avedas-magical-spells

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MysticEmpath
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: avedas-magical-spells

Postby MysticEmpath » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:07 pm

I bought a few items from Aveda and it took about a month to get to me (this was my first purchase for Magickal items). During that time I found CH and a few other reputable sellers. Then I found this thread. 1hd Low and behold I received my first spirits from CH before my purchase from Aveda. These spirits warned me that the items from Aveda were empty vessels. When the products came, indeed there was absolutely no energy from them. Zilch. The "free" items that came with them were supposed to be very powerful, beautiful, enchanted items. LOL... the free item I got looked like a sparkle. I have learned (quite heavily) the cost of my errors and only go to the highly reputable sellers as recommended through the seller review threads. I am extremely thankful that this information exists and I will not be making that mistake again.
Thank you CH for showing us that honest sellers are out there! <3

The Family 1hg : 3 Marid Djinn, 1 Ilmu Khodam, 1 Baby Dragon, 1 Tulakki Dragon, 1 Devata (my Destiny Spirit), 1 Unicorn, 1 Unicorn Shifter, 1 Rose Fae, 1 Twilight Fae, 1 Divine Watcher, 1 Warrior Archeangel, 1 Heaven Hound and 1 Throne Angel.

Return to “Seller Review”