong with me last night. I did not get what she meant and said I was sleeping. Most of the time I did remember nothing of the nightly terrors. She told me something that still freaks me out a little today, since I don't know who or what possessed me that night.

She said I was coming into their bedroom, standing at the foot of their bed and stared at them. My eyes were opened wide and I was mumbling gibberish. Then she said my name and I just stopped talking and looked at her, not doing anything, just looking at her like a creep xD she got up and brought me back to my room, putting me to sleep and I immediately closed my eyes and was off to dreamland. I found it scary when she told me, all the more as she added, that my gaze was somewhat not the me she's used to.

Never happened again tough. I've had experiences with the feeling of something trying to take over my body, but it never worked. In the end it was an unbound (whom I knew for a long time already), who let me know he was doing this to test my willpower. I'm not even able to let myself fall when I allow my companions to possess me, it's like my mind is working against it. And I do work with demons and quite the dark beings. I only get the feeling of light headedness, as if passing out but never pass out.

I do have partially possession though, like my leg or arm doing something and that's funny and interesting : P it's not harmful. It actually can be used to communicate as well and sometimes, in my case doing parkour and stuff, they give me more strength in my grasp or more speed while running 2cl

What they don't understand, they fear inside. What they don't understand, they try to hide.

Mebuga
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby Mebuga » Sun May 20, 2018 1:40 am

Calin wrote:Re-bump. Possession is a very potent tool in magic. Once you build up confidence with a particular entity (and by that I mean trust) you can invite them into yourself, and to work through you on the material plane. I have done this with a couple of goddesses whom I trust, it enables them to give you energies at a much deeper level. I occasionally do this with my queen succubus as well ; )..

Enabling possession is hard to describe, you shift yourself back, shrinking inside your body, moving aside but still in your body if that makes sense, to let them come in, filling the space you have given them. You don't (or shouldn't) lose control, although there are some practices where this is required, to learn it you must control the level of possession allowed. Let them in slowly and over a few sessions to get familiar with their energy. Again, only do this with entities you can trust and have worked with for some time.

There are real dangers, particularly if you do not know how to assert yourself and control a situation if it goes south.

For experienced practitioners who can feel and manage energy, it is quite simply a transformative experience that will change your perspective forever.

What do you mean by inviting them into ourselves ? Because when I read that sentence, it reminded me the concept of "bound to spirit". Could you eloborate the difference between ?

Calin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Postby Calin » Sun May 20, 2018 4:40 am

Mebuga wrote:What do you mean by inviting them into ourselves ? Because when I read that sentence, it reminded me the concept of "bound to spirit". Could you eloborate the difference between ?

Bound to spirit that CH does is really binding a link between you and your spirit companion. Possession is inviting them into your physical body, filling your physical body with their energy. It can be with permission or without. If they invite themselves without your permission, it is like what movies like the exorcist seek to portrait (albeit very sensationally) . Bind to spirit and possession are very different things.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe

Postby Jimy » Fri May 25, 2018 7:46 pm

There are more ways of possession than just those said here.
Possession can also occur more subtly and over time.

You can also have a partial/full possession when not explicitly inviting them, but by just allowing it, as example if they gain your trust and you do not know what they are up to and suddenly slip into you and you don't object this that moment, because you trust or don't understand what's gonna happen or happening.

Also things like automatic writing can lead in some rarer cases to possession.

Unwilling possession can lead in shortest time to things like even suicide. So you better understand what you are getting into and don't experiment with things you don't understand the dangers of them.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Paranormal Energy”