Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
User avatar
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2873
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:37 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai

Re: Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Postby Rai » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:13 pm

Ask me next time we're in chat together Bward. I'd like to not derail dear Lilith's review thread any further.


I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
(images found online)

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 198
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:31 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight

Re: Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Postby OwlSpirit » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:43 pm

Haven't had any experiences with her per say, but the Kludde (DA) on there is currently calling out to me. ;v ;

Problem is that I don't have enough money atm and as soon as I mention the website, mum will want to see what they have to offer and she doesn't believe in things like this... Perhaps when I find my own place? He already came over check me out and understands my issue so he's agreed to leave it for now and let Lilith know about my situation.



User avatar
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:44 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Re: Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Postby bwardabUnYiP » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:07 am

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:Ask me next time we're in chat together Bward. I'd like to not derail dear Lilith's review thread any further.

why not here you already replied once?
this is about Lilith tho.



User avatar
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3935
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Postby Aprophis » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:47 am

OwlSpirit wrote:Haven't had any experiences with her per say, but the Kludde (DA) on there is currently calling out to me. ;v ;

Problem is that I don't have enough money atm and as soon as I mention the website, mum will want to see what they have to offer and she doesn't believe in things like this... Perhaps when I find my own place? He already came over check me out and understands my issue so he's agreed to leave it for now and let Lilith know about my situation.

You can always ask Lilith about layaways or put them on hold too. She's pretty accomodating about stuff like that.


bwardabUnYiP wrote:why not here you already replied once?
this is about Lilith tho.

No, it's not really about Lilith. It was about you dissing CH's Ubi. I'm sure any you might have around will be delighted to hear you think the Ubi from Lilith are better than them.
That's why I replied the way I replied but seems like you didn't realise the obvious, so now I hope it's obvious enough.


Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Image

User avatar
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:44 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Re: Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Postby bwardabUnYiP » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:26 pm

Aprophis wrote:
OwlSpirit wrote:Haven't had any experiences with her per say, but the Kludde (DA) on there is currently calling out to me. ;v ;

Problem is that I don't have enough money atm and as soon as I mention the website, mum will want to see what they have to offer and she doesn't believe in things like this... Perhaps when I find my own place? He already came over check me out and understands my issue so he's agreed to leave it for now and let Lilith know about my situation.

You can always ask Lilith about layaways or put them on hold too. She's pretty accomodating about stuff like that.


bwardabUnYiP wrote:why not here you already replied once?
this is about Lilith tho.

No, it's not really about Lilith. It was about you dissing CH's Ubi. I'm sure any you might have around will be delighted to hear you think the Ubi from Lilith are better than them.
That's why I replied the way I replied but seems like you didn't realise the obvious, so now I hope it's obvious enough.

I wasn't dissing I, I suspect that because her's are a lot more expensive. :( 1e 1bg 1hd



darkLady8
new here
new here
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:36 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fay/Mermaid/dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Postby darkLady8 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:47 am

Nanami wrote:Very pleased with my first purchase from Lilith. Wonderful experience. She reconnected me with a past love that was looking for someone with entirely different name, but we both passed his test. ;) Already made another purchase and cannot wait for them to arrive.


I was wondering how this really worked? Did it bring a romance into your real life or is it another spirit from your past life?



User avatar
Johnny Seraph
new here
new here
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:18 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Postby Johnny Seraph » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:04 pm

Recently ordered a spirit from her, and she's as good as advertised on the customer service side.

I'll let you know what I think of the spirit, once he's settled in. Seems to be happy to have me.



Denisa
new here
new here
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:12 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nymph
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Postby Denisa » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi guys
I’ve read all these positive reviews about Lilith’s Treasure Tavern and thought I would give it a try. As you might have guessed my experience was slightly different.
It took a month and a half to get my vessel after paying for her services. I enquired about what the vessel would be and received no information about it. I found communication to be lacking.When the vessel finally arrived it looked beautiful but the next day it broke. I stuck it back together the best I cloud (with super glue).
Can anyone help me? What happens when the vessel breaks? I contacted the seller but who knows how long she will take to answer me as she is experiencing technological difficulties at this time. (Or so she claims).
I don’t know what to believe anymore. I feel disappointed as I take spirit keeping with utmost seriosity and I can’t think anyone would dare fool around with this. I find this fooling around insulting not only to me as a customer but to the spirit whom I definitely felt connected with. As soon as the vessel broke I felt a slight burning sensation at the back of my head and later this sensation turned into a dim migraine. Did anyone experience everything similar?



User avatar
Leo
new here
new here
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:08 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Liche
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Postby Leo » Fri May 03, 2019 4:38 pm

Hey Denisa,
Two of my spirit come from her, to be honest, at each, I never had a problem in the beginning, but the fact that she is technical problems is quite strange. In the sense that, in August 2018, she already had technical problems and had not replied to an email I had sent to her, not even a reply to tell me that she could not. I sent an email back a while ago, to see if this time she'll answer me.

For vessels, it's more complicated, I think she makes them herself, which means that sometimes they can be more fragile than average. I have a necklace from her that's probably armored, because it fell down and never broke, but I have a ring that cracked and broke after several months, and I felt something at this moment, some kind of electric shock throughout my right arm. The problem is that when a vessel is broken it's like someone's house is partially destroyed, it's not the best condition for living and you're not in a particularly good mood.
I hope it helped you a little.


Tu n'es pas unique, mais il a des choses que toi seul peut faire. Et c'est les faire qui te rendra unique.

Aegonyx
new here
new here
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:48 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luyci

Re: Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Postby Aegonyx » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:40 am

Unfortunately my experience with Lilith seems to be... not the greatest. Very sweet lady, yes. Good communication for sure. But I ordered in April around Easter for my spirit. A reverse adoption Incubus. I emailed her for updates and finally she told me he'll be shipped on the weekened. I asked how long, she said 2 weeks. I informed her I need him before mid June due to vacation. Well, June comes around and it's 2 weeks after she said he was shipped. I finally decided I'll ask for a tracking number. She gives me it and it shows it was just shipped on the 2nd of June.

2 weeks after she said it would be. Now I dont know if I'll get my spirit before I'm gone for 2 weeks. Making me go through about 3 months of waiting




Return to “Seller Review”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests