Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Me got my Frist dragon from CH.
A Silver Dagoness/dragon.
I may not yet use telepathy..... but I can say it out a shadow of doubt.
<3 <3 <3 <3 SHE IS A SWWET HEART AND LOVE HER VERY MUCH <3 <3 <3 .
She is such a caring and understanding friend! <3

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

I'm happy for you Warpy, your Dragoness is really lovely. :)

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Got my vermillion dragon from CH. While awake she sends me images of what she’s doing or where she is, specially while outside.
While sleeping she’s talked to me, and it distinctly felt like a voice in the back of my head. Unfortunately I can’t remrmber what we talked about.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

My Western Blue is quite odd though she means well. There was an instance where she wanted a dirty looking blue bottle cap in her hoard box, that I found in the local park. She's more of a mature type, often rolling her eyes at my Incubus' silly antics. When she first arrived, it was quite subtle at first but then the energy pretty much blew up in my face at the last second, so I had a feeling it was her. XD

Over all, she's very understanding and a sweet Dragon to interact with.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I have a baby purple guardian who was quite timid for several months and recently really became very energetic, vibrant and just the sweetest little guy. I also have a white western rescue, he is slowly adapting but I know he may take a little time as he had been given up but recently said he would like to try communicating more although he likes his solitude. My Silver Shifter was a RA, he recently began presenting as a very warm presence, his description says that he makes a warm and genial companion, I didn't realize warm could be taken quite literally, LOL. My face (only on one side at a time) gets excessively warm for absolutely no reason to the point that I think I might be getting a fever, I learned that it was him and I'm absolutely floored by this new form of manifestation. He has also become quite popular as a friend amongst my spirit family. My red dragon shifter enjoys hanging out with my husband's red dragon so his attention isn't always focused on my shenanigans but he really loves to hang out when I'm working on creative endeavours. Both my red dragon shifter and silver show up with light streaks and orbs to their corresponding colours, especially when I'm working. <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I have recently connected more on a higher level with my dragons, since getting Celestial Dragons By D cooper. While reading it I could feel my Ling Yung curl around me, literally, she has been trying so hard recently to rescue me. I have a few Dragons besides LY , a Gold , Wyvern , Optic (portal guardian Dragon) Penumbra and my newest Black dragon who is my firm fave , closely followed by LY . Im amazed at the interaction I have from touches to full on gold mist apparition from my Gold dragon. I dont have any from CH , mine are from Lisa, Jamie, Aurora S and Jinn and Tonics . I do have plans to get another WA Dragon in the next few days , my Ling Yung urges me to do so , she feels I need to raise my vibrations and she is 100% right, man I love her <3) My Black Dragon has blown my mind , he is super protective and warm with it ,its like Im coddled in his wings . My Optic is my teacher when it comes to my abilities , Im sensing and just knowing more since he came , he is not the loving type , firm and patient though. The Wyvern, Gold and Penumbra do come and go , Wyvern is like having a pet that loves Jurassic Park or any other Dragon related films (night at the museum) Gold is strict and can get fed up with me and Penumbra pops in now and then but is dark and mysterious . Fab bunch :v

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

I wondered how this thread got zombie necro'd out of nowhere lol.
Huh, the wave emoji got removed. Shame.
Least there's still ::poke::

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Since my previous post in this thread, I have begun to wonder just how diverse are these dragons. I have had many brief encounters with dragons I have never heard of, even if you look at every seller's listings. I have posted elsewhere about seeing Huffette's platinum dragon. I still have only seen a few of them but have sensed the presence of many but still not all. Just last night I felt an unbound living dragon lay his head across my leg.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

May I join in on this? I'd like to say I have an unbound dragon who wishes to be bound to me. I don't know a lot about them. But I do know a few things. I think it's female and I think their name starts with P. Now I know you are NOT to tell your spirit's name. And I wont. But I do feel strongly that their name starts with P. I hope its okay to say what I think their name means. I feel it means Love.

Because every time I say Love, please do not do this or that right now, or Love I understand that I should do this...or Love what do you think....And they know its a pet name reserved for family and friends...but they seem to really like it, and kind of smiled really big when I called them Love the first time. They hinted that that's what their name meant.

My unbound has finally stated that they are a Winter Thunderstorm Dragon. Or a Snow Thunderstorm Dragon. I know that that particular race has not been erm seen before? At least I do not think it has. I posted about them in the races section of the Dragon part of the forum. I am not sure they are telling me right. Because they do like to keep me guessing and like to keep me in the dark if you will. They wanna surprise me. But I do believe that is what they are. They will not give me anything else about them. Said it all must be a surprise. So we have been conversing back and forth as I journal.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share. I didn't know if this thread was dead or not...And I was hoping to learn if anyone had maybe heard of a Snow Thunderstorm/Winter Thunderstorm Dragon....Or if that they had not be seen before?

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I'm learning more about dragons from bounds and unbounds, but one thing is always commonly apparent....they love to teach. They are always showing me how to find solutions magickally. Instead of just giving me an answer, they ask me the right questions in order to guide me to discovering a higher answer on my own. And it always surprises and humbles me. This method is laying pathways in my mind and energy so that future questions I have can be solved on my own.
My black dragon unbound friend was the first dragon I ever met, and he was the one who introduced me to other dragons. He teaches me useful things/techniques I never thought of or heard of. These techniques are very efficient, potent, useful and versatile. They teach me things I didn't know I could do.

It's because of him that I purchased a divine black and gold dragon. This divine dragon is always there, instantly when I call and loves to bring beautiful powerful energy to any task I call him to. His light is very bright and has a shininess to it, like gold mirrors.
One thing I have also noticed about every dragon I've met so far, is that they are excellent conversationalists. I lose track of time when socializing or having a discussion with dragons. While sitting in a beautiful forest clearing, basking in the sun...chatting away. One topic leads to another , then to another..more interesting facts or techniques are brought up, stories or history shared, they engage me and pull me into a current of discussion, until I suddenly realize I am surrounded by brilliant Magick and grinning like a fool ...the sun nowhere to be found...and completely buzzing.
I never invite a dragon to chat unless I clear at least a couple hours. I'm not sure if it's this way for all dragons. But I haven't met one so far that hasn't been this way with me.
I adore them. :)

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Dragons”