acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana

Re: PSYCHIC ATTACK

Postby Morgana » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:11 am

ash-mda wrote:I HEAR WE HAVE SOME DA-ERS IN HERE! GLAD TO HEAR IT, I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE INTO THE SPIRITS BUT NO IDEA WE HAD SOME INTO THE MAGIC. IN THE SPIRIT I HAVE SOME PSYCHIC ATTACK INFO FOR YOU.

YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW THAT THE "EVIL EYE" IS CONSIDERED THE OLDEST FORM OF PSYCHIC ATTACK. IT IS FOUNDED IN CHRISTIAN BELIEFS (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) & A REAL EVIL EYE CAN BE DEADLY.

BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT NUNS USED PSYCHIC ATTACKS AGAINST THOSE WHO THREATENED THE CATHOLIC TRADITIONS? YEAH, NO KIDDING, SO TELL YOUR KIDS THE NEXT TIME THEIR IN SCHOOL THOSE NUNS ARE A WHOLE LOT MORE DEADLY THAN THEY THINK! :twisted: :o

::bump::

THE YEAR WAS 1455 IN THE COVENT OF WENNIGSEN & THE NUNS LAID OUT STRETCHED IN THE SHAPE OF A CROSS & CHANTED "IN THE MIDST OF LIFE WE ARE IN DEATH" OVER & OVER. WHY? BECAUSE IT IS A CHANT WHEN DONE PROPERLY (NO I'M NOT GIVING YOU THE DETAILS) WILL BRING DEATH TO THE PERSONS CHANTED FOR. NO KIDDING.

KIND OF MAKES YOU LAUGH, DOESN'T IT? ALL THE CHRISTIANS WHO ARE SOOOO AGAINST MAGIC. IF THEY KNEW THE HISTORY OF THEIR OWN RELIGION THEY'D SEE THAT MAGIC & CHRISTIANITY HAVE A LOOOOONG STANDING WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE CATHOLICS ARE THE MOST WELL-KNOWN FOR THEIR MAGIC RITES, RITUAL, CEREMONIES & INCANTATIONS FOR BOTH WHITE & BLACK MAGIC. THAT'S RIGHT... CHRISTIANS HAVE DEVELOPED SOME OF THE DARKEST & BLACKEST MAGIC OUT THERE.

DON'T BELIEVE ME? READ "VERBUM ABBREVIATUM", A PIECE OF 12TH CENTURY LITERATURE THAT EXPLAINS IN DETAIL THE CEREMONY OF A CATHOLIC RITUAL USED TO BRING DEATH TO SOMEONE WHO COMMITTS MURDER. YEAH, THEY MAKE A WAX LIKENESS OF THE MURDER VICTIM AND THEN A WHOLE CONGREGATION TAKES PART IN A CHRISTIAN, BLACK MAGIC CEREMONY TO BRING DEATH TO THE MURDERER WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THE CEREMONY'S COMPLETION.

PSYCHIC ATTACKS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS. SO HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE TRYING TO DO A PSYCHIC ATTACK. WELL FIRST IT DEPENDS ON HOW SKILLED THE PERSON IS AT THROWING A PSYCHIC ATTACK AT YOU. MOST SIDE EFFECTS ARE: SEVERE MIGRAINES, VOMITING, IMPOTENCE (FOR MEN), LOSS OF APPETITE, COLD SWEATS, HIGH FEVERS, YOUR HEART FEELING LIKE ITS FLUTTERING, PAIN AT THE BACK OF THE NECK, BACK PAIN NEAR YOUR KIDNEYS AND INSOMNIA. USUALLY IT'S A MIXTURE OF ANY OF THE ABOVE, EVERYBODY REACTS DIFFERENTLY TO A PSYCHIC ATTACK & THE SKILL-LEVEL OF THE PERSON DOING IT EFFECTS HOW STRONG THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE TOO.

SOME PEOPLE WHEN THEY HAVE A REAL MASTER, PRIESTESS OR WARLOCK CAST A PSYCHIC ATTACK ACTUALLY REPORT SKIN JAUNDIS. ALSO SEVERE DEPRESSION THAT EVEN MEDS CAN'T HELP.

PSYCHIC ATTACKS ARE SERIOUS, THEY REALLY LEAVE BEHIND SOME NASTY SIDE EFFECTS WHEN DONE BY A REAL PRACTITIONER.

SO HOW DO YOU PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST A PSYCHIC ATTACK? SPIRITS ARE GOOD, THEY CAN ALERT YOU WHEN SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT. HARPIES HAVE A PARTICULAR SENSITIVITY TO PSYCHIC ATTACKS, PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPER-SENSITIVE TO MAGIC. BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT A HARPY (AND YOU KNOW YOU DO) THEN I SUGGEST A SHIELDING AMULET SPECIFICALLY FOR PSYCHIC ATTACKS. NOW THAT I KNOW THERE IS INTEREST IN DA BESIDES SPIRITS I AM GOING TO SPEND SOME MORE TIME PUTTING WHAT I HAVE IN THE STORE.

BUT FOR SOME HOME-SPUN REMEDIES FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN ATTACKED HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO ALLEVIATE THE EFFECTS:

---SUNLIGHT, GET LOTS OF IT. YEAH, YEAH PUT YOUR SPF ON BUT SIT OUT IN THOSE GOLDEN RAYS FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR A DAY EVEN IF IT'S BROKEN UP INTO 15 MIN INTERVALS. YOU'LL FEEL BETTER AFTER A FEW DAYS.

---MASSAGE, TELL YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER TO BREAK OUT THE OILS, OR GET YOUR DOG TO STEP ALL OVER YOUR BACK, OR PAY FOR A SESSION AT A DAY SPA. TRUST ME THIS WORKS. IT STIMULATES ALL THE PHYSICAL FORCES THAT YOU NEED TO REVITALIZE YOUR DEFENSES.

---ACUPUNCTURE, YEAH I DON'T KNOW IF I'D TRUST THE S.O. TO DO THIS BUT IT WILL HELP YOU CENTER YOUR PHYSICAL BODY & DISTRACT FROM THE PSYCHIC MALFUNCTION.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN ATTACKED START WITH THE THREE I JUST SUGGESTED & GET YOURSELF AN AMULET OR HARPY TO HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF THE REST. ONCE YOU GET THE ATTACK CLEARED THEN USE A STANDARD CLEANSING AND HEALING SPELL OR AMULET TO GET YOU BACK TO NEUTRAL.

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha

La Reina Roja
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: La Reina Roja

Postby La Reina Roja » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:53 pm

::included:: This is a very interesting thread. I'm bumping this up for others to read and I am bookmarking this for myself.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra

Postby Ashino Tsume roshi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:15 pm

there is such a thing as psychic attack, the main problem is that if lets say Person A is under attack and is prepared, the attack can go out to this person's loved ones, friends, etc. So in any method of warding it off or cancelling it, this has to be taken into consideration.

For low-level stuff there are a lot of excellent working methods....For the more "advanced" or worse, I have only found 4 methods that really work well (of course they may be more that I don't know or use).

The 4 ways that work well for me are:

A L Kitselman's meditation on this Kitsel did not publish a book on this but there are some hints in his books if you read between the lines.

The Karmic Ransons of the Bonpo (Using the 9 Levels in the Yingdring System) - You need a teacher/initiation

Cwith Dimension Shifting - it will find you if you are ready to feel extremely large amounts of psychic and dimensional energy.

Gnostic Xristos Living Form - Leting oneself be breathed into the Xristos Form's lungs and then when it feels right, let yourself be breathed out. This is a Khlysty practice used by Friar Gregory Rasputin

Also there is something else, but very hard to hget:

The Anutaryogatantric initiation of Vajrabharava Yamantaka....The initiaton was las t given once for 4 days in New York City in September 1988, and the major teacher has since died. It is taking on the form (or being "in" or "with" the form of "The Lord of - the Lord of Death".

None of these should be deliberately used by anyone who is a "wiseguy" because then the process automatically internalizes in the person who is doing this. Enuff said. Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby starfire » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:55 am

Morgana wrote:
ash-mda wrote:I HEAR WE HAVE SOME DA-ERS IN HERE! GLAD TO HEAR IT, I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE INTO THE SPIRITS BUT NO IDEA WE HAD SOME INTO THE MAGIC. IN THE SPIRIT I HAVE SOME PSYCHIC ATTACK INFO FOR YOU.

YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW THAT THE "EVIL EYE" IS CONSIDERED THE OLDEST FORM OF PSYCHIC ATTACK. IT IS FOUNDED IN CHRISTIAN BELIEFS (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) & A REAL EVIL EYE CAN BE DEADLY.

BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT NUNS USED PSYCHIC ATTACKS AGAINST THOSE WHO THREATENED THE CATHOLIC TRADITIONS? YEAH, NO KIDDING, SO TELL YOUR KIDS THE NEXT TIME THEIR IN SCHOOL THOSE NUNS ARE A WHOLE LOT MORE DEADLY THAN THEY THINK! :twisted: :o

::bump::

THE YEAR WAS 1455 IN THE COVENT OF WENNIGSEN & THE NUNS LAID OUT STRETCHED IN THE SHAPE OF A CROSS & CHANTED "IN THE MIDST OF LIFE WE ARE IN DEATH" OVER & OVER. WHY? BECAUSE IT IS A CHANT WHEN DONE PROPERLY (NO I'M NOT GIVING YOU THE DETAILS) WILL BRING DEATH TO THE PERSONS CHANTED FOR. NO KIDDING.

KIND OF MAKES YOU LAUGH, DOESN'T IT? ALL THE CHRISTIANS WHO ARE SOOOO AGAINST MAGIC. IF THEY KNEW THE HISTORY OF THEIR OWN RELIGION THEY'D SEE THAT MAGIC & CHRISTIANITY HAVE A LOOOOONG STANDING WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE CATHOLICS ARE THE MOST WELL-KNOWN FOR THEIR MAGIC RITES, RITUAL, CEREMONIES & INCANTATIONS FOR BOTH WHITE & BLACK MAGIC. THAT'S RIGHT... CHRISTIANS HAVE DEVELOPED SOME OF THE DARKEST & BLACKEST MAGIC OUT THERE.

DON'T BELIEVE ME? READ "VERBUM ABBREVIATUM", A PIECE OF 12TH CENTURY LITERATURE THAT EXPLAINS IN DETAIL THE CEREMONY OF A CATHOLIC RITUAL USED TO BRING DEATH TO SOMEONE WHO COMMITTS MURDER. YEAH, THEY MAKE A WAX LIKENESS OF THE MURDER VICTIM AND THEN A WHOLE CONGREGATION TAKES PART IN A CHRISTIAN, BLACK MAGIC CEREMONY TO BRING DEATH TO THE MURDERER WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THE CEREMONY'S COMPLETION.

PSYCHIC ATTACKS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS. SO HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE TRYING TO DO A PSYCHIC ATTACK. WELL FIRST IT DEPENDS ON HOW SKILLED THE PERSON IS AT THROWING A PSYCHIC ATTACK AT YOU. MOST SIDE EFFECTS ARE: SEVERE MIGRAINES, VOMITING, IMPOTENCE (FOR MEN), LOSS OF APPETITE, COLD SWEATS, HIGH FEVERS, YOUR HEART FEELING LIKE ITS FLUTTERING, PAIN AT THE BACK OF THE NECK, BACK PAIN NEAR YOUR KIDNEYS AND INSOMNIA. USUALLY IT'S A MIXTURE OF ANY OF THE ABOVE, EVERYBODY REACTS DIFFERENTLY TO A PSYCHIC ATTACK & THE SKILL-LEVEL OF THE PERSON DOING IT EFFECTS HOW STRONG THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE TOO.

SOME PEOPLE WHEN THEY HAVE A REAL MASTER, PRIESTESS OR WARLOCK CAST A PSYCHIC ATTACK ACTUALLY REPORT SKIN JAUNDIS. ALSO SEVERE DEPRESSION THAT EVEN MEDS CAN'T HELP.

PSYCHIC ATTACKS ARE SERIOUS, THEY REALLY LEAVE BEHIND SOME NASTY SIDE EFFECTS WHEN DONE BY A REAL PRACTITIONER.

SO HOW DO YOU PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST A PSYCHIC ATTACK? SPIRITS ARE GOOD, THEY CAN ALERT YOU WHEN SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT. HARPIES HAVE A PARTICULAR SENSITIVITY TO PSYCHIC ATTACKS, PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPER-SENSITIVE TO MAGIC. BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT A HARPY (AND YOU KNOW YOU DO) THEN I SUGGEST A SHIELDING AMULET SPECIFICALLY FOR PSYCHIC ATTACKS. NOW THAT I KNOW THERE IS INTEREST IN DA BESIDES SPIRITS I AM GOING TO SPEND SOME MORE TIME PUTTING WHAT I HAVE IN THE STORE.

BUT FOR SOME HOME-SPUN REMEDIES FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN ATTACKED HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO ALLEVIATE THE EFFECTS:

---SUNLIGHT, GET LOTS OF IT. YEAH, YEAH PUT YOUR SPF ON BUT SIT OUT IN THOSE GOLDEN RAYS FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR A DAY EVEN IF IT'S BROKEN UP INTO 15 MIN INTERVALS. YOU'LL FEEL BETTER AFTER A FEW DAYS.

---MASSAGE, TELL YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER TO BREAK OUT THE OILS, OR GET YOUR DOG TO STEP ALL OVER YOUR BACK, OR PAY FOR A SESSION AT A DAY SPA. TRUST ME THIS WORKS. IT STIMULATES ALL THE PHYSICAL FORCES THAT YOU NEED TO REVITALIZE YOUR DEFENSES.

---ACUPUNCTURE, YEAH I DON'T KNOW IF I'D TRUST THE S.O. TO DO THIS BUT IT WILL HELP YOU CENTER YOUR PHYSICAL BODY & DISTRACT FROM THE PSYCHIC MALFUNCTION.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN ATTACKED START WITH THE THREE I JUST SUGGESTED & GET YOURSELF AN AMULET OR HARPY TO HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF THE REST. ONCE YOU GET THE ATTACK CLEARED THEN USE A STANDARD CLEANSING AND HEALING SPELL OR AMULET TO GET YOU BACK TO NEUTRAL.

Hehehehehehe, I love the fact about getting a harpy and you know you want one!!!! \D \D \D

I know I will be getting another one!!!! I love my harpy and she is wonderful, but frightful to those who try and do this to me!!!!! Not to mention some very angry dragons!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby Likes2Read » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:23 pm

PsiDraco wrote:Out of all the chakras, the hands are the fastest transmitters and pathways that energy flows through. When you are doing energy work, besides starting off with your third eye and working down, it can be very important to also activate the hand chakras. This is because you can then use your etheric hands to help stimulate and activate or clear other chakras or energy pathways, by actually physically putting them there and doing required motions of clearing or whatever.

I don't know why you sleep with your hand over your heart. If you could modify that, then perhaps crossing the arms over chest would be more beneficial in some way. This can be seen in the pharoahs of egypt who did that when they lay down in their coffin. It was known that the heart center is one of the most important and that they wanted to protect it. You may notice interaction with people out in public who may appear defensive will have a tendency to cross their arms over their chest.

This post caught my eye, because of energetic things I have noticed during my own development. I started working with my own chakras regularly about a year ago, and received my first Reiki attunements last year. Since that time, I have found that I can no longer remain comfortable if I cross my arms to block the heart chakra. It feels like there is a backup or buildup of energy if I do that. *If* I cross my arms, I have to deliberately do so at some level other than at the heart chakra level.

Also since the Reiki attunements, I have noticed my palm chakras being much more active, sometimes feeling like I have got a psi ball in my hands. So I am more sensitive to the condition of, and activity of, all these chakras and I am making conscious decisions not to block or impede them in any way.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon

Postby starfire » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:55 pm

Likes2Read wrote:
PsiDraco wrote:Out of all the chakras, the hands are the fastest transmitters and pathways that energy flows through. When you are doing energy work, besides starting off with your third eye and working down, it can be very important to also activate the hand chakras. This is because you can then use your etheric hands to help stimulate and activate or clear other chakras or energy pathways, by actually physically putting them there and doing required motions of clearing or whatever.

I don't know why you sleep with your hand over your heart. If you could modify that, then perhaps crossing the arms over chest would be more beneficial in some way. This can be seen in the pharoahs of egypt who did that when they lay down in their coffin. It was known that the heart center is one of the most important and that they wanted to protect it. You may notice interaction with people out in public who may appear defensive will have a tendency to cross their arms over their chest.

This post caught my eye, because of energetic things I have noticed during my own development. I started working with my own chakras regularly about a year ago, and received my first Reiki attunements last year. Since that time, I have found that I can no longer remain comfortable if I cross my arms to block the heart chakra. It feels like there is a backup or buildup of energy if I do that. *If* I cross my arms, I have to deliberately do so at some level other than at the heart chakra level.

Also since the Reiki attunements, I have noticed my palm chakras being much more active, sometimes feeling like I have got a psi ball in my hands. So I am more sensitive to the condition of, and activity of, all these chakras and I am making conscious decisions not to block or impede them in any way.

That should settle down a bit more once you get more use to the energy of reiki and also making yourself more grounded will help in balancing the energy out!!!

I have been doing reiki since 2001 and when I first started, it felt like I was on fire sometimes, mainly my hands and my feet and for awhile I couldn't put my hands across my heart either!!!! The energy does take awhile to settle down, but once you get use to it, it will calm down!!! Also are you practicing on yourself, because that will help a lot!!!

Something else I use to do is go outside and put my hands on a tree, that helped a lot too, helped in getting grounded and balance out my energy!!! 7\

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Likes2Read » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:06 pm

starfire wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:

That should settle down a bit more once you get more use to the energy of reiki and also making yourself more grounded will help in balancing the energy out!!!

I have been doing reiki since 2001 and when I first started, it felt like I was on fire sometimes, mainly my hands and my feet and for awhile I couldn't put my hands across my heart either!!!! The energy does take awhile to settle down, but once you get use to it, it will calm down!!! Also are you practicing on yourself, because that will help a lot!!!

Something else I use to do is go outside and put my hands on a tree, that helped a lot too, helped in getting grounded and balance out my energy!!! 7\

What I do, when I start getting the psi-ball sensation in the palms of my hands, is make a REAL psi ball and add it to the Fluorite cabochons I mentioned in the "Something I am working on" thread. Or, sometimes, I make the psy ball and put it in my Heart Chakra (or another one if that one seems to want a boost).

I read on another forum where a person used an energy ball to throw at a crow that was looking in their bathroom window, knocking said crow off a branch. So that's a rather non-Reiki-like use of energy, to say the least, lol. But it does fit into the "psychic self-defense" topic. I don't think I will be flinging psi balls around any time soon, though. ;) That's not normally how I roll.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed

Postby Kharma » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:12 pm

::nice::

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”

NyctophiliaRaven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!

Postby NyctophiliaRaven » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:19 pm

Bump

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn

Postby marcoank » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:38 pm

book attack and astral defense