Dark blob with tentacles....

Glowworm
new here
new here
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:47 am
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Glowworm » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:28 pm

Hi Lewk. No, that is really useful to me, don't be sorry for going into detail. Thank you.

I've been doing a chakra meditation CD, but I was also told to work on my emotional baggage. The latter is really hard to figure out because a lot of it I think is suppressed. I'm wondering if there is a healer who can assist me in releasing old emotions. I'd like to do it myself, but I don't know how. I think it would help everything.



User avatar
Whyme
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:43 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Whyme » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:07 pm

You're welcome Glowworm.

I agree with what Lewk said and I believe physical health begins with chakras and they're connected with the aura. I use my chakras to manage some physical health issues.



User avatar
Lewk
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:11 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 117
Spelled Number: 113
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Lewk » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:39 pm

Glowworm wrote:Hi Lewk. No, that is really useful to me, don't be sorry for going into detail. Thank you.

I've been doing a chakra meditation CD, but I was also told to work on my emotional baggage. The latter is really hard to figure out because a lot of it I think is suppressed. I'm wondering if there is a healer who can assist me in releasing old emotions. I'd like to do it myself, but I don't know how. I think it would help everything.


I'm glad that was useful.

There's a spiritual teacher and healer I like and respect who teaches a kind of meditation based on techniques like the ones I learned to heal my chakra and aura etc with over 36 years ago: Levannah Shell Bdolak. Her Clearsight website has info about the online meditation program they teach, which deals with emotional baggage using meditation and psychic healing techniques.

You can read about it here.
https://www.clearsightaura.com/evolving-meditation/

They might also provide healings too. You can check out the website. I have 2 of this person's books and am 100% sure she's genuine and gifted and what she teaches is good stuff. But a lot of emotional work also involves doing some work yourself.

I think many members here would also recommend that it's good common sense to get professional help from psychologists or qualified psychotherapists as well for things like this.


Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
1mg

Glowworm
new here
new here
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:47 am
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Glowworm » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:05 pm

Whyme wrote:You're welcome Glowworm.

I agree with what Lewk said and I believe physical health begins with chakras and they're connected with the aura. I use my chakras to manage some physical health issues.


Hi Whyme. That's interesting, how connected they are to health like that. May I ask, how do I find a practioner who does distance healings like you do?



User avatar
Whyme
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:43 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Whyme » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:36 am

Glowworm wrote:
Whyme wrote:You're welcome Glowworm.

I agree with what Lewk said and I believe physical health begins with chakras and they're connected with the aura. I use my chakras to manage some physical health issues.


Hi Whyme. That's interesting, how connected they are to health like that. May I ask, how do I find a practioner who does distance healings like you do?


Hi Glowworm,

I'm not in the loop, so to speak, for other distance healers. The most popular spiritual healers are reiki practitioners and I have no idea how they do distant healing other than it works. If you want, you can go to youtube and search for Lourdes as she has lots of videos for reiki distant healing. I've used some of her videos and found them effective for me.

As for myself, the area I live in is quite weak on spiritual things like reiki, spirit keeping, spiritual development and such. For me to get to the point where I am now, I had some years of working closely with my guides, most notably my Primary Spirit Guide (PSG). One day, an online friend tuned me to reiki (not sure to what level) and that's when I took the plunge of distance healing with that friend being the first one I healed. As for removing attachments, that's where my PSG helps me by telling me what to do when I'm not sure where to start or what to do for a healing. Each healing is different and the methods vary with the situation.

Anyway, I started with reiki and put my own twist to it because of the assistance I had from my PSG.



Glowworm
new here
new here
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:47 am
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Glowworm » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:24 am

Lewk wrote:
Glowworm wrote:Hi Lewk. No, that is really useful to me, don't be sorry for going into detail. Thank you.

I've been doing a chakra meditation CD, but I was also told to work on my emotional baggage. The latter is really hard to figure out because a lot of it I think is suppressed. I'm wondering if there is a healer who can assist me in releasing old emotions. I'd like to do it myself, but I don't know how. I think it would help everything.


I'm glad that was useful.

There's a spiritual teacher and healer I like and respect who teaches a kind of meditation based on techniques like the ones I learned to heal my chakra and aura etc with over 36 years ago: Levannah Shell Bdolak. Her Clearsight website has info about the online meditation program they teach, which deals with emotional baggage using meditation and psychic healing techniques.

You can read about it here.
https://www.clearsightaura.com/evolving-meditation/

They might also provide healings too. You can check out the website. I have 2 of this person's books and am 100% sure she's genuine and gifted and what she teaches is good stuff. But a lot of emotional work also involves doing some work yourself.

I think many members here would also recommend that it's good common sense to get professional help from psychologists or qualified psychotherapists as well for things like this.


Hello Lewk. I'm sorry for the delay in reply, I've been busy! I will take a look at that website too. Did you learn from her books alone, and if so, which ones were they? Thank you. 1ey I understand I need to do some work myself too.



Glowworm
new here
new here
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:47 am
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Glowworm » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:30 am

Whyme wrote:
Glowworm wrote:
Whyme wrote:You're welcome Glowworm.

I agree with what Lewk said and I believe physical health begins with chakras and they're connected with the aura. I use my chakras to manage some physical health issues.


Hi Whyme. That's interesting, how connected they are to health like that. May I ask, how do I find a practioner who does distance healings like you do?


Hi Glowworm,

I'm not in the loop, so to speak, for other distance healers. The most popular spiritual healers are reiki practitioners and I have no idea how they do distant healing other than it works. If you want, you can go to youtube and search for Lourdes as she has lots of videos for reiki distant healing. I've used some of her videos and found them effective for me.

As for myself, the area I live in is quite weak on spiritual things like reiki, spirit keeping, spiritual development and such. For me to get to the point where I am now, I had some years of working closely with my guides, most notably my Primary Spirit Guide (PSG). One day, an online friend tuned me to reiki (not sure to what level) and that's when I took the plunge of distance healing with that friend being the first one I healed. As for removing attachments, that's where my PSG helps me by telling me what to do when I'm not sure where to start or what to do for a healing. Each healing is different and the methods vary with the situation.

Anyway, I started with reiki and put my own twist to it because of the assistance I had from my PSG.


Hi Whyme. How do you mean your area is weak? Do you mean they have a lack of knowledge? I find it interesting that your PSG is able to do that, the removals. In all honesty I've never really understood what they do exactly. I'll look into reiki. Thank you very much. Both of you are helping me out more than you realise.



User avatar
Lewk
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:11 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 117
Spelled Number: 113
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Lewk » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:09 pm

Glowworm wrote:Hello Lewk. I'm sorry for the delay in reply, I've been busy! I will take a look at that website too. Did you learn from her books alone, and if so, which ones were they? Thank you. 1ey I understand I need to do some work myself too.


Hi Glowworm

I did learn from Levannah Shell Bdolak's books myself: Liberating Your Passionate Soul & Eco-Spirit: A Spiritual Guide to Healing the Planet.

In Liberating Your Passionate Soul there is a lot of guidance, inspiration and personal development coaching type information. At the very end are some techniques that can be applied to clearing emotional baggage energetically. The book is very focused on that but not entirely focused on that. (It doesn't really cover introspection or self examination.)

So I would be tempted to suggest the online course I mentioned that *is* more focused on emotional work might be much more apt for what you said you need. It would be like learning from a book I imagine and doing work yourself. I don't know what its contents are but as she is so experienced, I personally have confidence in whatever the course covers...if that's any help to you.

And you could get a healing from them too, if that is what you want.

(The Eco-Spirit book is on an entirely different subject.)

Practical techniques in Liberating Your Passionate Soul include:
- grounding
- being in the centre of your head;
- blowing up psychic boxes to clear conflict, the past, invalidation, what's unwanted in your life etc
- running earth & cosmic energy.


Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
1mg

User avatar
Whyme
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:43 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Whyme » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:41 pm

Glowworm wrote:
Whyme wrote:
Glowworm wrote:
Whyme wrote:You're welcome Glowworm.

I agree with what Lewk said and I believe physical health begins with chakras and they're connected with the aura. I use my chakras to manage some physical health issues.


Hi Whyme. That's interesting, how connected they are to health like that. May I ask, how do I find a practioner who does distance healings like you do?


Hi Glowworm,

I'm not in the loop, so to speak, for other distance healers. The most popular spiritual healers are reiki practitioners and I have no idea how they do distant healing other than it works. If you want, you can go to youtube and search for Lourdes as she has lots of videos for reiki distant healing. I've used some of her videos and found them effective for me.

As for myself, the area I live in is quite weak on spiritual things like reiki, spirit keeping, spiritual development and such. For me to get to the point where I am now, I had some years of working closely with my guides, most notably my Primary Spirit Guide (PSG). One day, an online friend tuned me to reiki (not sure to what level) and that's when I took the plunge of distance healing with that friend being the first one I healed. As for removing attachments, that's where my PSG helps me by telling me what to do when I'm not sure where to start or what to do for a healing. Each healing is different and the methods vary with the situation.

Anyway, I started with reiki and put my own twist to it because of the assistance I had from my PSG.


Hi Whyme. How do you mean your area is weak? Do you mean they have a lack of knowledge? I find it interesting that your PSG is able to do that, the removals. In all honesty I've never really understood what they do exactly. I'll look into reiki. Thank you very much. Both of you are helping me out more than you realise.


You're welcome.

When I said my area is weak, I meant it for the area I live in is where reiki practitioners (and anything else to do with spirituality) are difficult to find. I'm sure they're 'out there' but I just don't feel like going on a quest looking for practitioners who, I'm sure, are knowledgeable.

I also want to clarify the role my PSG does during a healing. When I first began using energy, my PSG was quite involved in helping me learn. He told me what to do plus He combined some of His energy with mine. When our energies were combined, He also moved my astral hands and positioned my fingers if need be. Fast forward to now, I learned and developed a lot since I began. All my PSG does now is watch what I do and maybe, heavy emphasis on maybe, give me a bit of advice but only when I ask. I now do all the work without Him lending me any energy at all. I now draw energy from the universe as you should never use your own energy for any kind of energy work you do.

I hope this helped.



Glowworm
new here
new here
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:47 am
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Dark blob with tentacles....

Postby Glowworm » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Lewk wrote:
Glowworm wrote:Hello Lewk. I'm sorry for the delay in reply, I've been busy! I will take a look at that website too. Did you learn from her books alone, and if so, which ones were they? Thank you. 1ey I understand I need to do some work myself too.


Hi Glowworm

I did learn from Levannah Shell Bdolak's books myself: Liberating Your Passionate Soul & Eco-Spirit: A Spiritual Guide to Healing the Planet.

In Liberating Your Passionate Soul there is a lot of guidance, inspiration and personal development coaching type information. At the very end are some techniques that can be applied to clearing emotional baggage energetically. The book is very focused on that but not entirely focused on that. (It doesn't really cover introspection or self examination.)

So I would be tempted to suggest the online course I mentioned that *is* more focused on emotional work might be much more apt for what you said you need. It would be like learning from a book I imagine and doing work yourself. I don't know what its contents are but as she is so experienced, I personally have confidence in whatever the course covers...if that's any help to you.

And you could get a healing from them too, if that is what you want.

(The Eco-Spirit book is on an entirely different subject.)

Practical techniques in Liberating Your Passionate Soul include:
- grounding
- being in the centre of your head;
- blowing up psychic boxes to clear conflict, the past, invalidation, what's unwanted in your life etc
- running earth & cosmic energy.


Hiya Lewk,

Thanks for the clarification, it is very helpful to me. 1ey I will look up those books.




Return to “General Questions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests